tomas closing on mohawk street
wondering

Utica, NY

#68 Jan 6, 2014
How many kids does he have ?
sheeesh

Utica, NY

#69 Jan 6, 2014
Why is everybody making a a federal case out of this guy ?
Cedar tree

Utica, NY

#70 Jan 6, 2014
I'm curious to how he is making a living now
be responsible

Utica, NY

#71 Jan 6, 2014
I hope this guy gets his life back together for the sake of his kids !
Dumb asses

New Hartford, NY

#72 Jan 6, 2014
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be saying this if.. He molested one of your children? I agree let it go, but defending him is just as asinine. HE embarrassed his children!
I never said he wasn't embarrassing to his children. It's bad enough they have to pay for his mistake by being teased and talked about too. I am saying it's not fair to his kids.
Dumb asses

New Hartford, NY

#73 Jan 6, 2014
be responsible wrote:
I hope this guy gets his life back together for the sake of his kids !
I couldn't agree more.
Dumb asses

New Hartford, NY

#74 Jan 6, 2014
wondering wrote:
How many kids does he have ?
I believe 2 maybe 3.
Camel

Oneida, NY

#75 Jan 6, 2014
Ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be saying this if.. He molested one of your children? I agree let it go, but defending him is just as asinine. HE embarrassed his children!
The kids will not be affected. Face licking is part of the culture. I hope he wins the mayoral race.
fleecing of america

Schenectady, NY

#76 Jan 7, 2014
Cedar tree wrote:
I'm curious to how he is making a living now
he will live off disability just like his sister who worked there.
Tony Tabuli

Utica, NY

#77 Jan 7, 2014
Maybe you should monitor your kids and not let them read Topix unless they're older.Remind them any numb-nuts with a computer can spew their so called thoughts on here.
fleecing of america

Schenectady, NY

#78 Jan 7, 2014
Tony Tabuli wrote:
Maybe you should monitor your kids and not let them read Topix unless they're older.Remind them any numb-nuts with a computer can spew their so called thoughts on here.
thoughts? Its called facts, get it straight.
one who knows

New Hartford, NY

#79 Jan 7, 2014
fleecing of america wrote:
<quoted text>thoughts? Its called facts, get it straight.
Everything mentioned here about Tony's convictions can all be documented - it is Public Record.

He is a pervert - has been convicted of molesting teen age girls. He even plead Guilty to avoid going to Trial and more publicity.

If you are so concerned about Tony's children, where is your sympathy for what Tony's victims went thru when he attacked them?
let it go

Utica, NY

#80 Jan 7, 2014
This thread just will not die ! Why not ?
scared sraight

Utica, NY

#81 Jan 7, 2014
Did he do any jail time ?
pee wee herman

Utica, NY

#82 Jan 7, 2014
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>How many of you know that 7 years ago, Tony plead Guilty to a charge of Sexual Misconduct on a 15 year old girl and was sentenced to 3 years Probation? He now has a Criminal Record!
His victim was a family "friend" when this happened and this incident left this young girl with such Anxiety Attacks she couldn't go to school and was tutored at home for almost a year, and required intense counseling for over 2 years. Today, she is in a wonderful and loving relationship and has learned how to overcome any lingering anxiety attacks BEFORE they can affect her.
The closing of this store is really due to all the people (including UPD that keeps a close eye on him) that have known what Tony is capable of and have boycotted this store.
His wife divorced him - remarried - and living in a new home with her second husband and is very happy to be rid of this pervert in her life.
KARMA doe work!!!!!!
Is his probation time over ?
kubala

New Hartford, NY

#83 Jan 7, 2014
let it go wrote:
This thread just will not die ! Why not ?
Tony and Tomas are the laughing stock of the city! A once profitable business, in a perfect location has gone under due to mismanagement and stolen funds, NOT due to the economy, Maybe Tonys economy and state of "affairs", but not due to the public in general. The public will shun him and any business venture that he persues. He cannot work in any public or government position due to his conviction. What an embarrassment for his family name! No one in their right mind would ever want to reopen a deli or market using the Tomas name!
Ummmm

Bronx, NY

#84 Jan 7, 2014
Dumb asses wrote:
<quoted text>I never said he wasn't embarrassing to his children. It's bad enough they have to pay for his mistake by being teased and talked about too. I am saying it's not fair to his kids.
Well than HE Should Have thought of THAT before he acted in those kinda matters. Parents set examples for their offspring Good And bad. So we all need to be responsible especially when we are parents.
peepers

Utica, NY

#85 Jan 7, 2014
Maybe his ex-wife wasn't giving him sex so he was looking elsewhere for some.
open minded

Utica, NY

#86 Jan 7, 2014
There is always another side to a story , don't jump to conclusions until you hear both sides.
john

Utica, NY

#87 Jan 7, 2014
My question is .. if this guy is a child molester . How the hell is he livi g 1 block away from Jefferson School?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kennedy plaza 4 min Nino 5
fly a drone in my backyard 52 min elmersfudd 6
Whitesboro Fire Department 5 hr ocallap 54
A third term for Obama 7 hr whyohwhy 35
breaking news: chip fab for marcy 8 hr Zak 6
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 11 hr GHR 5
TOPIX is boring 14 hr nut-sack 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages