Boston, MA

#2 Mar 8, 2012
This is gotta b B.S.!!
its bull

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2012
My band is playing there one of the thursdays and
last sat we had a meeting to go over schedules, times
etc. So dont believe it. It will be strong this year.
utica partier

Boston, MA

#5 Mar 8, 2012
its bull wrote:
My band is playing there one of the thursdays and
last sat we had a meeting to go over schedules, times
etc. So dont believe it. It will be strong this year.
i hope yur rite. I always look forward to going down there and listening to the bands and drinking saranac beer. Its a good night out.
non smoker

Boston, MA

#6 Mar 8, 2012
If this is true, what does utica have left for a good time for adults ?
Ray

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 8, 2012
utica partier wrote:
<quoted text> i hope yur rite. I always look forward to going down there and listening to the bands and drinking saranac beer. Its a good night out.
Well if you want it start cutting checks. The Matts sure won't. Take rotgut thursday promotions out of the mix and saranac loses margin. Why do the many pay for the vapid social pursuits of the few anyway? If they want to stand around drinking talking with other uticans let them pay an admission at the end of the big social life part of town. The dozens of cops don't work for free.
saranac beer drinker

Boston, MA

#8 Mar 8, 2012
Is this true? If so who made the decision, the brewery or the city ?
saranac

Rye, NY

#9 Mar 8, 2012
This is privately funded so the city has nothing to do with it. That UPD likes to pad their overtime by sending the patty wagon and 20 cops. That should be cut! Most of these guys just hang on the corner all night getting girls phone #s. This event will go on as usual.
Mabel Black Lable

Rome, NY

#10 Mar 8, 2012
A tent will be put up so we can sell produce fresh grown from our community gardens and also donated baked goods. Proceeds go to City gov't to keep it running.
blue lite drinker

Boston, MA

#11 Mar 8, 2012
I hope this isnt true
lol

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2012
The saranac Facebook page just posted that bands needed their apps turned in to be considered , so this post is a lie .
perplexed

Boston, MA

#13 Mar 8, 2012
Why would they cut this, i thought varick street was a big success ?
opinion

Cortland, NY

#14 Mar 8, 2012
cry,cry,cry!!! where will all the drunken and drugged uticans go for theyre shitty utica brewed beer now!...you mean to tell me no more stinky filthy hippies!
heavy beer drinker

Boston, MA

#15 Mar 8, 2012
Utica monday nite and now Saranac thursdays gone !! WHATS LEFT !!!
Dont put on airs

Rome, NY

#16 Mar 8, 2012
SKATE-A-RAMA !!!
cheech

Boston, MA

#17 Mar 8, 2012
What a BUZZKILL !!!!!!!!!!
gimmeabreak

Rome, NY

#18 Mar 8, 2012
you gotta grow up sometime
bye bye now

New York, NY

#19 Mar 8, 2012
pissed off wrote:
I heard it thru the grapevine
Awwwww, now all you drunks and 20,30 and 40-somethings that can't find a spouse or get laid like normal people wont have a place to
go and tie one on, complain about your dead end job and try and get in some other blue collar slobs pants before calling in to work friday because you're hung over. Breaks my heart. I used to love looking at the weekly pics posted in the OD. Saved me the trip to Wal Mart and 80stramps.com . In an area where every friggin' event is focused around booze (the Irish Fest, Boilermaker and the thursday night drunkfest come to mind) I won't be sorry if it goes by the wayside. It will probably mean a 50% jump in profits at match.com as all the psycho sluts, toothless wonders, and 25 year olds still living at home have to find a new way to try and get themselves into an unhappy marriage with 8 kids I end up paying for. Good riddance.
Shawn Yawn

Utica, NY

#20 Mar 8, 2012
good riddance to saranac thursdays. Its just a bunch of 40+ rednecks thinking they are young again. Then you turn onto varrik and its a big "my bike is louder than yours" show. Yawn.. Heres an idea for thursdays, Stay home with your family and kids and stop trying to pick up 22 yr old chics.
decent living

South Butler, NY

#21 Mar 8, 2012
bye bye now wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww, now all you drunks and 20,30 and 40-somethings that can't find a spouse or get laid like normal people wont have a place to
go and tie one on, complain about your dead end job and try and get in some other blue collar slobs pants before calling in to work friday because you're hung over. Breaks my heart. I used to love looking at the weekly pics posted in the OD. Saved me the trip to Wal Mart and 80stramps.com . In an area where every friggin' event is focused around booze (the Irish Fest, Boilermaker and the thursday night drunkfest come to mind) I won't be sorry if it goes by the wayside. It will probably mean a 50% jump in profits at match.com as all the psycho sluts, toothless wonders, and 25 year olds still living at home have to find a new way to try and get themselves into an unhappy marriage with 8 kids I end up paying for. Good riddance.
you are 100% RIGHT!!!!
matts are li vin their pockets, NOT doing any "public service". Booze IS at the center of everything in Utica -- BIG mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 11 min Voice of reason 8
Hotel Utica 13 min Charlie G 2
Who does the Best Auto painting work? 24 min Phil 6
Who Has The Best Prime Rib 45 min Bill 35
loft apartments 57 min Truth 6
State tests today 1 hr angel 8
TVL Baseball 1 hr deux 8
Ninos now Oscugnizzos coming soon? 19 hr John 3
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 15 duh 623

Flood Warning for Oneida County was issued at April 21 at 10:35AM EDT