symeons waitresses
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yankee

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Nov 28, 2012
bigang wrote:
why are some of these bitches so rude?
Perhaps because they must deal with people like you.
ron

Utica, NY

#25 Nov 28, 2012
Spiro Gyropolis wrote:
They learn it from Symeon Jr. and his wife, Shelly...unless you are in the 'in crowd' or there every night...they could care less about you......eat Greek once a week...at The Acropolis!
This is simply not true. The father and the son are both very friendly, good people. I've seen both of them go around the restaurant table to table, meeting people, being nice, etc. I can't understand these negative comments. I know three women -- all over 45, all intelligent -- for whom Symeon's is their favorite local restaurant.
DELMONICOS IS WORSE

Hamilton, NY

#26 Nov 28, 2012
cms2 wrote:
<quoted text>you are italian ancestry if you are not from and born in italy you are not a italian citizen. if you are born in the united states you are american with italian ancestry. utica is the only place that say this stupid remark Oh Iam Italian . the italians are from italy even if you are a first generation american italian it still does not make you an italian you are american and american born with italian heritage and ancestry so get it right buddy also what is with this way better ? how about stating the buffalo head has better italian food. way better makes you sound like a greaseball withouteducation
oh my god im sooooooo sorry i wasnt more spefific it will certainly not happen again i would not want to get your panties in a uproar again, but to satisfie you my father was born overseas i was born here again im so very sorry i made you take the time out of your pathetic life to correct me and police my statements because you cant figure out the obvious, and i did graduate high school but never went to college because i got a good job offer and im still with it today making good money, as for my grammer see if you can find something wrong with this.....your wife said my sausage and meatballs is WAY better and more filling than yours !
precio

Fairfax, VA

#27 Nov 28, 2012
People. The creator of this thread is just trolling you people. We've all been there numerous times and know its a great place. Maybe they are a another restaurant owner that's jealous of their success. :-D
really

United States

#28 Nov 28, 2012
Symeons is great and so is Delmonicos. Two of the best places in the area to eat. Never had a bad experience at either place.
curious

Sherburne, NY

#29 Nov 29, 2012
Why Don't we make this thread a Symeons & Delmonicos thread! WTF!
grazie

Brattleboro, VT

#30 Nov 29, 2012
really wrote:
Symeons is great and so is Delmonicos. Two of the best places in the area to eat. Never had a bad experience at either place.
clearly you don't know good food.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#31 Nov 29, 2012
grazie wrote:
<quoted text>clearly you don't know good food.
Neither Symeon's or Delmonico's qualify as "good food".

If you wanted "good food", you would clearly be eating at Nola's, Tailor & Cook, or Piers & Blake.

Oh, and La Petite Maison if you don't mind driving all the way to Waterville.
symeons is great

Cortland, NY

#32 Nov 29, 2012
great food, reasonable prices, and good waitstaff. You trolls are ridiculous.
Anonymous

Fairport, NY

#33 Nov 29, 2012
DELMONICOS IS WORSE wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my god im sooooooo sorry i wasnt more spefific it will certainly not happen again i would not want to get your panties in a uproar again, but to satisfie you my father was born overseas i was born here again im so very sorry i made you take the time out of your pathetic life to correct me and police my statements because you cant figure out the obvious, and i did graduate high school but never went to college because i got a good job offer and im still with it today making good money, as for my grammer see if you can find something wrong with this.....your wife said my sausage and meatballs is WAY better and more filling than yours !
you spell in correctly. I got a good job offer should be I have a good job offer or I had a job offer after high school and I am still employed no matter you still are a greaseball with typical utica lingo.
energy

Gouverneur, NY

#34 Nov 29, 2012
You are considerd Italion only if you are born in Italy. Anyone born in th USA is an American. African Americans? Italion , Greek, Bosnian, born here, All Americans!
ron

Utica, NY

#35 Nov 29, 2012
Utica Viscount wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Symeon's or Delmonico's qualify as "good food".
If you wanted "good food", you would clearly be eating at Nola's, Tailor & Cook, or Piers & Blake.
Oh, and La Petite Maison if you don't mind driving all the way to Waterville.
LPM is closed.
hmmmmm

Utica, NY

#36 Nov 29, 2012
Hey Symeon, did you notice this post started as soon as competition went in three doors down? I wonder who started it?????? Keep doing a great job! BTW, BBG's was terrible to me.
bigang

Brattleboro, VT

#37 Nov 29, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
Hey Symeon, did you notice this post started as soon as competition went in three doors down? I wonder who started it?????? Keep doing a great job! BTW, BBG's was terrible to me.
ummmm, I started it because of the dumb skank waitress I've had twice. what is bbg?
tim

Little Falls, NY

#38 Nov 30, 2012
Spiro Gyropolis wrote:
They learn it from Symeon Jr. and his wife, Shelly...unless you are in the 'in crowd' or there every night...they could care less about you......eat Greek once a week...at The Acropolis!
do they all like it GREEK STYLE?
stayhomeifucantt ip

Manlius, NY

#39 Nov 30, 2012
DELMONICOS IS WORSE wrote:
if you think the waitresses are bad there then dont ever go to delmonicos, they are terribly bitchy there ive been there 3 times since it opened and each time with a different waitress it was the same skanky utica bitches with awful attitudes, the last time i was so fed up with pissy attitudes that i didnt leave a tip and my bill for my whole family was $200 the waitress lost out on a hefty tip because she was being a bitch for no reason what so ever
Waitresses all talk so as soon as you asn your scum bag family came in they probably said I waited on thoes assholes before and they don't tip. Waitresses make about $4 per hour they don't get any sick days or paid time off, it is unexceptable to leave no tip. 10% if she does a bad job, or forgets something.
The Saviour

Long Eddy, NY

#40 Dec 1, 2012
stayhomeifucanttip wrote:
<quoted text>
Waitresses all talk so as soon as you asn your scum bag family came in they probably said I waited on thoes assholes before and they don't tip. Waitresses make about $4 per hour they don't get any sick days or paid time off, it is unexceptable to leave no tip. 10% if she does a bad job, or forgets something.
They made the choice to work there. They know the pitfalls. What's the big deal.
The truth

Albany, NY

#41 Feb 8, 2013
I have never had a bad meal or bad experience at symeons. I've been there at least a hundred times.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#42 Feb 8, 2013
Maybe you would prefer to dine in a atmosphere more liken to your ilk, say, Burger King? If everyone else was being served promptly then it can hardly be the restaurants fault. You sound like the type of person that walks into a restaurant expecting a bad time, sitting in your chair like you have a stick up your butt with your lips tightly pursed as you look around in disapproval.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Government Shut Down Except for Essential Services 4 min Laughing 6
Lowering BAC level 20 min Bud light 2
Piazza k9 services 31 min Ootica 71
Herb Philipson's being sold 33 min Paula 94
Majority thinks Trump's first year is a failure 42 min Mueller 54
So I Was In Lowes 47 min A Taxpayer 62
trump will fix it 50 min Stupid liberals 16
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 1 hr Truth Shall Set Y... 37
WIBX is an absolute joke 9 hr Immaturity at its... 30

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages