Boilermaker DWI fatal on thruway

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey hey hey goodbye

Hialeah, FL

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Well, let the lawsuits begin now boy!! Dead kids in a van from Jersey with at least drunk adult and DWI issued that had just left boilermaker.

Remember you heard it here first. I always figured they'd have one of these.

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Deadly-acciden...
Get a life fake cop

Hialeah, FL

#3 Jul 14, 2013
Joan Murphy must be pickin' her pussyscabs she's so proud of you upstate inbreed.

Another failed cop cryin racist tool tales on topix. Get a life. Oh wait, in order to do that you'd have to get out of there but we all know you're stuck there silly bitch.
Wow

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 14, 2013
DEAD SREGGIN TRAYGONE wrote:
A dead REGGIN
DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN DEAD REGGIN
You must be so proud of yourself. Contributing so much to the human race and all.

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 14, 2013
hey hey hey goodbye wrote:
Well, let the lawsuits begin now boy!! Dead kids in a van from Jersey with at least drunk adult and DWI issued that had just left boilermaker.
Remember you heard it here first. I always figured they'd have one of these.
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Deadly-acciden...
where in that article did you see any mention of "Drunk" or even "Alcohol" ? Nothing at all about "Dead Kids". How sick are you ?

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 14, 2013
Scent of a Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Click on the wktv link! It said children were in car. Also said people trying to get home after race were delayed. And traffic was backed up as far as Syracuse!
Children in car, does that say "Dead" ? People were delayed, where does that say they were at the race, or "Drunk" ? Traffic backs up at any accident, how does that say they came from the race ? Just more useless incorrect hype from Topix posters.
Get real

Hialeah, FL

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Mr Meat Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Children in car, does that say "Dead" ? People were delayed, where does that say they were at the race, or "Drunk" ? Traffic backs up at any accident, how does that say they came from the race ? Just more useless incorrect hype from Topix posters.
Not all of us have to wait 3 weeks until the OD figures out how to spin it. Herkimer Troopers issued a DWI and confirmed they were at the afterparty.

Topix is often the 1st place you hear a lot of things you'd NEVER know get real. If you don't know you should stfu meathead.
rumor Control

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Yep, if it's on topix then it must be true. Bahahaha...site is still a joke I see.
Get real

Hialeah, FL

#11 Jul 15, 2013
rumor Control wrote:
Yep, if it's on topix then it must be true. Bahahaha...site is still a joke I see.
You see what? How much you m,iss trying to hide from things you don't like to hear?

Topix is up to you to separate the wheat and chaff. This isn't the first time something came out don't be so stupid. People talk and have trooper neighbors get it? Are you stupid? Not all of us need to use the news you'll see.
People like you are part of the reason is such a joke yet HERE YOU ARE LOL!
impulsze

Newington, CT

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Nice goody bag Tim. With all the stuff you didn't hand out you really didn't need that plastic bag to not carry it in. Any idea how much oil goes in to making plastic bags? Oh well- keep making the race biggerer and biggerer. Or even more biggerer! In the end it has to be doing wonders for your 401K plan.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Jul 15, 2013
impulsze wrote:
Nice goody bag Tim. With all the stuff you didn't hand out you really didn't need that plastic bag to not carry it in. Any idea how much oil goes in to making plastic bags? Oh well- keep making the race biggerer and biggerer. Or even more biggerer! In the end it has to be doing wonders for your 401K plan.
I love it when you are incoherent Cretin, I mean "Impulsze (sp?)", wink, wink. It reminds me of your pillow talk when you're tickling my azzzzzlips!

Cliffy
Not quite

Hialeah, FL

#14 Jul 15, 2013
impulsze wrote:
Tim is broke and the family spends everything he gets. No 401 or roth has his name on it.
Krenshaw

Miami, FL

#15 Jul 15, 2013
YNN confirms a ticket was issued and that they were leaving the BMaker.
Taxpayer

Ithaca, NY

#16 Jul 15, 2013
Whether the post is true or not, it does raise a comment and question. Alcohol and often rugs play big roles in events around here. You only have to observe before Saraa Thursday and after the Boilermaker. It often seems as though beer is the end all be all here. Given the local beer businesses and the press that these events get, are the police too lax?
Can you provide proof

