Palmieri quote of the year. Please read.

Palmieri quote of the year. Please read.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Andy

Ithaca, NY

#1 Dec 27, 2013
Palmieri said he was not opposed to having the state look at the city's finances and suggest improvements but added, "I think we've been doing a pretty good job ourselves."

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/article/20131226/NEWS/...

Mayor, you are doing a shit job. City is broke, crime is at an all time high and your doing a good job? I guess with a 50% minority rate in Utica, he can fool a lot of people.
Truth

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 27, 2013
How about this jewel from Utica's outgoing comptroller Michael Ceminaro:
"But as you know, the city's finances have done a complete 180 this past year, the city is back in the black."

WHAT??????????

Do you think they actually believe what they are saying?
King Andrew of Albany

Long Island City, NY

#3 Dec 27, 2013
It was about as funny as when his predecessor used to stand there with that retarded grin and talk about the 'master plan'.
T-ball

Syracuse, NY

#4 Dec 27, 2013
The city will NEVER be in the black. Any extra funds are due either the school district or some payout to the public safety unions. UFD & UPD will always be holding the city hostage for some money or benefit owed them.
knowing

Herkimer, NY

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Mayor will be re elected because dumb voters keep voting incumbents back into office.
Glad i left Utica

Wilmington, NC

#10 Jan 12, 2014
Move out. It's gonna get worse.
work boot

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Jan 12, 2014
We will see how credible the comptroller is. How could there be all these surpluses and the finances be in such great shape and taxes increase double digits every single year? Just doesn't make any sense. Either comptroller knows nothing about what he is talking about or he thinks people are ignorant.
Truth wrote:
How about this jewel from Utica's outgoing comptroller Michael Ceminaro:
"But as you know, the city's finances have done a complete 180 this past year, the city is back in the black."
WHAT??????????
Do you think they actually believe what they are saying?
crystal

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 12, 2014
Why do we pay for Utica district all the kids are foreign trash or white trash they never amount to jack
Jerk

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Jan 13, 2014
Andy wrote:
Palmieri said he was not opposed to having the state look at the city's finances and suggest improvements but added, "I think we've been doing a pretty good job ourselves."
Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/article/20131226/NEWS/...
Mayor, you are doing a shit job. City is broke, crime is at an all time high and your doing a good job? I guess with a 50% minority rate in Utica, he can fool a lot of people.
at 50% they cease to be a minority
John

Springfield, NJ

#15 Jan 13, 2014
Thats why wrote:
Thats why utica is so much better when seen from afar. Like "1000 miles" afar!
Then move 1000 miles away.
the joker

Syracuse, NY

#17 Jan 18, 2014
cry wine and just keep crying you vote this guy in office and now look you people only do this to your self lol at the blinde

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uticans think racist rants change pathetic fail! 5 min Blame the world 1
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 10 min A voter 37
Let's all hope NY gets outbid for Amazon! 13 min Say goodbye 4
ghettos WORST ECONOMIC FAILURE ON THE PLANET 13 min MARIOPUSS E FEM V... 16
see THE # SHOWER WITH URINE IN AFRICA AND EAT BATS 14 min MARIOPUSS E FEM V... 57
Prostitution bust 15 min your mother 86
ghettos HIGHEST #S OF POVERTY DISEASE STD CRIME... 16 min MARIOPUSS E FEM V... 7
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 41 min Curious 749
Katrina Smith WKTV 48 min Dean 6
Cover up at OCJ 51 min So it goes 14

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages