First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hank Brackett

Verona, NY

#24 Jul 15, 2013
I understand how closing a part of the Thruway would be necessary to conduct the investigation...but from exit 34A which is past Canastota all the way eastbound to Albany, exit 25?? Why not close it at Utica (exit 31) eastbound to Little Falls (exit 29A)? WTF????
actually

New York, NY

#25 Jul 15, 2013
NYSP publicity dirtpeople wrote:
Gotta love the way they say " Due to the quick actions of the State Police and responding emergency services, no other accidents or injuries were reported" like that's believable. The whole thruway was backed up for miles they expect everyone to believe the SP got the call and ran and caught people flying out of a van.
The endless self-promotion of the wannabe heroes is beyond laughable at this point. Both lanes of the Eastbound thruway were stopped completely by the time any troopers got there but somehow the public pension army of none expect everyone to believe they were responsible for no other accidents or injuries. They must be trying to justify their 100k salaries, bennies and a pension for life after only 20 years of lip service.
Why can't cny people see how pathetic and self serving their local brand of nannystate cops are?
Oh, we see everything but we enjoy watching you get your panties in a wad even more!
MtIron

Cheyenne, WY

#26 Jul 15, 2013
Who cares the police botch the brief big deal if you don't know that is how they talk by now you don't live in the northeast. Handle it everyone. NYS cops all act like enraged haters even to accident victims putting them all under suspicion and in dick mode but those people still need popo so give it a break complaining at least they have someone doing something!

I think the boilermakers only prob is it's promotion is really stupid and blown up. That isn't bad it just pisses the disinterested people off and the only thing they get is "well fk you"! I hope there is no connection between the race and that crash because that could cause a lot of problems for the race.
MtIron

Cheyenne, WY

#27 Jul 15, 2013
I should say after reading that that I myself don't give a toot about it but it fersure makes tons of people happy and its a quiet country area so it should be a pretty big deal it is as you can see i didn't mean the post to be so harsh lol but that is the way it is! Peaceout!
Hey retard

United States

#28 Jul 15, 2013
MtIron wrote:
I should say after reading that that I myself don't give a toot about it but it fersure makes tons of people happy and its a quiet country area so it should be a pretty big deal it is as you can see i didn't mean the post to be so harsh lol but that is the way it is! Peaceout!
No no! You were doing FINNNNE with the first one actually! WOW!
maybe

New York, NY

#29 Jul 15, 2013
MtIron wrote:
Fersure you should have stayed in school!
MtIron

Cheyenne, WY

#31 Jul 15, 2013
I would not be where I am if I needed more school thanks.
Obviously

New York, NY

#32 Jul 15, 2013
MtIron wrote:
I would not be where I am if I needed more school thanks.
You don't need a degree to be on topix, your welcome.
MtMole

Cheyenne, WY

#33 Jul 15, 2013
Obviously wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need a degree to be on topix, your welcome.
Goin out on a limb here but you're a lifer for New York aren't you?

I'm not "on" topix fool I'm on vacation with the fam and pets and laughing at you. You're my screensaver and my Ameritrade lookups aren't nearly as interesting. Oh, hey, I'm not big on spellchecks but you should really work out your basic You, You're Your stuff before you burn out your brain too much on thinking about degrees and all. Thanks again!
another low life

Utica, NY

#34 Jul 15, 2013
To the OP lowlife Alcohol was not a factor in this terrible crash. Get a life and stop trolling on topix.
http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x1651964681...
Ha Ha Ha

Utica, NY

#35 Jul 15, 2013
If any of you had bothered to do the math, it was obvious that beer served after boilermaker could not have been a factor. The time of the accident, and allowing what time people would have had to leave the after party to get to their car and then drive to the accident location, would have meant they would have had to leave PRIOR to the beer being served, plus they would have had to drink 90 miles an hour to get enough in their system to affect their driving ability in that short of time. Plain ole COMMON SENSE!!!! And how about the pizz complected pukes that claimed their trooper neighbors blah, blah, blah. IDIOTS! Just keep believing everything that you read on Topix. Ha, Ha, Ha.
Thats dumb

United States

#36 Jul 16, 2013
That's retarded the accident was at 12-1pm fool. Just say anything.According to the hometown paper she was at the boilermaker. Think much?
Ha Ha Ha wrote:
If any of you had bothered to do the math, it was obvious that beer served after boilermaker could not have been a factor. The time of the accident, and allowing what time people would have had to leave the after party to get to their car and then drive to the accident location, would have meant they would have had to leave PRIOR to the beer being served, plus they would have had to drink 90 miles an hour to get enough in their system to affect their driving ability in that short of time. Plain ole COMMON SENSE!!!! And how about the pizz complected pukes that claimed their trooper neighbors blah, blah, blah. IDIOTS! Just keep believing everything that you read on Topix. Ha, Ha, Ha.
obviously

