First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Casual Observer

Utica, NY

#22 Jul 25, 2012
What difference does it make? Judging peoples selection of a mate by appearences is dumb. there are a lot of "good looking people" with "not so good looking people" everyday. In the long term, its not about that. Looks fade, material things break, money goes along with all the things that one sees on the surface.

I rarely hear women talk about a guy that she's interested in talk about how hot a guy is. Its he's funny, or interesting. With men, looks are the first thing most of them notice, but in reality its how he feels about her, or her about him. What he/she feels like when they're together. Women get that much quicker than men.

Whenever you see a couple happily together for many years, its because they compliment one another's purposes in life, whatever those are. Im not saying this is the case all the time.

If you see a man with a "trophy wife", he's trading his status for something that his self-esteem is lacking. And the same for a beautiful. She is willing to lose her identity to shadow his.
You read about this all the time.

When I see what the original poster described, I see confidence in each of the partners in the fact that they know who they are and know what they like in a person and they don't care what everyone else thinks.
Casual Observer

Canastota, NY

#23 Jul 25, 2012
Besides I may be ugly, poor, stupid and pathetic but the hookers in Cornhill still take my $3 and thats all that matters to me.
Livia

UK

#24 Sep 21, 2012
Few days ago i met this boy and all my friends were saying whats wrong with you hes ugly, and all that stuff sooo before i even got to know him the told him that i fancy him for the joke of it. They ruined everything but soon later that day he added me on fb and said hi first thing, i said sorry about what happend and then we talked for ages. It turns out that even if a boy is not perfect on the outside he has a beautiful heart and that what girls want for a boy to care about them. xx hope that helped
hank hill

Oxford, MI

#25 Sep 22, 2012
The "less fortunate in the looks department" dont have the king/queen shit on turd island complex. They actually treat their mate's wth respect and show them they care for each other. They don't cheat with anything that walks.

Plenty of reasons one might choose someone with a personality rather than a complex.
Buttugly

Utica, NY

#26 Jan 7, 2013
You should see the guy that fathered my G/Fs kid years ago.
Shes hot but he could stop a clock with his face..gee I wonder if the fact that once she found out that his parents had a few bucks if that had a affect on (his looks and puny Dick)the relationship... She said when she first met him she ran away from him he was so ugly...
They are all Whores and I have no respect for woman like them.they are only good for sex.
check out

Utica, NY

#27 Jan 7, 2013
slimonick and janice clemente
Trump

Utica, NY

#30 Aug 27, 2013
Money hungry losers ...usually it backfires on them ...LoL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is gonna win the Daytona 500? 2 min nas dizziness 8
Trevisani sets up race for Democratic mayoral p... (May '07) 24 min Frank Dulan 32
Teachers are scared! 32 min Lowen 5
Notice!! Smokers who congregate around store en... 48 min Smokey the bear 2
The Potting Shed Antiques. whitesboro 49 min whtb 2
The problem with Utica 1 hr fact 7
decaf coffee 1 hr Gaggy 7
Wboro/ND 2 hr Interested Alum 6
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 4 hr Tilis 20
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 13 hr Daughter 888
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 15 hr Ex-Democrat 533
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:36 am PST

NFL 6:36AM
Report: Jaguars hire John Idzik as consultant
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM