I'm bringing a cooler of beer to the ...

I'm bringing a cooler of beer to the Comets FanFest, anyone else gonna'????

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Comets beer fan

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Just wondering if anyone else is bringing their OWN beer to the big event ...I'm sick of paying big bucks for something that I have plenty of at home. Everyone else will be walking around behind the AUD with an open container, mine will just be "imported", so to speak. Opinions please! I'm not cheap either-I will be buying beer inside with my paid ticket-I just would like to tailgate before the game with my suds while catching the band and such...NOTHING in the "Fan guide" thats online concerning this matter...I'm not calling the AUD, either because you know they are going to recommend buying everything from the on-site sponsors, you know that!
Dave

Ardsley, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Better dress warm, 44 degrees and rain snow mix.
Katlin

Newington, CT

#3 Oct 22, 2013
Comets beer fan wrote:
Just wondering if anyone else is bringing their OWN beer to the big event ...I'm sick of paying big bucks for something that I have plenty of at home. Everyone else will be walking around behind the AUD with an open container, mine will just be "imported", so to speak. Opinions please! I'm not cheap either-I will be buying beer inside with my paid ticket-I just would like to tailgate before the game with my suds while catching the band and such...NOTHING in the "Fan guide" thats online concerning this matter...I'm not calling the AUD, either because you know they are going to recommend buying everything from the on-site sponsors, you know that!
Well be prepared to have "Your beer" taken away as soon as they see you! Do you honestly think they would let people bring their own beer? You are a Utican! lol
Comets beer fan

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Oct 22, 2013
Katlin wrote:
<quoted text>Well be prepared to have "Your beer" taken away as soon as they see you! Do you honestly think they would let people bring their own beer? You are a Utican! lol
Yeah OK buddy!
Seriously

Miami, FL

#5 Oct 22, 2013
Katlin wrote:
<quoted text>Well be prepared to have "Your beer" taken away as soon as they see you! Do you honestly think they would let people bring their own beer? You are a Utican! lol
Remember you're talking to a corps of drunks living in losertown. The same crowd that brags about buying cigarettes at the casino and saving $2 without realizing their health, gas and time are worth more!
Instead of just biting the bullet for a !!!!WHOLE $20!!!! for Saranac Catpiss, they'll scheme and query Topix for like-schemes and lament! GOTTA be a Utican that one!
FAN

Frankfort, NY

#6 Oct 22, 2013
You think anyone would get upset if I wore a UTICA DEVILS HAT AND JACKET to the game.?
Beer

Sherburne, NY

#7 Oct 22, 2013
It's to cold for beer!!
Uticaholics

Miami, FL

#8 Oct 22, 2013
Not to Uticaholics!
You Dingbat

Sherburne, NY

#9 Oct 22, 2013
It's to cold for beer so bring a bottle of Ginger Brandy instead!!
retired

New York, NY

#10 Oct 22, 2013
I'll be drunk before I get there!
Well

Herkimer, NY

#11 Oct 23, 2013
You'd be better off if you bring a coleman stove; check the weather report.
yep

New York, NY

#12 Oct 23, 2013
Bet there will be a lot of cops on overtime there...
Dons Cherry

New York, NY

#13 Oct 23, 2013
A good time will be had by all who attend.
Hockey Nut

Waterville, NY

#14 Oct 23, 2013
Well wrote:
You'd be better off if you bring a coleman stove; check the weather report.
It would have been nice to have another usually warm October day and evening but hell hockey is a winter sport. Bring on the fan fest and Lets Go Comets!
Joey Kocur

New York, NY

#15 Oct 23, 2013
I'm going to drink a lot of beer and make a lot of noise at the game tonight !!
OMG 22229929

Clockville, NY

#16 Oct 23, 2013
fanf fest sux night ranger sucks sister christian is gay . krock sucks wour sucks
Jeff Carlson

New York, NY

#17 Oct 23, 2013
I'm going to bring some brandy to keep myself warm and some warm clothes !
Hockey Nut

Waterville, NY

#18 Oct 23, 2013
Jeff Carlson wrote:
I'm going to bring some brandy to keep myself warm and some warm clothes !
Jeff, I thought you were bringing the foil.
Jeff Carlson

Charlestown, MA

#19 Oct 23, 2013
Beers are $4 at the fan fest !
Crunch Fan

Gloucester, MA

#20 Oct 23, 2013
They suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sold out circus concert featuring ghost 17 min Music Teacher 5
"Cupping" 49 min ok yokahama 4
Is John Constantine Still a ... 1 hr Uncle Iron Fist 8
Tiger Woods arrested for DUI ! 1 hr oh no 4
ghetto WORST ECONOMIC HOLE IN AMERICA 1 hr Not CretinDaveCli... 82
Utica Observer Dispatch 1 hr rustyshackleford 11
another 12yo GIRL SHOT IN HEAD BY NOT HUMAN IN FL 1 hr Not CretinDaveCli... 47
What should go in old APAC building? 3 hr Indeed 30
Syracuse War Memorial Arena Improvements 5 hr AHLer 42
Work On Aud Improvements 5 hr An Even Better Bu... 487
OMG! Naked Lexie O'Conner, Jill Reale, and Hill... (Aug '12) 16 hr EBT CHILD CRUSH 28
Joette Mancuso 16 hr EBT CHILD CRUSH 68

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages