Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Very nasty girl with Mental issues. She suffers from depression and. She. Is BiPolar. She has one heck of a track record of not getting along. With people. Very self centered. And coldhearted I can't believe she is in charge of safe schools she is a bully herself!
Wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Fran wrote:
Very nasty girl with Mental issues. She suffers from depression and. She. Is BiPolar. She has one heck of a track record of not getting along. With people. Very self centered. And coldhearted I can't believe she is in charge of safe schools she is a bully herself!
. I really can agree with you on this
Safe schools

Selkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Is this the one from safe schools who has the old guy from UCSD as a body guard / bf
Anne

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Still bashing John on here what a bunch of pathetic losers your life has to be pretty boring if this is all,you hacks to talk about , Ann Lansing is one very Nasty lady , a user and a bully . A joke that she is director if Safe Schools when she is a bully herself. Ann wanted John to sign off on a 20,000 loan to pay off,her credit cards and he said no and this is when Ann went manic because she couldn't t get her way. She suffers from fpdepression and she is Bi Polar she is one very heartless human being nothing but a taker . John works very hard he isn't a freeloader he also paid the expenses in his home. John was doing fine without Ann the biggest mistake he made was getting invoked with her she is bad news . I hope you people that continue to bash John meet up with the Karma Bus what goes around comes around. John has a very wonderful girl in his life omg she actually cooks, bakes, works,cleans her house, she has class , when she is invited to your house for,dinner she bakes something unlike Ann she never did any of the above. One more thing loser leave Johns mother alone she is a good soul with al lot of health issues. Now loser move on with your life and get over The Story of John and Ann his family is thrilled this relationship ended.
Anne

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Anne wrote:
Still bashing John on here what a bunch of pathetic losers your life has to be pretty boring if this is all,you hacks to talk about , Ann Lansing is one very Nasty lady , a user and a bully . A joke that she is director if Safe Schools when she is a bully herself. Ann wanted John to sign off on a 20,000 loan to pay off,her credit cards and he said no and this is when Ann went manic because she couldn't t get her way. She suffers from fpdepression and she is Bi Polar she is one very heartless human being nothing but a taker . John works very hard he isn't a freeloader he also paid the expenses in his home. John was doing fine without Ann the biggest mistake he made was getting invoked with her she is bad news . I hope you people that continue to bash John meet up with the Karma Bus what goes around comes around. John has a very wonderful girl in his life omg she actually cooks, bakes, works,cleans her house, she has class , when she is invited to your house for,dinner she bakes something unlike Ann she never did any of the above. One more thing loser leave Johns mother alone she is a good soul with al lot of health issues. Now loser move on with your life and get over The Story of John and Ann his family is thrilled this relationship ended.
haha
Good girl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Gotta love this little girl, likes to role play....... Even goes both ways
John

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Good girl wrote:
Gotta love this little girl, likes to role play....... Even goes both ways
, I know she is sleeping with a woman on the side on me
Whassup

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

John wrote:
<quoted text>, I know she is sleeping with a woman on the side on me

Well there "John", what's so wrong wit dat yo? Y'all sound like a bunch of bitter little limp dik bitc*es that couldn't close the deal or keep yo old lady happy and come up in here whining about it and spewing yo sh*t. Hope whoeva da girl is she sues yo azz because I bet she got yo number..
Test Eze

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

test man wrote:
test test test

This post makes more sense than enything else posted here yet!
Pure Michigan

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Is this thread about Michigan?

Sincerely,

Jeff Daniels
Awwww

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Whassup wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there "John", what's so wrong wit dat yo? Y'all sound like a bunch of bitter little limp dik bitc*es that couldn't close the deal or keep yo old lady happy and come up in here whining about it and spewing yo sh*t. Hope whoeva da girl is she sues yo azz because I bet she got yo number..
it's nice how these little wanna b gangster syrotonski boys stick up for their step mom
Syrotonski Boyz

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Awwww wrote:
<quoted text> it's nice how these little wanna b gangster syrotonski boys stick up for their step mom

Yeah dooshbag. You got us, We "syrotonski boys" do stick together yo. Up yer azz you big phony.
Education

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Really Syro? Can't even use spell chex
Anne

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Any new stories?
Bitter Little Beeyotch

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

No John. No new stories you little troll you.
Is there

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Another abortion
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

I'm hearing rumors! I still. C her spending all day with syrtonski. Doesn't Bruce wonder where he is all day? Useless that why security is a joke. Anyways heard Anne let more people go and took another raise. That place is gone down hill

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

243 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 8 min intheknow 23
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 14 min point of order 19
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 21 min Zoo 5,621
What Gang's Colors are Orange? (Nov '10) 23 min Yellow truck gang 35
Target Comming To Schuyler (Aug '10) 24 min Please 12
homosexuals 25 min Meloo 7
Who is Adrienne seeing now ? 26 min Meloo 10
Girl in Jay K commercial 31 min Mel 8
New Baseball Coach Named 52 min noo 32