Waterville, NY

#17 Jul 15, 2013
Krenshaw wrote:
YNN confirms a ticket was issued and that they were leaving the BMaker.
And where is the link to support your claims? This was was updated this morning says nothing about a ticket or if they were at the Boilermaker. http://utica-mohawkvalley.ynn.com/content/top...
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#18 Jul 15, 2013
Mr Meat Head wrote:
<quoted text>
They call me 'Mr Meat Head' because I always have a cock in my mouth.
I knew there was a simple explanation.
Dave

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 15, 2013
At party, ran boilermaker and a dwi was issued, fact. Big lawsuit.
Can you provide proof

Waterville, NY

#20 Jul 15, 2013
Dave wrote:
At party, ran boilermaker and a dwi was issued, fact. Big lawsuit.
Neither name that was mentioned in the article was listed in the searchable Boilermaker field of runners????
NYSP web site

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 15, 2013
14 July 2013
State Police are Investigating a Fatal Motor Vehicle Accident on the New York State Thruway

NEW YORK STATE POLICE
Captain Michael T. Eaton
Acting Troop T Commander

PRESS RELEASE

On Sunday July 14, at approximately 1:09 pm, State Police received a 911 call reporting a vehicle roll over, with a possible fatality, on I-90 east in the Town of Herkimer, Herkimer County. Troopers from SP Schuyler along with SP Herkimerís Bureau of Criminal Investigation responded to the scene.

The vehicle involved, a 2004 Chevrolet Express van, was being driven by Jennifer Hodson, age 42, from Houston, TX. Witnesses at the scene stated that the vehicle was in the left lane when it drove off the left shoulder into a dirt median, re-entered the road, and overturned several times before coming to rest on itís side in the middle of both lanes. Including the driver, there were a total of 9 occupants in the vehicle. At the scene, Troopers reported one fatality. Tanya L. Evans, age 67, of Annandale, VA, was pronounced deceased at the scene by the Herkimer County Coroner and transported to Little Falls Hospital pending an autopsy. The driver is currently listed in "Good" condition at Upstate Hospital in Syracuse. Two of the passengers, a 13 year old male and 14 year old female, are also being treated at Upstate Hospital however their condition has not been released. All of the remaining passengers were treated and released from local area hospitals.

State Police Troop D Collision Reconstruction Unit responded to the scene and the cause of the accident is currently under investigation. Due to the quick actions of the State Police and responding emergency services, no other accidents or injuries were reported.
NYSP publicity dirtpeople

Hialeah, FL

#22 Jul 15, 2013
Gotta love the way they say " Due to the quick actions of the State Police and responding emergency services, no other accidents or injuries were reported" like that's believable. The whole thruway was backed up for miles they expect everyone to believe the SP got the call and ran and caught people flying out of a van.

The endless self-promotion of the wannabe heroes is beyond laughable at this point. Both lanes of the Eastbound thruway were stopped completely by the time any troopers got there but somehow the public pension army of none expect everyone to believe they were responsible for no other accidents or injuries. They must be trying to justify their 100k salaries, bennies and a pension for life after only 20 years of lip service.

Why can't cny people see how pathetic and self serving their local brand of nannystate cops are?
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#23 Jul 15, 2013
NYSP publicity dirtpeople wrote:
Gotta love the way they say " Due to the quick actions of the State Police and responding emergency services, no other accidents or injuries were reported" like that's believable. The whole thruway was backed up for miles they expect everyone to believe the SP got the call and ran and caught people flying out of a van.
The endless self-promotion of the wannabe heroes is beyond laughable at this point. Both lanes of the Eastbound thruway were stopped completely by the time any troopers got there but somehow the public pension army of none expect everyone to believe they were responsible for no other accidents or injuries. They must be trying to justify their 100k salaries, bennies and a pension for life after only 20 years of lip service.
Why can't cny people see how pathetic and self serving their local brand of nannystate cops are?
...and I gotta love it when you're lapping my leakage! Cretin! Get in my crack now you sexy freak!

Cliffy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wormhead LEAVES BABY OUTSIDE IN IRMA 11 min Union station perv 16
TAzzHannaOBSESSED with Mario Pass! 16 min Utica parks perv 5
SUNY nano costing $30K a month to run air filtr... 17 min spendthrift 2
Kennedy plaza (Jul '15) 18 min pamela7745 8
Observer dispatch front page gossip 21 min Ivania and Melanka 21
Utica City School Tax hike 33 min The people 59
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica again taken d... 35 min The people 36
Slocum Urgent Care 2 hr HELPIE 32
Tyksinski Defeated 6 hr Psycho 53

Utica Jobs