|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Marty Poopershorts wrote:
i like Don Shipman the most, he really gets my donger donging!!!
Hey why don't you go ride a bike with no seat douche
wow

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Marty Poopershorts wrote:
i like Don Shipman the most, he really gets my donger donging!!!
I never thought you were like that Marty, you fence jumper you.
Marty Poopershorts

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

everyone knows you are really KY JELLER...or i mean KY WELLER

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ummm no. We are not the same person. So you are pretty stupid
Latest UPD racism post

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Fat Tony Salerno wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree with you there, Paulie. I've seen Joleen completely nude a couple of times, and let me tell ya, that chick is built like a brick shithouse, if you know what I mean. Wow!!! I think she's the hottest babe on Utica TV. Wow!!!
Yeeeeaaalllcchh! Unless the horizontal is set 30% too wide on my monitor I think you need an eye doctor. She has a wopstache and she's way too wide and fat compared to what most guys like. I never chill with a girl over 125lb what's the point. You might as well go fk a man.

Does her hair still make her look just like a Lhasa apso?
Grizzly Bear

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I'm trying to figure out the reason for bashing JF. I could only guest she made someone jealous. She may not be a10, but she looks above average. I would give her a 7.5. I know most guys would do her.
picture that

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Grizzly Bear wrote:
I'm trying to figure out the reason for bashing JF. I could only guest she made someone jealous. She may not be a10, but she looks above average. I would give her a 7.5. I know most guys would do her.
You must mean most upstate fat bald neanderthals that don't get 10 often. Omg.Seriously, she's about as appealing as a man. All those leatherface spray-bronze overpainted oootica fatties all end up like that with pancake skin. I knew your standards were LOW but wow.
Grizzly Bear

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

picture that wrote:
<quoted text>You must mean most upstate fat bald neanderthals that don't get 10 often. Omg.Seriously, she's about as appealing as a man. All those leatherface spray-bronze overpainted oootica fatties all end up like that with pancake skin. I knew your standards were LOW but wow.
Come on man! She has a nice rack, dark flowing hair, and maybe a wild side. A few drinks and let the party start.
Latest UPD racism post

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Grizzly Bear wrote:
<quoted text> Come on man! She has a nice rack, dark flowing hair, and maybe a wild side. A few drinks and let the party start.
Which party? The SEARCH party to find you when you dive into the wrong roll?
"Chunky" is a soup, not a date.
Its Cretin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Latest UPD racism post wrote:
<quoted text>Which party? The SEARCH party to find you when you dive into the wrong roll?
"Chunky" is a soup, not a date.
Nothing but hate from..........Cretin!
Latest UPD racism post

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

No hate, just saying it like it is. Sorry. Aren't you married anyway fattie? You're always oin the coach rant posts talking hate and shyt so what's up with that Hypocretin?

Tell me where I said anything untrue thanks. You CAN'T.

As well you just can't handle me. Lightweight.
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Grizzly Bear wrote:
<quoted text> Come on man! She has a nice rack, dark flowing hair, and maybe a wild side. A few drinks and let the party start.
Amen to that...theres enuff there for 3 guys to slobber over. Great tan, cans so big they have their own zip code. I bet its an all-over tan too. Wonder if she swings?
buttmuncher

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

im getting a chubby
Latest UPD racism post

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Freebie the Bean wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder if she swings?
When she walks. I'm not surprised you'd agree with a guy who identifies himself as a "Grizzly Bear" settling for that.

Are you manatee shaped and covered with hair too?
nononononononono nononono

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Grizzly Bear wrote:
shes at least a 8.5 by standards, in the mohawk valley shes an easy 10, and in my book shes off the charts kinda sexxxyyyyy!, even if she reads all these post do you really think that someone as strong minded as her would feel the least bit bad or dissed by all of these lies?........and fat tony you SOB!, ive had acrush on her for 20 years and you got to see her naked...you bastard,lol...why didnt you lick it!, ive always wanted to eat her lebanese meat pie!!!
WELFARE FAILURE DONER BRO

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Joe report how the felon obama family acts at schools.

ALBANY - Police say a woman exposed herself to students and staff at an elementary school in Albany Friday morning.

Aydrea Meaders, 24, of Albany is charged with public lewdness and endangering the welfare of a child.

Police say she was attending an assembly at the North Albany Academy on North Pearl Street when she got up on stage and started dancing and taking off her clothes.

The assembly was dismissed immediately and Meaders was arrested without incident.

An Albany City Court clerk says Meaders was arraigned Friday afternoon and ordered held on $3,500 bail. She doesn't have a lawyer yet.

The North Albany Academy is a pre-kindergarten through eighth grade school in the Albany district.
sanders

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

she has for sure gotten uglier over the years....so has the city of utica...she use to look pretty good 10-12 years ago...shes like bosnian women they aged terrible...ugggh...its time wktv get some fresh young meat on camera...
sanders

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Latest UPD racism post wrote:
<quoted text>Yeeeeaaalllcchh! Unless the horizontal is set 30% too wide on my monitor I think you need an eye doctor. She has a wopstache and she's way too wide and fat compared to what most guys like. I never chill with a girl over 125lb what's the point. You might as well go fk a man.
Does her hair still make her look just like a Lhasa apso?
omg dude great post i think i just pissed myself....lasha uckin apso..lmao that is great!!!!
OBAMA WELFARE FAMILY FIRE

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The door knob failure an felon failure of the obammy family talks to itself.
Go felon fireball failure.
Amazing door knobs
Hows you womanhood .00005
Latest UPD racism post

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

sanders wrote:
<quoted text>omg dude great post i think i just pissed myself....lasha uckin apso..lmao that is great!!!!
To be somewhat nice, I am sure some guys find her attractive, in that "gravity" sort of way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

226 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Taylor and crook 4 min exactly 52
#boycottbaggssquare 14 min exactly 30
Bobby O. 19 min Rosie 1
What Happened 20 min Jim 1
Masonic home smokers like statues on BLEEKER si... 21 min Judge Bernie 2
Jason Powles is FAT 22 min Boilergasm Aszwipe 10
Robert T Oliveira Fibs Again 26 min Boilergasm Aszwipe 2
•••
•••