Pretty girls /Butt ugly men

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MidtownNYer

Auburn, NY

#1 Jan 13, 2010
Ever notice how some pretty girls have ugly disgusting men for boyfriends and baby daddys ? I mean guys who are downright embarrassing to be seen in public with ? Whats the deal ?
Just My Opinion

AOL

#2 Jan 13, 2010
These girls are only looking for guys w/good jobs & $$$$. Look at the Kardashian girls. They marry black. Not your Steuben St blacks, but blacks w/money. These girls wouldn't look twice at an ordinary black guy. Same w/girls w/butt ugly guys. They provide for them.
nyg33

Rome, NY

#3 Jan 13, 2010
yea theres a ton of them girls around here.hot ass chick with white or black trash.never seen such pretty girls that think its cool to be hood,or wanna be hood

“The girl everyone loves 2 hate”

Since: Sep 09

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 13, 2010
Just My Opinion wrote:
These girls are only looking for guys w/good jobs & $$$$. Look at the Kardashian girls. They marry black. Not your Steuben St blacks, but blacks w/money. These girls wouldn't look twice at an ordinary black guy. Same w/girls w/butt ugly guys. They provide for them.
Nooooo that's not true. Well, maybe for a few women. It's all about the personality; the ugly men have to work harder to get the attention of a pretty female and for her to consider him relationship worthy. They invest so much time, so much energy, so much effort, that the girls swoon. More ugly guys do this than attractive ones, which is why you see this happening all of the time. Not to mention how many women don't realize what they actually deserve in a partner. There are good looking guys who make an effort, but the ugly side of the ratio is much higher.
Lol

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 13, 2010
Once you idiots figure out that the measure of a person is not how they dress or what they look like, you may actually find someone nice to spend your life with. Lol That goes for all you boys and girls.
Big One

Rome, NY

#6 Jan 13, 2010
Lol wrote:
Once you idiots figure out that the measure of a person is not how they dress or what they look like, you may actually find someone nice to spend your life with. Lol That goes for all you boys and girls.
as long as you have a big one, they dont care what you look like, fat, bald, smelly, doesnt matter, just as long as you have a longfellow, thats what they all want
whatever

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 13, 2010
I prefer to date guys who aren't a number 10 looks wise, because they aren't cocky conceited jerks!!! Who wants to date a dude who spends more time on their appearance than a woman? I feel like if they are more focused on their outward appearance then they are probably overcompensating for what's on the inside. BTW- what does race have to do with this convo????
Ticket Master

Montgomery, AL

#8 Jan 13, 2010
Big One wrote:
<quoted text>as long as you have a big one, they dont care what you look like, fat, bald, smelly, doesnt matter, just as long as you have a longfellow, thats what they all want
...and know how to use it!
Lissa

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2010
It's not the size, it's whether you know how to use it! I can't imagine just being with a guy for his $$$ if I didn't love him. No amount of $ can replace that. I'd rather be poor and in love than rich and not.
Really

New York, NY

#10 Jan 13, 2010
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Ticket Master

Montgomery, AL

#11 Jan 13, 2010
What about attractive men with homely women? I know a guy married to a woman that looks like a scarecrow on crack. He is not bad looking and fairly intelligent. She seems as dumb as a rock and is hard on the eyes. It is called desparation!
nyg33

Rome, NY

#12 Jan 13, 2010
she must be a champ in the sack............or maybe she was good looking years ago
win

Mexico, NY

#13 Jan 13, 2010
Oh yeah your so right..Like a person would really want to go to bed with and wake up to some ugly bastard for the rest of their life....get real you idiot !!
Lol wrote:
Duh

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 13, 2010
Or maybe they love each other because they have a family and are good people? From the sound of theh posts, you brainiacs can't even comprehend that thought.
Ticket Master

Montgomery, AL

#15 Jan 13, 2010
I think he puts a bag over her head. I agree with win. I mean would you want to wake up with some discusting, toothless person no matter who "nice" they are?? Get real!
Missy

Auburn, NY

#17 Jan 14, 2010
I have a friend who was with a ugly looking man. He took her out to some nice places...had a few dollars and that was how he landed her.
Plus she figured that he was ugly so he probably wouldnt have an opportunity to cheat on her because who would want him ?
Personally I wouldn't do it, I would still have to look at him !

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Rome, NY

#18 Jan 14, 2010
Really wrote:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Don't you mean "BEERHOLDER"?
Really

New York, NY

#19 Jan 14, 2010
APRIL1966 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean "BEERHOLDER"?
Yeah,that too lol
Vee

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jul 25, 2012
They think they won't get hurt or cheated on but it turns out worse
hater

Syracuse, NY

#21 Jul 25, 2012
I am convinced whoever started this post is a shallow lonely person. Granted there has to be a physical attraction of some sort at the start however, someone's personality and respect is what keep someone attracted to a person. If you are with someone for their wallet or their looks then it will never last and you are a foolish person to think it will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NanoUtica 49 min Truth 5
Worst places to work in Utica (Jul '13) 51 min kissmyazz 9
All ELIAS posts deleted, what an idiot 1 hr Coffee 8
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 1,962
Help!...where can I sell loose gemstones? (Nov '12) 2 hr Robert Hooks 74
News 10 Great Ways to Celebrate Your Birthday in Utica 3 hr Truth 5
Clinton auto 8 hr Screwed me too 3
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web