First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Refugee Face

Albany, NY

#41 Sep 27, 2013
UticaHBIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, very nice homes. When Woodhaven was being used by the military, they definitely were nice and well kept. Guess you just wanted to post a comment, huh?
Typical utican word..."were". They aren't now. No one wants them.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#42 Sep 27, 2013
Refugee Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical utican word..."were". They aren't now. No one wants them.
What does "Utica" have to do with anything, actually I am from Rome, and the point of my comment is that they WERE nice homes. I think we all gathered and agreed they arent now. Another pointless comment. People just choose a comment and direct their reply to them trying to get a reaction out of them, lol, the mentality level of half the people on here is insane. Apparently, you had trouble following the whole post.
Refugee Face

Albany, NY

#43 Sep 27, 2013
UticaHBIC wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "Utica" have to do with anything, actually I am from Rome, and the point of my comment is that they WERE nice homes. I think we all gathered and agreed they arent now. Another pointless comment. People just choose a comment and direct their reply to them trying to get a reaction out of them, lol, the mentality level of half the people on here is insane. Apparently, you had trouble following the whole post.
If you think military track homes were nice...well. Lol

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#44 Sep 27, 2013
Refugee Face wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think military track homes were nice...well. Lol
You just said in your last comment that they "were" nice, now you contradict yourself, to insult me... Why are you even responding to my messages.. I said the same thing most other people said.
privateryan tomhanks1942

Schenectady, NY

#45 Jan 28, 2014
stationed 1989-1992-
painted all the housing hydrants one summer.
Base had to use up its lead-based enamel-"caution yellow".
best assignment,until cold war drawdown threw out us old timers.-oh almost forgot --worked for one of the Dimeo's.
joel hall

Gwinn, MI

#46 May 19, 2014
any updates to the griffiss housing. heard there was a guy from mi working n rennavation (spelling) and selling them on contract?

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#47 May 19, 2014
joel hall wrote:
any updates to the griffiss housing. heard there was a guy from mi working n rennavation (spelling) and selling them on contract?
They're being converted into luxury hotels close to the international airport.
Nascarscott62

Tomball, TX

#48 Jul 11, 2014
I lived in the Skyline 6 plex's from 1968 to 1973 at 2102 E Rascal Street. When were these units demolished? My dad was a Boom Operator on a KC 135 during those years. I remember when the base went on alert drills. I was there when the commissary burnt and when the B52 went off the runway. I have found memories of families sledding down this awesome hill that was very close to the base housing and also families creating skating rinks in their front yards during the winter. I have many fond memories of living up there.
Dolphin fan

Houston, TX

#49 Mar 30, 2016
3610A Mars Drive rocked! I loved playing football there in the snow between 1979 and 1981.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Talarico 15 min joshua 1
Bobbyo is running for County Legislator 16 min russ bianco 16
Is Harmony Running? 18 min Trent 1
Who is Racist Utica Topix TAZZ Hanna and Why.... 22 min Lansing Street 3
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 25 min Truth 6
The band Ghost sucks 34 min Italianwrapster 1
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 37 min Le Obvious 199
Bella Regina 1 hr Eat me now 12
tenney 12 hr THANKS O 79

Utica Jobs