New York, NY

#37 Jul 16, 2013
MtMole wrote:
<quoted text>Goin out on a limb here but you're a lifer for New York aren't you?
I'm not "on" topix fool I'm on vacation with the fam and pets and laughing at you. You're my screensaver and my Ameritrade lookups aren't nearly as interesting. Oh, hey, I'm not big on spellchecks but you should really work out your basic You, You're Your stuff before you burn out your brain too much on thinking about degrees and all. Thanks again!
You are on vacation and are on Utica topix? Wow you must be one fun guy to be around. I am going out on a limb here and say that the family is out having fun while you are alone watching the pets?
get the facts

Utica, NY

#38 Jul 16, 2013
The people involved in the crash on the thruway were not at the Boilermaker. Here is an article I found from an out of town newspaper.

Mary Lynn Hutchison
The fatality in this crash was my sister-in-law. She was traveling with her daughter and seven grandchildren. My niece and at least two of her children are in very critical condition. My brother and his son-in-law are traveling from Utah and Texas to be with their families. The rest of our family are waiting to hear more details. I thank everyone for their patience with the inconvenience that this road closure caused today and, if you are praying folk, ask for your prayers. Thank you.

Let's put this to rest now and say a prayer for the grieving family.God bless them all.
trolls dont care

Utica, NY

#39 Jul 16, 2013
get the facts wrote:
The people involved in the crash on the thruway were not at the Boilermaker. Here is an article I found from an out of town newspaper.
Mary Lynn Hutchison
The fatality in this crash was my sister-in-law. She was traveling with her daughter and seven grandchildren. My niece and at least two of her children are in very critical condition. My brother and his son-in-law are traveling from Utah and Texas to be with their families. The rest of our family are waiting to hear more details. I thank everyone for their patience with the inconvenience that this road closure caused today and, if you are praying folk, ask for your prayers. Thank you.
Let's put this to rest now and say a prayer for the grieving family.God bless them all.
Topix trolls don't care about facts. They feel important when they can make stuff up and spread rumors. There was never anything reported in the news that suggested alcohol was involved or that anyone in the van attended the Boilermaker. The only thing that was reported was that the closing eastbound lane of the thruway made if difficult for the large number of Boilermaker runners to travel east toward Albany. WKTV reported on the news last night that the van involved in the accident was traveling from Niagara Falls to Boston when the accident occurred. This was a tragic accident exploited by topix lowlifes for what ever reason only known to them and their sick little minds.
impulsze

Newington, CT

#40 Jul 16, 2013
Gateway To The ADX LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you are incoherent Cretin, I mean "Impulsze (sp?)", wink, wink. It reminds me of your pillow talk when you're tickling my azzzzzlips!
Cliffy
Oh that comment was much more clever than my speculation on the piss poor state of the goody bags. Keep spreading that intelligence around dumfk.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

New Hartford, NY

#41 Jul 16, 2013
impulsze wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that comment was much more clever than my speculation on the piss poor state of the goody bags. Keep spreading that intelligence around dumfk.
Cretin, you are so nice! Thanks lover, I will. When you get with me tonight my salty "goody bag" will be waiting for you!

Cliffy
Manny

United States

#42 Jul 16, 2013
Gateway To The ADX LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin, you are so nice! Thanks lover, I will. When you get with me tonight my salty "goody bag" will be waiting for you!
Cliffy
Your kind of "humor" and needy ego is why people look at you and "boilermaker" losers like the scum you are.
Now that it's confirmed they were at the race what say you now besides sex perv toilethead talk like all uticans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling Out Bobby Oliveira the liar 6 min hah 9
traci from summitcars 8 min pete 2
Can't believe Jason Powells is still on the air 14 min Jason Powells 25
Chicken Riggies Recipe- The Real Story Behind U... 20 min really 2
Sasquatch Spotted In New Hartford (Nov '13) 35 min Bobo Fay 19
AHL Worldwide 40 min No western confer... 30
Kristen Copeland. Channel 2 News (Feb '13) 1 hr Cecelie 36
tonys audelicious 6 hr funny but True 4
listen to the teachers whining 8 hr Ole timer 90
Utica Dating