Joke, sad, abused by daddy, and some girl
test man

New Hartford, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2014
test test test
Fran

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Very nasty girl with Mental issues. She suffers from depression and. She. Is BiPolar. She has one heck of a track record of not getting along. With people. Very self centered. And coldhearted I can't believe she is in charge of safe schools she is a bully herself!
Wow

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 16, 2014
Fran wrote:
Very nasty girl with Mental issues. She suffers from depression and. She. Is BiPolar. She has one heck of a track record of not getting along. With people. Very self centered. And coldhearted I can't believe she is in charge of safe schools she is a bully herself!
. I really can agree with you on this
Safe schools

Selkirk, NY

#6 Jan 16, 2014
Is this the one from safe schools who has the old guy from UCSD as a body guard / bf
Anne

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2014
Still bashing John on here what a bunch of pathetic losers your life has to be pretty boring if this is all,you hacks to talk about , Ann Lansing is one very Nasty lady , a user and a bully . A joke that she is director if Safe Schools when she is a bully herself. Ann wanted John to sign off on a 20,000 loan to pay off,her credit cards and he said no and this is when Ann went manic because she couldn't t get her way. She suffers from fpdepression and she is Bi Polar she is one very heartless human being nothing but a taker . John works very hard he isn't a freeloader he also paid the expenses in his home. John was doing fine without Ann the biggest mistake he made was getting invoked with her she is bad news . I hope you people that continue to bash John meet up with the Karma Bus what goes around comes around. John has a very wonderful girl in his life omg she actually cooks, bakes, works,cleans her house, she has class , when she is invited to your house for,dinner she bakes something unlike Ann she never did any of the above. One more thing loser leave Johns mother alone she is a good soul with al lot of health issues. Now loser move on with your life and get over The Story of John and Ann his family is thrilled this relationship ended.
Anne

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 18, 2014
Anne wrote:
Still bashing John on here what a bunch of pathetic losers your life has to be pretty boring if this is all,you hacks to talk about , Ann Lansing is one very Nasty lady , a user and a bully . A joke that she is director if Safe Schools when she is a bully herself. Ann wanted John to sign off on a 20,000 loan to pay off,her credit cards and he said no and this is when Ann went manic because she couldn't t get her way. She suffers from fpdepression and she is Bi Polar she is one very heartless human being nothing but a taker . John works very hard he isn't a freeloader he also paid the expenses in his home. John was doing fine without Ann the biggest mistake he made was getting invoked with her she is bad news . I hope you people that continue to bash John meet up with the Karma Bus what goes around comes around. John has a very wonderful girl in his life omg she actually cooks, bakes, works,cleans her house, she has class , when she is invited to your house for,dinner she bakes something unlike Ann she never did any of the above. One more thing loser leave Johns mother alone she is a good soul with al lot of health issues. Now loser move on with your life and get over The Story of John and Ann his family is thrilled this relationship ended.
haha
Good girl

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 25, 2014
Gotta love this little girl, likes to role play....... Even goes both ways
John

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 26, 2014
Good girl wrote:
Gotta love this little girl, likes to role play....... Even goes both ways
, I know she is sleeping with a woman on the side on me
Whassup

New Hartford, NY

#11 Jan 30, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>, I know she is sleeping with a woman on the side on me

Well there "John", what's so wrong wit dat yo? Y'all sound like a bunch of bitter little limp dik bitc*es that couldn't close the deal or keep yo old lady happy and come up in here whining about it and spewing yo sh*t. Hope whoeva da girl is she sues yo azz because I bet she got yo number..
Test Eze

New Hartford, NY

#12 Jan 30, 2014
test man wrote:
test test test

This post makes more sense than enything else posted here yet!
Pure Michigan

New Hartford, NY

#13 Jan 30, 2014
Is this thread about Michigan?

Sincerely,

Jeff Daniels
Awwww

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 30, 2014
Whassup wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there "John", what's so wrong wit dat yo? Y'all sound like a bunch of bitter little limp dik bitc*es that couldn't close the deal or keep yo old lady happy and come up in here whining about it and spewing yo sh*t. Hope whoeva da girl is she sues yo azz because I bet she got yo number..
it's nice how these little wanna b gangster syrotonski boys stick up for their step mom
Syrotonski Boyz

New Hartford, NY

#15 Feb 3, 2014
Awwww wrote:
<quoted text> it's nice how these little wanna b gangster syrotonski boys stick up for their step mom

Yeah dooshbag. You got us, We "syrotonski boys" do stick together yo. Up yer azz you big phony.
Education

Utica, NY

#16 Feb 4, 2014
Really Syro? Can't even use spell chex
Anne

Utica, NY

#17 Feb 24, 2014
Any new stories?
Bitter Little Beeyotch

New Hartford, NY

#18 Feb 25, 2014
No John. No new stories you little troll you.
Is there

Utica, NY

#19 Feb 26, 2014
Another abortion
Truth

Utica, NY

#20 Apr 9, 2014
I'm hearing rumors! I still. C her spending all day with syrtonski. Doesn't Bruce wonder where he is all day? Useless that why security is a joke. Anyways heard Anne let more people go and took another raise. That place is gone down hill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Facts Oneida County 3 min Jiggly Armed Utican 3
The Sentence Of Brindisi 5 min Jiggly Armed Utican 3
Robert Oliveira sleeping in Sunday Morning 11 min WomanBeatingBobby... 4
AHL Expanding West 13 min Yessir 60
Another Bobby Oliveira thread bites the dust 13 min WomanBeatingBobby... 8
Robert T Oliveira convicted of Domestic Violence 14 min WomanBeatingBobby... 11
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 17 min locked up 26
Serious car accident in Utica 38 min slapanut 22
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 1 hr Thunder Thighed U... 381
Jill WKTV 1 hr WallToWall 51
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:17 pm PST