Suzy Ortiz sniff hydrocodones

Suzy Ortiz sniff hydrocodones

Posted in the Utica Forum

Chances are

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Hey loser you having fun trying to act like several differant people are posting about her? The post above are one in the same loser!
xt

Utica, NY

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Is Jason Ortiz her brother? He works at Masonic home
xxx

Utica, NY

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Anyone ......
xxx

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Treesquad wrote:
<quoted text>Yep
really. Wow
umm

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2012
xt wrote:
Is Jason Ortiz her brother? He works at Masonic home
Just a matter of time before he goes down
Mr Hanna

Utica, NY

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Damn Joey U Going Real Hard Talking Bout People That Don't Work Wuts The Real Reason Y U Don't Work Have U Told Ur Wife And Kids It's Cuz Mayor Hanna Damaged Ur Insides Cuz He FU U So Hard U FN Fagit Yes Everyone He Likes Ta Get His AH Tickled. His Wife Kim Rams A 10 Incher In His Hole On A Daily Basis................... U Fn Mook
HaHaHa

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Mr Hanna wrote:
Damn Joey U Going Real Hard Talking Bout People That Don't Work Wuts The Real Reason Y U Don't Work Have U Told Ur Wife And Kids It's Cuz Mayor Hanna Damaged Ur Insides Cuz He FU U So Hard U FN Fagit Yes Everyone He Likes Ta Get His AH Tickled. His Wife Kim Rams A 10 Incher In His Hole On A Daily Basis.......... U Fn Mook
Lmao this is too funny
bufu

Utica, NY

#17 Oct 7, 2012
You know jay sells weed to mike Kolbrenner and Nicole egrestis(who cheats on him with Brett) mike just drives over to elm street all the time. White impala. Your days are numbered jay. Watch yourself
Mr Hanna

Utica, NY

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Hey Joey I Know I'm In Ur Dreams How Can U Forget About A Guy Like Me Have U Told Kim About R Little Affair U Told Me U Loved Me And Used Ta Smoke The Finest Budz With Me I'll Never Forget U Joe Depierno..........
P.S. Remember U Used Ta Call Me The Tickler!!!!!!!!!!
wait

United States

#19 Oct 8, 2012
Isn't sue , Kay and Ray Joes family? They are his aunts and uncles This is too funny family feud
Someone who knows

United States

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Mr Hanna wrote:
Hey Joey I Know I'm In Ur Dreams How Can U Forget About A Guy Like Me Have U Told Kim About R Little Affair U Told Me U Loved Me And Used Ta Smoke The Finest Budz With Me I'll Never Forget U Joe Depierno..........
P.S. Remember U Used Ta Call Me The Tickler!!!!!!!!!!
Lmaooooo Ouch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire fighters promoted 50 min Steeerike 5
smell on oriskany st 1 hr Makes me nauseous 6
Here Is The BEST Utica Weather Web Site !! 1 hr TheWeatherMan 1
A&P Images 1 hr Steeerike 25
good motorcycle mechanic in the area 1 hr Needless mark up 3
Proctor graduation 1 hr Sosoory 5
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 1 hr Sosoory 4
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 7 hr DaveFFace 60
rob esche getting divorced 9 hr DumpedDave 20
Babes North Utica What Is Up With The Owner?? D... 10 hr Old 48