Obama voter kills 12
cormac

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2013
So it seems that the Navy Yard shooter, Aaron Alexis, voted for Obama and liked his administration.

The FBI were seen searching a rental Prius that may have been used by the shooter.

He was a "liberal" African American who murdered twelve mostly white people with a Joe Biden approved shotgun.

So to sum it up a "liberal", Prius driving African-American male who voted for Obama twice used a Joe Biden approved shotgun to murder a bunch of white people.

Let the lefties and the media (but I repeat myself) spin that one.

Of course they will try but only a moron or political hack will try to blame say Sarah Palin or the NRA.
dummypants

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2013
I blame Bush.
Silly Me

Tampa, FL

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Was he using a Joe Biden shotgun?

Press lied about a AR-15. There was never one there!
You really need help

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 19, 2013
cormac wrote:
So it seems that the Navy Yard shooter, Aaron Alexis, voted for Obama and liked his administration.
The FBI were seen searching a rental Prius that may have been used ...
Let the lefties and the media (but I repeat myself) spin that one.
Of course they will try but only a moron or political hack will try to blame say Sarah Palin or the NRA.
I really think if you don't seek help you are going to be on the news with your shirt over your head. Everything that happens in the world is not Obama's fault. This certainly has nothing to do with him. Stop and back away from your A.M. radio (I'm stealing that line from another Utica topix post) and get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowards on utica topix 9 min rainbow 5
Who is Mark Flagg? 10 min Mosh Doggie Fabul... 1
john brooks is a nazirite 16 min Bill 36
Best Concert of all time in Utica NY (Feb '11) 19 min Cold shot 261
where can a lady find a good mechanic 27 min Good Stuff 8
The U P D cover-up 30 min Clown Groping Men 23
Superior Carwash Marcy 33 min Try Again AssFace 3
Cops Speeding 41 min You are a Dick sm... 33
Claudia chickens out 6 hr Trump 2020 24
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 9 hr Save your money 874

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages