Comments
21 - 40 of 128 Comments Last updated Mar 10, 2014
Well

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Not for anything but if this is the case and I do remember hearing that a long time ago what does that have to do with NOW????? He is closing the business period! No need to bring up the past or what he did or didn't do!!!!!!! Just a typical reaction from the people that post on this forum. They love to thrive on people's lives whether good or bad. Give it a break! Obviously what he did in the past had nothing to do with his business as he would have closed a long time ago or at least when all that happened. He had many loyal customers regardless. I mean really, there are people out there who supply drugs to people and the ones who buy drugs to supply the dealers so are they any better?? NO they are not. Just because this man owned a business his name is out there to be criticized and all the scumbags who are not in the so called spotlight hide and do all the wrong things. And to the poster who talked about going to Peepers, Wow aren't you a great person??? talking trash on here about others yet you condone a dump place like Peepers. Goofs!
Bbo

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 3, 2014
 
Tony is hot though.....does he swing in both directions?
Adam Lawless

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 3, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

This is fine with me! I never really liked it there and it was way too ghetto down there for me.
KFC

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 3, 2014
 
The food was face Licking good!
cpa

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The name tony jabour goes hand in hand with the words drugs, rehabs, pedophile, dirty, filthy, crackhead, peepers, womanizer, just a few to mention. Busuness was lost due to this and not the economy. The upd no longer patronized and after the ny state lottery pulled the plug due to mismanaged money more business was lost. People realized that the place was dirty, food sucked, health standards were not maintained. This place should have been shut down long ago.
Well wrote:
Not for anything but if this is the case and I do remember hearing that a long time ago what does that have to do with NOW????? He is closing the business period! No need to bring up the past or what he did or didn't do!!!!!!! Just a typical reaction from the people that post on this forum. They love to thrive on people's lives whether good or bad. Give it a break! Obviously what he did in the past had nothing to do with his business as he would have closed a long time ago or at least when all that happened. He had many loyal customers regardless. I mean really, there are people out there who supply drugs to people and the ones who buy drugs to supply the dealers so are they any better?? NO they are not. Just because this man owned a business his name is out there to be criticized and all the scumbags who are not in the so called spotlight hide and do all the wrong things. And to the poster who talked about going to Peepers, Wow aren't you a great person??? talking trash on here about others yet you condone a dump place like Peepers. Goofs!
Morning Crew

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 4, 2014
 
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>How many of you know that 7 years ago, Tony plead Guilty to a charge of Sexual Misconduct on a 15 year old girl and was sentenced to 3 years Probation? He now has a Criminal Record!
His victim was a family "friend" when this happened and this incident left this young girl with such Anxiety Attacks she couldn't go to school and was tutored at home for almost a year, and required intense counseling for over 2 years. Today, she is in a wonderful and loving relationship and has learned how to overcome any lingering anxiety attacks BEFORE they can affect her.
The closing of this store is really due to all the people (including UPD that keeps a close eye on him) that have known what Tony is capable of and have boycotted this store.
His wife divorced him - remarried - and living in a new home with her second husband and is very happy to be rid of this pervert in her life.
KARMA doe work!!!!!!
Didn't she buy that place on Herkimer Rd? Supposed to turn it into a bed n breakfast.
opinion

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 4, 2014
 
Morning Crew wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't she buy that place on Herkimer Rd? Supposed to turn it into a bed n breakfast.
I was told it is a Single Family Ranch style home that she bought on Herkimer Road - hard to turn something like this into a bread & breakfast operation.
opinion

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

cpa wrote:
The name tony jabour goes hand in hand with the words drugs, rehabs, pedophile, dirty, filthy, crackhead, peepers, womanizer, just a few to mention. Busuness was lost due to this and not the economy. The upd no longer patronized and after the ny state lottery pulled the plug due to mismanaged money more business was lost. People realized that the place was dirty, food sucked, health standards were not maintained. This place should have been shut down long ago.<quoted text>
FINALLY - someone else knows the TRUTH about this POS Tony.

UPD quit going there when they learned of what he had done to the 15 year old girl. I'm sure they were aware of other "instances" of Tony's perverted behavior towards other teenage girls and kept a close eye on him.

Your description of him fits him to a "T" - that is why the word KARMA fits him perfectly.
pervert

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 4, 2014
 
Is he a registered sex offender ?
cpa

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pervert wrote:
Is he a registered sex offender ?
he's a registered pervert and an embarrassment to his children who must face his wrath at school and with their friends. Any parent in their right mind would not let their children near this freak! Karma will get him and get him real good!
Bassam

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

1

cpa wrote:
<quoted text>he's a registered pervert and an embarrassment to his children who must face his wrath at school and with their friends. Any parent in their right mind would not let their children near this freak! Karma will get him and get him real good!
I'm sure he regrets his actions now.
ssdi

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Tony and maryann need to pay up, pay your bills, dont run from them. Typical scumbags telling everyone that they have no money to pay the bills. They made money for 25 years and did not save for a rainy day? Did tony smoke it in his crack pipe? Or is the family member cpa hiding the money? Should we ask steve powers?
Utica

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 5, 2014
 

Judged:

2

Just so you all are aware it is now possible to obtain email addresses attached to each post. Is Karma wonderful or what!!!!
Pedro Martinez

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 5, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Who cares Tomas is disgusting just look behind the counter for gods sake!!!! Going outta business was his own doing did you know the teachers down the street called and wanted sandwiches delivered to them for lunch and he said no doesn't deliver....lost cigs bcuz his boosters cant steal them like they used to
ssdi

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 5, 2014
 
Utica wrote:
Just so you all are aware it is now possible to obtain email addresses attached to each post. Is Karma wonderful or what!!!!
gary, no soup for you
its all about

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 5, 2014
 
Utica wrote:
Just so you all are aware it is now possible to obtain email addresses attached to each post. Is Karma wonderful or what!!!!
That shouldn't really matter, because people have the freedom of speech. Everything I read on hete
its all about

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 5, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

its all about wrote:
<quoted text>That shouldn't really matter, because people have the freedom of speech. Everything I read on hete
Sorry got cut off.. Freedom if speech. When you walked in people could see how dirty it was. Tonys misfortunes were public news. He did violate a minor. Tony has made passes at his customers. He's been a drug addict. This is not all hearsay . Everything that was said was not slander.
hummus

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 5, 2014
 
wow, that sucks I love that place.
hajib

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 5, 2014
 
best grape leaves on earth
hajib

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 5, 2014
 
anyone know any other good lebanese or syrian restaurants in the area?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 8 min Talk a good game but 42
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 35 min Comets Welfare Ho... 13
Finally A Utica Explaination 2 hr Douchiest ppl on ... 13
utica aud 2 hr Comets Welfare Lu... 107
Downtown Albany free Thurs night concert series (Jul '11) 3 hr Who is Joe B 10
Robert BobbyO Oliveria 3 hr Broadway Newport 11
Police out of control again! (Jul '11) 3 hr Who Cares 15
Utica & Oneida County's Hotel Scam 6 hr Orbitz 23
How's the food at Rassberrys ? 7 hr smith pac 11
Wegmans on the move 10 hr False 9
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••