Ewwww

New Hartford, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Joleen ferris is hideous. Every time I see her she gets uglier and uglier

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#2 Feb 15, 2013
I think she's pretty easy on the eyes myself.
Ewwww

New Hartford, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2013
STFU. I'm assuming your an unattractive fat middle aged woman yourself. You say nice things so people do not make fun of you. You are most likely uticas version of Susan Boyle.
Ewwww

New Hartford, NY

#6 Feb 15, 2013
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
No, unlike yourself, I treat people with dignity and respect. You are most likely unhappy with your life and don't feel good about yourself. By putting down others, you somehow get a thrill from it, it's a classic example off low self esteem. I hope you seek the help you so desperately need!
Who do you think you are? You don't even know joleen ferris and she is a public figure thus can be targeted for superficial qualities. So stfu don't waste your time trying to explain to me goodness in people and everybody is equal bullshit. Get over yourself. You live in utica. Your not that awesome.

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 15, 2013
I always thought she didn't look good on the tv but I saw her in person at Wally and she looked okay. Think she might of had a boob job?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
I used to work with her years ago. She was pretty hot back then. It was her attitude that made her unattractive.

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
I used to work with her years ago. She was pretty hot back then. It was her attitude that made her unattractive.
How so? Is she hard to get along with? Or stuck up, etc...

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Stuck up. She was a waitress and acted like it was beneath her to talk to the kitchen workers, DJ etc.........hopefully she's changed. That was over 20 years ago
Wacko

Clinton, MA

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Ewwww wrote:
Joleen ferris is hideous. Every time I see her she gets uglier and uglier
Why would you post something like this? What good does it do for anyone? I'm sure you're a catch, talking about someone's looks from behind your computer. Get a life and be creative!
six head

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 16, 2013
that animal doesn't have a forehead, she has a six head. they should go to the utice zoo, at least the animals are cute instead of the nasty disgusting things on wktv.
parkway ho

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 16, 2013
STFU you jealous beast.
beast women ferris

Camillus, NY

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Its hard to discern if its a man or women, her face is mangled leather lined scary looking.

The only men who would think this beast was even close to not being scary are the men who tap those fat slob 500lb women you see walking alone at walmart with the 4 kids and no man insight.

Look at this rock head.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images...

WKTV has removed all the pic's of this beast except for the younger one's, she must have scared the internet.
paul s

New Hartford, NY

#15 Feb 16, 2013
She is quite gross and has let herself go over the years. I would really like to send this post to WKTV maybe get her fired based on her disgusting looks.
Wacko

Clinton, MA

#16 Feb 16, 2013
Why are people piling on Jolene? So you don't like the way she looks. I'll bet most of you are ugly as well and should lose your jobs because your co~workers can't stand the site of your gross face. Plus, you probably smell too.
Duh

Lynn, MA

#18 Feb 16, 2013
She's one of the nicest women I've ever met and she's easy on the eyes. Far too good for the likes of Utica TV.
Wtf

New Hartford, NY

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Duh wrote:
She's one of the nicest women I've ever met and she's easy on the eyes. Far too good for the likes of Utica TV.
I love your sarcasm. She's an ugly Lebanese monster. Total stuck up hideous freak. It's sad when Jason prowles is sexy than her
is soooooo foxxayyyyyyyyy

Rome, NY

#20 Feb 16, 2013
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your sarcasm. She's an ugly Lebanese monster. Total stuck up hideous freak. It's sad when Jason prowles is sexy than her
you are so full of $hit your eyes are brown!!!, whats the matter you cant handle an independent,smart,educated,has a better life than you women?...im 32 and i would be all ove rthat like bees on honey if i had a chance, thats one hotttt cougar!

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Feb 16, 2013
I would say that's a little overboard
Pretty is

Utica, NY

#23 Feb 16, 2013
Pretty is as pretty does. If she acted a bit more down to earth and not so arrogant and special she would seem much more attractive. Even a true beauty like Princess Diana would have seemed "ugly" if she had a foul demeanor. Ok looks on Jolene but she really should shine up her personality.....you're not all that Jolene.
Marty Poopershorts

Rome, NY

#24 Feb 16, 2013
i like Don Shipman the most, he really gets my donger donging!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 47 min conklincolt 6,467
Why everyone's leaving Utica 52 min Ustate Racists Sa... 15
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 59 min Says it all 92
kizi games 1 hr KiziOnline 5
ebola now in the usa 1 hr Ebola Jane 5
does anyone know joe rezendes? 1 hr Joe 5
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 2 hr mizz nosey 45
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 5 hr Cheerleader 46
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 6 hr Educator 5
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 9 hr Barrister 30
yanadasis closes club house 15 hr No Club needed 73

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search