Wetlands Building Permit Criteria is Found

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Utica Pride

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 29, 2013
http://www.timesunion.com/business/article/An...

That's what I'm talking about.

Never give up hope. Never let anyone try to destroy your spirt. Always have pride.

We did it Utica,Marcy,Rome and the greater central NY area. We did it. I knew that we could.

For the rest of the can't do people,now is the time to get on the train or get off the track. Because this area is going to see something that we have not in a long time.

Hip Hip Hurray.
Azalia Failia

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Big deal more fake news from the liars. I wonder if this is the next Azalea ruse!
Azalia Failia

United States

#4 Sep 29, 2013
And too bad they have no client. Watch what the ACOE says about this, enjoy your popcorn.
Debbie Downer

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 29, 2013
400 acres? They pro ably only use 200.
Utica Pride

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 29, 2013
The negative person that has a location of the United States below their name uses many different names with the same message. Interesting.
Utica Pride

Utica, NY

#7 Sep 29, 2013
Funny the argument before was it came from the OD and you can't rely on them. Now, it's in the Albany Times Union and they are liars. You people crack me up.
Azalia Failia

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2013
Ummm no idiot the OD is a reprint of the same claims as this. G450c has nothing to do with future manufacturing of wafers in NY they are a "consortium" go look it up fool. That's like "JPEG" the Joint Picture Engineers Group that set a format then disbanded. You truly can't be so stupid as to not understand that? They won't even get the ONE piece of equipment [a Nikon Immersion Scanner] until 2014 clown, and DO NOT "share" manufacturing usually they are all suing Global Foundries for stealing their technology. I suggest you start following the semiconductor industry roadmap and trade media for REAL facts on intent instead of the "OD" and the Times Union which has long been Cuomo's mouthpiece. Even the Nikon is going to Malta and will be sold in 2016 as soon as the rest of the world begins making 450 in 2017.

Good luck hoping and praying idiots. Meanwhile enjoy that "classroom" made [in SUNY head's own description] so the "parents can come look and see what their kids are 'learning'. Also the ACOE is aware of the nonsensical claims of the SUNY "Nini College" attempt at an end run and the rules are the rules. A state cannot be its own end user. Trust me they have been made aware.

NY is and will always be a no no for nano you idiots just haven't gotten wise to the several hundred million dollar ruse yet. The industry is in PAUSE for another 3 years so get those silver shovels and cameras polished up it's gonna be a long wait.
Azalia Failia

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2013
THAT's what I'm talkin about!
Utica Pride

Utica, NY

#10 Sep 29, 2013
You must be the CEO of one of these companies because that is the only person that knows. My post is about wetlands not being a problem anymore.
You are very insecure. Why don't you want Utica and NYS to succeed. Maybe you're the Governor of Texas and sad about loosing business to NY.
Mr United States.
Numb nuts

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2013
Azalia Failia wrote:
Ummm no idiot the OD is a reprint of the same claims as this. G450c has nothing to do with future manufacturing of wafers in NY they are a "consortium" go look it up fool. That's like "JPEG" the Joint Picture Engineers Group that set a format then disbanded. You truly can't be so stupid as to not understand that? They won't even get the ONE piece of equipment [a Nikon Immersion Scanner] until 2014 clown, and DO NOT "share" manufacturing usually they are all suing Global Foundries for stealing their technology. I suggest you start following the semiconductor industry roadmap and trade media for REAL facts on intent instead of the "OD" and the Times Union which has long been Cuomo's mouthpiece. Even the Nikon is going to Malta and will be sold in 2016 as soon as the rest of the world begins making 450 in 2017.
Good luck hoping and praying idiots. Meanwhile enjoy that "classroom" made [in SUNY head's own description] so the "parents can come look and see what their kids are 'learning'. Also the ACOE is aware of the nonsensical claims of the SUNY "Nini College" attempt at an end run and the rules are the rules. A state cannot be its own end user. Trust me they have been made aware.
NY is and will always be a no no for nano you idiots just haven't gotten wise to the several hundred million dollar ruse yet. The industry is in PAUSE for another 3 years so get those silver shovels and cameras polished up it's gonna be a long wait.
Couldn't have said it any clearer!! Utica Pride is another Utica numb nuts that has no clue on what goes on in the real world. Lives under that dome that most CNY'ers live under. Blow more smoke and get educated!!!! If they only knew what other people in the country as well as state thought about them......
Azalia Failia

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2013
Utica Pride wrote:
You must be the CEO of one of these companies because that is the only person that knows. My post is about wetlands not being a problem anymore.
You are very insecure. Why don't you want Utica and NYS to succeed. Maybe you're the Governor of Texas and sad about loosing business to NY.
Mr United States.
You don't need to be the CEO imbecile dreamer. You just have to watch the trades and keep the top player's twitters on. TSMC has already said they will NEVER build 450 outside Taiwan and Samsung will never go to NY. Are you seriously this desperate? Are you Steve Dimeo? You are very very naive to be getting your news this screwed up. Again, follow the trades you will see there are NO plans for ANYTHING from the big boys in NY. Call us in 10 years and after you have stopped being the WORST most TAXED state in the US.
Utica Pride

Utica, NY

#13 Sep 29, 2013
Azalia Failia wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need to be the CEO imbecile dreamer. You just have to watch the trades and keep the top player's twitters on. TSMC has already said they will NEVER build 450 outside Taiwan and Samsung will never go to NY. Are you seriously this desperate? Are you Steve Dimeo? You are very very naive to be getting your news this screwed up. Again, follow the trades you will see there are NO plans for ANYTHING from the big boys in NY. Call us in 10 years and after you have stopped being the WORST most TAXED state in the US.
Ok Gov. Rick Perry or Azalia or numb. Can't keep up with all the different names you use.

