Harmony Speciale & cyber bullying

Harmony Speciale & cyber bullying

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 22, 2013
I heard her on the radio this woman is as dumb as one gets. When Keeler can make you look like a fool you have a problem. I googled her name and went to topix search and found she had been the topic of numerous posts. From all her ignorant comments about bullying and computer tech. It was clear to see why she was working hard for a law that would make IP address's readily available.
This woman is brain dead.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Self interest only

Earlville, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2013
Well add County attorney Greg Amoroso to the bunch since he helped Harmony with this.
He is in a league of his own as is Harmony!
Clueless women

Clockville, NY

#3 Nov 22, 2013
Keeler called her out and she could not answer most of his questions. She got mad and had a friend named Steve call in and say how great the law is and Keeler busted them both by asking if they are friends and knew each other and the guy said yes. The sheriff would not even talk to her or make comments on what she said. This women is totally clueless, then she says " Most people know who's saying things on topix about you" WHAT? She is sad and now the people in her district will finally see the women for what she is a few weeks too late. This law was for her own gain to try and find out who talks about her on Topix. So will what I post here get me arrested for cyber stalking or harassment? I doubt it she is gasping at straws!
County Bldg Girl

Earlville, NY

#4 Nov 22, 2013
Clueless women wrote:
Keeler called her out and she could not answer most of his questions. She got mad and had a friend named Steve call in and say how great the law is and Keeler busted them both by asking if they are friends and knew each other and the guy said yes. The sheriff would not even talk to her or make comments on what she said. This women is totally clueless, then she says " Most people know who's saying things on topix about you" WHAT? She is sad and now the people in her district will finally see the women for what she is a few weeks too late. This law was for her own gain to try and find out who talks about her on Topix. So will what I post here get me arrested for cyber stalking or harassment? I doubt it she is gasping at straws!
Who is the bigger joke Harmony or Greg Amoroso who helped her with her pursuit for selfish reasons?
These types need to be thrown out of office!
allen soos

Lee Center, NY

#5 Nov 22, 2013
County Bldg Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the bigger joke Harmony or Greg Amoroso who helped her with her pursuit for selfish reasons?
These types need to be thrown out of office!
and what kind of sick enjoyment do you get off on picking on a woman ,behind a secret identity.Your just jealous that she won. Hit the road you bum.
Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 22, 2013
The same thing happened in Rome , Fusco got elected by a narrow margin and everyone is bitching because they have a buffoon for a mayor . People have to get involved , at least get out the vote. Ln small local elections your vote really matters.
This Harmony chick is a piece of work.
CrazyVoter

Carthage, NY

#8 Nov 22, 2013
Who in their right mind would ever vote for her? The only reason why she wins is because less than 10 %of the voters vote.
County Bldg Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the bigger joke Harmony or Greg Amoroso who helped her with her pursuit for selfish reasons?
These types need to be thrown out of office!
sam

Lee Center, NY

#9 Nov 22, 2013
dustyroads wrote:
The same thing happened in Rome , Fusco got elected by a narrow margin and everyone is bitching because they have a buffoon for a mayor . People have to get involved , at least get out the vote. Ln small local elections your vote really matters.
This Harmony chick is a piece of work.
fusco is doing a good job. I called city hall and the help are real polite now and service is excellent. What more can I ask for for my tax money well spent.The last mayor had an attitude.
Rome

Boston, MA

#10 Nov 22, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>fusco is doing a good job. I called city hall and the help are real polite now and service is excellent. What more can I ask for for my tax money well spent.The last mayor had an attitude.
Nice try Samuel...we know better you idiot!
got to be kidding

Sherburne, NY

#11 Nov 22, 2013
HAaaaaa OMG
Post the interview

Sherburne, NY

#12 Nov 22, 2013
Can someone please post the link to the interview as I would love love love to hear it! TY
And

Ithaca, NY

#13 Nov 23, 2013
And I heard at breakfast yesterday that her and Zecca are switching to Republican. She wants to run for Assembly and Jim will run for Mayor.

Things get weirder and weirder here everyday.
you are nuts

New Paltz, NY

#14 Nov 23, 2013
You don't need a link if you have half a brain just go to WIBX.COM . I just listened and boy did Bill Keeler make her look like a fool. Listen to the second part where he was laughing and not paying attention to Harmonys nonsence. Too funny! P.S. I bet she is trying to find out who we are are here in this post, she only wants this law for her gain and that is sad.
harmy

Schenectady, NY

#15 Nov 23, 2013
She is a certified psychopath who actually thinks she knows who writes this. Harmony, you are crazy. You beat Lori by ten votes despite you working like a maniac and banging half the district. That's sad . You will never win again. And you think you can run for assembly? You're sicker than we thought.
Relax its Rome NY

Boston, MA

#16 Nov 23, 2013
harmy wrote:
She is a certified psychopath who actually thinks she knows who writes this. Harmony, you are crazy. You beat Lori by ten votes despite you working like a maniac and banging half the district. That's sad . You will never win again. And you think you can run for assembly? You're sicker than we thought.
I just listened to the interview and thought WOW what a complete idiot dingbat phony excuse for a legislator. She sounds absolutely incompetent. Harmony makes Rome's goofball mayor Joe Fusco sound intelligent!
Harmony must have the same brain as Greg Amoroso the county attorney who sponsored this nonsense self serving law because Harmony has over 80 Topix threads dedicated to publicly outing her for what is obvious to anyone to be true.
You are disgusting Harmony and everybody knows it!
Good luck getting my IP you moron you couldn't find your own point on a Keeler interview!
JOKE

New Hartford, NY

#17 Nov 23, 2013
Clueless women wrote:
Keeler called her out and she could not answer most of his questions. She got mad and had a friend named Steve call in and say how great the law is and Keeler busted them both by asking if they are friends and knew each other and the guy said yes. The sheriff would not even talk to her or make comments on what she said. This women is totally clueless, then she says " Most people know who's saying things on topix about you" WHAT? She is sad and now the people in her district will finally see the women for what she is a few weeks too late. This law was for her own gain to try and find out who talks about her on Topix. So will what I post here get me arrested for cyber stalking or harassment? I doubt it she is gasping at straws!
Steve is er long time "friend" Terry P. Now why would he lie about his name? HMMMMM????
Also

Clockville, NY

#18 Nov 23, 2013
You saying the caller was Terry Prescott? That is just too funny I think they were more than friends at one time, Kind of a love-hate thing either way Bill caught on to them both and she failed miserable.
Also

Clockville, NY

#19 Nov 23, 2013
I knew his voice sounded like I herd it before now that I think of it so it had to be him.
The Interview

Sherburne, NY

#20 Nov 23, 2013
I can't find the interview on WIBX or Keeler's site???
Interview

Sherburne, NY

#22 Nov 23, 2013
Harmony probably made them remove it! HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We don't have a racism problem in America! 26 min Some never learn 117
Kristin Copeland 41 min weirder 20
new building on arnold ave 45 min Herman munster 3
Cretins New Reality Show name it 56 min DaveCretinSmith 55
Michele Gulla ? 1 hr Black kettle 17
Arrested twice for DWAI with in days 1 hr Oneida County 2
big girls in skinny jeans and yoga pants 2 hr Mcfugly 3
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 13 hr Steve 42
Jill Reales hips 18 hr Haters 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages