What kind of monsters are you?

What kind of monsters are you?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Anonymous

Hamburg, NY

#1 Jul 30, 2014
Half the topics on here are jibberish and half of the replies to decent news stories are either incendiary, racist or ignorant. I guess it's just a Topix thing but I just don't get it. At least the reply ratings tell the truth.
asseater riggie

New Hartford, NY

#2 Jul 30, 2014
Most of the replies here are from a touchole who uses riggie in various screen names. He's a jerk off & is mentally disturbed.
second

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 30, 2014
There is also the mentally challenged monster, cretin riggie.

He is the person who was putting you down all the while he has no clue about a SEM or any CNC. Failed all questions.

He can't even understand a simple computer.
second

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 30, 2014
The tech summit failure that can't even understand a simple driver talking about Intel.

Your lucky coward we can't expose what a ghetto fake like you really lives.

Bill Gates can't work a PC or get drivers . ROLOLMFAO

The clown put rivals AMD in with Intel.

There is something wrong with your brain clown

Explain the what is running in the SEM ?

What happens at 30Pa ??????

LEST WATCH AS YOU FAIL THE 500TH QUESTION
Utica SamboTech Summit

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 30, 2014
I don't have the brain to judge, so I get scared.

Why can't me and the BIG MOUTH LOUD GOOFS STFU
cretins clam

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 30, 2014
SUNYIT Student wrote:
Half the topics on here are jibberish and half of the replies to decent news stories are either incendiary, racist or ignorant. I guess it's just a Topix thing but I just don't get it. At least the reply ratings tell the truth.
Look at poster number 3.

This sick freaks lives on topix all day and night, everyday. Stalking men. Each week he has a new job and knows a new tech, you know what kind of people stalk a city and the people who live in it. The title of your thread is aimed at this freak. In his mind he will accomplish all but in reality he is worthless.
cretins clam

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 30, 2014
Utica SamboTech Summit wrote:
That's because the upstate ilk in Utica are racist ignorant and speak "Sambo" talk whenever anyone points out how Utica area leadership and law engorgement are corrupt and lawsuit magnets.
The main offender is the no-tech "Sambotech" [not me] he's a loser who is jealous of anyone who made it out of there and did better for themselves. Tell him you earned anything and he OBSESSES over it and tries to CHALLAENGE you with some arcane end-user "knowledge" about some old motherboard so he can try to "impress" people. He takes it very obsessively and seriously he thinks he's some dick security IT wannabe but he's basically just a loser.
These are the posts, along with the Utica poLICE facebook page to see all the hate and dripping racism and bigotry!] we send to TSMC, ATI, TI, Samsung and Intel/Motorola's advance planning staff to be sure they will never even DARE to site one of their plants there and expose their diverse employees to these losers.
It's basically the hater-class that was left after Atlas Shrugged on Oneida County and CNY.
He's really quite funny in that "Let's watch the drunk keep running into the door at Walgreens" kind of way!
Watch:
But you fail every question, and you need spell check.
He was right

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2014
cretins clam wrote:
<quoted text> Look at poster number 3.
This sick freaks lives on topix all day and night, everyday. Stalking men. Each week he has a new job and knows a new tech, you know what kind of people stalk a city and the people who live in it. The title of your thread is aimed at this freak. In his mind he will accomplish all but in reality he is worthless.
He was right you are predictable as rain. Try not to drool next time upstate and thanks for proving ALL of his points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
he an sheboons SET PUPPIES ON FIRE GET 50 YEARS 11 min chhahahahamping 81
CNY Media Ignoring Cuomo Corruption Probe 12 min KingAndrewCuomo 4
News 2 Teens Charged In Utica Shots Fired Incident O... 12 min chhahahahamping 4
Im really glad your precious comets lost. 28 min Grab Ankles Cretin 17
Why are CNY folk so statistically ignorant? 47 min Irritable bowel s... 39
no calder cup 54 min Welfare Wendy 9
When'll Utica Welfare Comets get off Tax Welf &... 58 min Welfare Wendy 20
Tony's Audilicous 1 hr Welfare Wendy 9
Verizon strike 4 hr A Education Indeed 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages