tomas closing on mohawk street
cousin

Utica, NY

#47 Jan 5, 2014
What's Tony going to do for a living now ?
Hajib

Brooklyn, NY

#48 Jan 5, 2014
Wow. I didn't think the topic of a nice leb-syr restaurant would attract trolls. Die trolls.
Laura

Utica, NY

#49 Jan 5, 2014
Who cares anymore? This topic has run its course.
Tony for Mayor

Watertown, NY

#51 Jan 5, 2014
cousin wrote:
What's Tony going to do for a living now ?
He is running for.mayor. He has some loser named Hajib for a campaign manager. He is also going to open a bar and name it Geno's. I love that guy.

Go Tony!
middle east

Utica, NY

#52 Jan 5, 2014
I remember Toma's before it was remodeled .
habib

Utica, NY

#53 Jan 5, 2014
Is the building for sale?
jamahl

Utica, NY

#54 Jan 5, 2014
That area was a decent section about 25 years ago. I have a lot of good memories in that part of the city.
hello

Gouverneur, NY

#55 Jan 6, 2014
Tony for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
He is running for.mayor. He has some loser named Hajib for a campaign manager. He is also going to open a bar and name it Geno's. I love that guy.
Go Tony!
felons run, I mean ruin Utica...tony and frank meola on the ballot, only in utica!
fired

Albany, NY

#56 Jan 6, 2014
habib wrote:
Is the building for sale?
he doesn't own the building, so why would it be sold?
please

Lee Center, NY

#57 Jan 6, 2014
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>FINALLY - someone else knows the TRUTH about this POS Tony.
UPD quit going there when they learned of what he had done to the 15 year old girl. I'm sure they were aware of other "instances" of Tony's perverted behavior towards other teenage girls and kept a close eye on him.
Your description of him fits him to a "T" - that is why the word KARMA fits him perfectly.
did they stop going there after he started charging full price. Hmmmm. Always tell both sides.
full price please

Lee Center, NY

#58 Jan 6, 2014
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>FINALLY - someone else knows the TRUTH about this POS Tony.
UPD quit going there when they learned of what he had done to the 15 year old girl. I'm sure they were aware of other "instances" of Tony's perverted behavior towards other teenage girls and kept a close eye on him.
Your description of him fits him to a "T" - that is why the word KARMA fits him perfectly.
I think he gave them a special price and when he got charged of the incident,, he started charging full price and out the door they went,,,
kibbe

Apex, NC

#59 Jan 6, 2014
plenty of other places to go for arabic food.
WKTV viewer

Utica, NY

#60 Jan 6, 2014
Wktv interviewed Toma's customers last week and they said he had great food and they all are going to miss him badly. I seen and heard the interviews myself on TV.
And

Massena, NY

#61 Jan 6, 2014
WKTV viewer wrote:
Wktv interviewed Toma's customers last week and they said he had great food and they all are going to miss him badly. I seen and heard the interviews myself on TV.
Imagine that...glad you "seen" it...class...real class!!
Utica Potholes

Clifton Park, NY

#62 Jan 6, 2014
And wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that...glad you "seen" it...class...real class!!
I seen it! LOL!!!
interesting

Ardsley, NY

#63 Jan 6, 2014
Utica wrote:
Just so you all are aware it is now possible to obtain email addresses attached to each post. Is Karma wonderful or what!!!!
yes only of the posts pose a threat to you or someone else or are bullying...you can not just get emails from the posts. You have to subpoena them to topix and then topix would maybe turn them over in which there has not been a case yet that topix has done that. Most of these posts are not threatening. They are opinions about the food and people stating the fact that he is a dirty pervert that has sexual deviation problems. So hope that helps.
yo block head

Barquisimeto, Venezuela

#64 Jan 6, 2014
interesting wrote:
<quoted text> yes only of the posts pose a threat to you or someone else or are bullying...you can not just get emails from the posts. You have to subpoena them to topix and then topix would maybe turn them over in which there has not been a case yet that topix has done that. Most of these posts are not threatening. They are opinions about the food and people stating the fact that he is a dirty pervert that has sexual deviation problems. So hope that helps.
E-mail has nothing to do with posting you fing idiot, at least post coherent information so you don't look like the loser you are.
anthony

Utica, NY

#65 Jan 6, 2014
it;s closed
Dumb asses

Ardsley, NY

#66 Jan 6, 2014
You people need to get a life. You can obtain who is posting stuff I work a computer company that does it. No matter how you feel about him think about how the shit your posting is effecting his children whom are innocent in all this. If kids they are going to school with see this shit and start to bully them. So maybe you should think about what your posting and who could be seeing it.
Ummmm

Utica, NY

#67 Jan 6, 2014
Dumb asses wrote:
You people need to get a life. You can obtain who is posting stuff I work a computer company that does it. No matter how you feel about him think about how the shit your posting is effecting his children whom are innocent in all this. If kids they are going to school with see this shit and start to bully them. So maybe you should think about what your posting and who could be seeing it.

Would you be saying this if.. He molested one of your children? I agree let it go, but defending him is just as asinine. HE embarrassed his children!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump - all talk no action 1 min Putin America First 8
Hows Utica Doing? 7 min Mohawk Welfare Va... 1
New Hartford Police-Inserra LAWSUIT & A.G. TIME! 11 min Truth 10
Usmail Electric BUSTED in Comets SCAM AUDIT! 15 min Fact 15
Paul McCartney sucks 17 min Sounds Simple 5
Utica politicians and term limits 28 min rabbit in a hat 20
Bob Nole Extension 58 min Ed Jealous 4
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Justice 163
tenney 1 hr I Voted For Her 56
Sociopathic Narcisstic Abuse Rules 6 hr Upstate Toilet Town 26