tomas closing on mohawk street
troublemakers

Utica, NY

#88 Jan 7, 2014
john wrote:
My question is .. if this guy is a child molester . How the hell is he livi g 1 block away from Jefferson School?
people on here are starting rumors.
bygones

Utica, NY

#89 Jan 7, 2014
Leave tony alone !!!!
john

Utica, NY

#90 Jan 7, 2014
Its just a ??? I am just saying if he is what people aare saying he cant be living 1 block from a school!,!
jen

Utica, NY

#91 Jan 7, 2014
Not a rumor at all. Sorry to say..
Dumb asses

Carthage, NY

#92 Jan 7, 2014
First of all maybe you should read!!! He was charged with endangering the welfare of a child that is how he can live where he does. Let it go!!!
Dumb asses

Carthage, NY

#93 Jan 7, 2014
john wrote:
Its just a ??? I am just saying if he is what people aare saying he cant be living 1 block from a school!,!
Because he was charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
just wondering

Utica, NY

#94 Jan 7, 2014
How did the business get named Tomas ?
Johan

Utica, NY

#95 Jan 7, 2014
Paul Williams is a big Tomas man. Ask him.
Ummmm

Springfield, NJ

#96 Jan 7, 2014
just wondering wrote:
How did the business get named Tomas ?
Tony To / Mother = Ma Hence Tomas
just wondering

Utica, NY

#97 Jan 7, 2014
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony To / Mother = Ma Hence Tomas
thank you
blasphemy

Utica, NY

#98 Jan 7, 2014
peepers wrote:
Maybe his ex-wife wasn't giving him sex so he was looking elsewhere for some.
who cares !
kibi

Utica, NY

#99 Jan 7, 2014
Is the Lebanese church down in Utica st. Basil's
enough already

Utica, NY

#100 Jan 7, 2014
The store is closed and so should this thread. Good day folks !
time

Utica, NY

#101 Jan 7, 2014
ummm wrote:
No because Tony is a dirty pervert. He lost his lottery. Cigarettes aren't that cheap He made most of his us sinless on cigarettes and lottery. His food is awful , he's filthy dirty scumb working there
your a retard oh ok whitesbro dumbies
arms

Utica, NY

#102 Jan 7, 2014
give it a month an new Bosnian store will pop up n that corner,the people tht live here all our lives need a break to yes he did bad things but paid for those mistakes his family had a great business for 25 yrs. he should have gotten some help to keep it going instead he gets run over there's a lot of business owners that have done some bad things to.the city helps everyone but the people that lived here all our lives an paid taxes .someone should have stepped in to help from the city to keep the only Lebanese store in east utica open.sorry tony the only thing people in this city know is to kick people down when there down for the count.
Dumb asses

Carthage, NY

#103 Jan 8, 2014
arms wrote:
give it a month an new Bosnian store will pop up n that corner,the people tht live here all our lives need a break to yes he did bad things but paid for those mistakes his family had a great business for 25 yrs. he should have gotten some help to keep it going instead he gets run over there's a lot of business owners that have done some bad things to.the city helps everyone but the people that lived here all our lives an paid taxes .someone should have stepped in to help from the city to keep the only Lebanese store in east utica open.sorry tony the only thing people in this city know is to kick people down when there down for the count.
I second that!!!
customer

Utica, NY

#104 Jan 8, 2014
God bless tony, I hope everything is back to normal for him.
friend

Utica, NY

#105 Jan 8, 2014
I'm going to miss Tomas Market.
Utica

Utica, NY

#107 Jan 8, 2014
As for us we support Tomas all the way, he had a great business great food he will be missed. He supported countless benefits and organizations. everywhere i went i saw gift cards donated by them, that u can not say about every buisness. We would shop there without hesitation.
Go Alone

Herkimer, NY

#108 Jan 8, 2014
Just don't bring your wife or daughter with you because he'll be hitting on them while you're shopping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notre dame whitesboro game 2 min Jim SEEMANN 39
Utica makes another TOP 10 WORST city list lol! 3 min Warzone Shootica 4
chimps FLOCK TO NY FREE COLLEGE FREE NYLONS 5 min Jim SEEMANN 11
africa MAKES NEW MARS LANDER WITH LION SPEED (Dec '14) 7 min Jim SEEMANN 50
cornhill ALL HAVE MASTERS in Wafer Fabrication ... 8 min Jim SEEMANN 3
Anthony Zee Donaldson's talk show 12 min Boner Jams 5
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. (Mar '16) 15 min Scammy deals again 743
Tenney 26 min Tenney Was Right 25
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 3 hr BeautifulParis 124
teddy talerico good hes dead 8 hr GUTLESS UPD SQUIR... 6
The U P D cover-up 8 hr GUTLESS UPD SQUIR... 47

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages