tomas closing on mohawk street
papa doc

Salisbury Center, NY

#109 Jan 8, 2014
far as police..they were in there everyday..some sat for lunch or dinner..detectives etc..so thats bad info..has his faults..but so do most..paid his debt to society..some of you folks wish were half as successful as he was for 25yrs..not condoning what he did or didnt do..but most of you are sad human beings..ahaha
get educated

Carthage, NY

#110 Jan 9, 2014
papa doc wrote:
far as police..they were in there everyday..some sat for lunch or dinner..detectives etc..so thats bad info..has his faults..but so do most..paid his debt to society..some of you folks wish were half as successful as he was for 25yrs..not condoning what he did or didnt do..but most of you are sad human beings..ahaha
Hey Stupid - the only time someone from UPD was in Tomas was to keep an eye on Tony!!!! Everyone in UPD was aware of his preference for teenage girls and his past criminal record for what he did to one of his victims.

When you sexually assault a child, your "debt to Society" is NEVER "paid"!.

Karma finally caught up with Tony and his degenerate lifestyle.
Utica

Utica, NY

#111 Jan 9, 2014
Sorry stupid shows you what you don't know tony feed the UPD for $2.00 every time they walked in no matter what they ate for 25 years out of respect Sounds like the UPD rather enjoyed eating there wow go figure!!
Elvis

Lowville, NY

#112 Jan 9, 2014
Another East Utica Icon will soon close it's doors...What a shame.
run around sue

Albany, NY

#113 Jan 9, 2014
Tubby la belly enjoyed eating out of the pots n pans in the kitchen. Anything for a free meal.
papa doc

Salisbury Center, NY

#114 Jan 9, 2014
get educated wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Stupid - the only time someone from UPD was in Tomas was to keep an eye on Tony!!!! Everyone in UPD was aware of his preference for teenage girls and his past criminal record for what he did to one of his victims.
When you sexually assault a child, your "debt to Society" is NEVER "paid"!.
Karma finally caught up with Tony and his degenerate lifestyle.
hey really stupid..if u believe that I have land in Texas to sell you..detectives policeman..elected officials ate there daily. Facts are facts..seems you arent very intelligent to say something and have no clue what you are talking about..not saying Tony wasnt guilty or bad..saying a lot of these people still frequented the place..IDIOT..
get educated

Carthage, NY

#115 Jan 10, 2014
papa doc wrote:
<quoted text>hey really stupid..if u believe that I have land in Texas to sell you..detectives policeman..elected officials ate there daily. Facts are facts..seems you arent very intelligent to say something and have no clue what you are talking about..not saying Tony wasnt guilty or bad..saying a lot of these people still frequented the place..IDIOT..
YOU are the idiot!!!!!

The source of this original message was given to the poster directly from the "higher ups", as well as Patrolmen, stating they were keeping a close eye on this pervert.

Get educated and learn to quit associating with low class people like Tony who thinks assaulting teen age girls is acceptable.

Utica is a small City - it doesn't take long for most people to find out there is a sex pervert among them (i.e. the intelligent ones - the bums like you)
papa doc

Salisbury Center, NY

#116 Jan 10, 2014
they were in there eating sir...sitting down enjoying a meal..lunch and dinner daily..dont associate with the man. just have eyes..now that may be new type of surveillance but it went on..up til the very last day..drove by a few times a day..always at some point in time police or fireman or counselman etc were there eating..and saturday and sunday mornings were best..honest to god..but I apologize for calling you names. You started it though..These are facts I am given you.
freebie friday

Albany, NY

#117 Jan 10, 2014
papa doc wrote:
they were in there eating sir...sitting down enjoying a meal..lunch and dinner daily..dont associate with the man. just have eyes..now that may be new type of surveillance but it went on..up til the very last day..drove by a few times a day..always at some point in time police or fireman or counselman etc were there eating..and saturday and sunday mornings were best..honest to god..but I apologize for calling you names. You started it though..These are facts I am given you.
oh yeah, the " higher ups" were looking for a free meal. And if you consider tubby la belly a higher up then you are a fool.
Donna

Utica, NY

#118 Jan 10, 2014
He owed out alotta money I hear. Even asked some customers for loans. The morning breakfast gang has switched over to McD's.
ron

Utica, NY

#119 Jan 11, 2014
Too bad! I will miss Tony, Connie and especially Mary. She was a sweetheart and had a heart of gold. God Bless!
firehouse

Frankfort, NY

#120 Jan 20, 2014
So his girlfriends house went up in flames.
Blondie

Utica, NY

#121 Jan 21, 2014
firehouse wrote:
So his girlfriends house went up in flames.
Where???? When?????
Vita

Utica, NY

#122 Jan 21, 2014
The blonde
hate blacks

Carthage, NY

#123 Jan 21, 2014
Utica wrote:
As for us we support Tomas all the way, he had a great business great food he will be missed. He supported countless benefits and organizations. everywhere i went i saw gift cards donated by them, that u can not say about every buisness. We would shop there without hesitation.
You supported a child molestor!!!!!!!

KARMA closed Tomas - ask Tony why!
Blondie

Utica, NY

#124 Jan 21, 2014
Vita wrote:
The blonde
Azzhole.. Where was the fire??
firehouse

Harpursville, NY

#125 Jan 21, 2014
East park rd, saturday morning.
wow

Salisbury Center, NY

#126 Feb 24, 2014
the place is closed down..empty..to bad. Great food..
piggy

Albany, NY

#127 Feb 25, 2014
wow wrote:
the place is closed down..empty..to bad. Great food..
if you like mouse droppings in your food and supporting a crack-head child molester
Where is Tony Now

Herkimer, NY

#128 Mar 10, 2014
Anyone hear what he's up to these days?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiger Wood And Lindsey Vonn Nude Photod 4 min Dusty 1
High School football in trouble 7 min Transtesticals 20
Talk of the town/Trump hating 8 min blinded by the light 7
No permission Mario 13 min Uncle Warren Says 2
90% off saranac customers are teenagers from ut... 22 min Joe shcmoe 3
Who wants to know 29 min Yeah okay 2
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 35 min tyrone b 24
Not All Nazis Are Bad 1 hr Gallen47 98
No Downtown hospital 1 hr ken 151
venice pizza 4 hr edwardo 16