Paid for by the tax payers of Texas because they are loosing the technology race.
Azalia Failia

United States

#14 Sep 29, 2013
Utica Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Gov. Rick Perry or Azalia or numb. Can't keep up with all the different names you use.
Paid for by the tax payers of Texas because they are loosing the technology race.
Ok retard now you wanna cry I change names but the message is still the same and you simply can't deny the facts. Which, I might add, you apparently only now came to understand. So play your retard games, pretend you're a big soopersmart Sherlock because I change my name and cry and make dumb jokes about me being out of Texasasshole but just remember the facts you can verify yourself will remain the same. Nobody is going to NY no matter what Elizabeth "45 BILLION WITH A BANKRUPT B" says idiot. And soon EDGE will have a class action suit that is lining up to make themselves public. The state is ripping you off whether your retarded asses realize it or not but some of us DO.
Now go plant your nano dream field and look at all that money the upstate welfare crony crew is pocketing at you retard's expense. Enjoy.
Cretin Dave hates

New Hartford, NY

#15 Sep 29, 2013
Azalia Failia wrote:
<quoted text>Ok retard now you wanna cry I change names but the message is still the same and you simply can't deny the facts. Which, I might add, you apparently only now came to understand. So play your retard games, pretend you're a big soopersmart Sherlock because I change my name and cry and make dumb jokes about me being out of Texasasshole but just remember the facts you can verify yourself will remain the same. Nobody is going to NY no matter what Elizabeth "45 BILLION WITH A BANKRUPT B" says idiot. And soon EDGE will have a class action suit that is lining up to make themselves public. The state is ripping you off whether your retarded asses realize it or not but some of us DO.
Now go plant your nano dream field and look at all that money the upstate welfare crony crew is pocketing at you retard's expense. Enjoy.
cops, kids, and anything decent. But he loves to smell dirty azzzzzwholes.
Utica Pride

Utica, NY

#16 Sep 29, 2013
Azalia Failia wrote:
<quoted text>Ok retard now you wanna cry I change names but the message is still the same and you simply can't deny the facts. Which, I might add, you apparently only now came to understand. So play your retard games, pretend you're a big soopersmart Sherlock because I change my name and cry and make dumb jokes about me being out of Texasasshole but just remember the facts you can verify yourself will remain the same. Nobody is going to NY no matter what Elizabeth "45 BILLION WITH A BANKRUPT B" says idiot. And soon EDGE will have a class action suit that is lining up to make themselves public. The state is ripping you off whether your retarded asses realize it or not but some of us DO.
Good night Governor. Texas is one big dust bowl.
Azalia Failia

United States

#17 Sep 29, 2013
Utica Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night Governor. Texas is one big dust bowl.
yeah real logical. No wonder your stupidass falls for anything now you're pretending I'm from Texas to make your sadsack self feel better. Just like I thought, a dullard from NY mad at the sad truth.
Fort Stanwix Face

Schenectady, NY

#18 Sep 29, 2013
Numb nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have said it any clearer!! Utica Pride is another Utica numb nuts that has no clue on what goes on in the real world. Lives under that dome that most CNY'ers live under. Blow more smoke and get educated!!!! If they only knew what other people in the country as well as state thought about them......
Seriously think he's half re tarded.
Nano Vision

Tampa, FL

#19 Sep 30, 2013
No chips for you!
Hey Dave

New Hartford, NY

#20 Sep 30, 2013
Fort Stanwix Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously think he's half re tarded.
Did she finally leave you because you're gay?
Utica Is Great Face

Schenectady, NY

#21 Sep 30, 2013
Hey Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she finally leave you because you're gay?
Well considering she's sitting next to me I think she's accepted my alternate lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert T Oliveira convicted of Domestic Violence 5 min Flabby Bellied Ut... 17
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 8 min Flabby Bellied Ut... 384
AHL Expanding West 10 min Flabby Bellied Ut... 66
Interesting Facts Oneida County 11 min Flabby Bellied Ut... 7
The Sentence Of Brindisi 13 min Flabby Bellied Ut... 6
why DO THEIR LIPS AND KNUCKLES HIT THE GROUND W... 14 min Flabby Bellied Ut... 23
Rashy has been sacrificed for the public good 15 min Flabby Bellied Ut... 18
Jill WKTV 1 hr MBA 55
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 5 hr bum phillips 28
Serious car accident in Utica 6 hr slapanut 22
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance