Brad Frankland NYM police chief on le...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Garace

Fayetteville, NY

#91 Sep 12, 2009
Wheres ol Brad these days anyway?
yea

Manlius, NY

#92 Sep 13, 2009
working for whitestown PD. Its all who you know and who you blow...
donald

Manlius, NY

#93 Sep 13, 2009
Trash in high places.
Red

Fayetteville, NY

#94 Apr 24, 2010
Ollie Tercucci wrote:
Please tell me this isn't TRUE!! Maciol your a COP for Gods sake!! So the message we are going to send is go ahead threaten our Village employees with deadly weapons. ITS OKAY WITH US!! If you can't handle Chief Frankland in New York Mills what makes you possibly EVEN REMOTELY think you could handle our Sheriffs Department Maciol!! This is embarrassing to everyone in our entire Village!! I would bet you folks knew about this long before today and haven't addressed this matter until your hand was forced. Feel very sorry for this employee!!
firefox72212 hours ago
Report Abuse
Disgusted Daily where exactly are you getting your information?That is a very far fetched allegation.
Rashka13511 hours ago
Report Abuse
I know Brad Frankland. I was in the same high school with him back in 1979. And I can say he was the nicest, kindest, most considerate person I ever knew. He always stuck up for the weaklings in the schools against the bullies. He was always polite, not only to his classmates, but also the teachers. As a student, Brad was top shelf! He would even volunteer his after school time to help other students during study periods and help with their homework. When he decided to become a police officer, I knew he would make a fine officer.
I do not appreciate what all this speculation is concerning Chief Frankland. The facts are not all in. I'm sure that in his over 25 year career in the police, this is his very first complaint. That's a good record for a police officer in this day and age. And I'm sure this complaint will amount to nothing. It's probably just sour grapes on the part of the complainer.
Disgusted-Daily10 hours ago
Report Abuse
'firefox722' I certainly can not and will not give up my sources. Why do you feel this allegation is so far fetched?
ladyluck1310 hours ago
Report Abuse
Rashka135: lol yeah you just described Brad to a T---he was exactly the opposite in HS and he hasn't changed his bullying tactics since!!! Thanks for the laugh tonight!
firefox722: sorry, but Disgusted Daily is right on target. Funny though how Rob didn't know about it when pretty much every one else in NYM did, particularly since it's alleged that Rob was present during the whole sordid thing! Just goes to show you what some people see as everyday-no big deal, others take offense to.
Disgusted-Daily10 hours ago
Report Abuse
'Rashka135' Who said anything about speculation? How can you be so naive to any speculation unless you can prove it is wrong? I assure you this is not his first complaint, where are you getting them facts from, the cracker jack box? This is a man that went from a Police Officer to the Chief. I ask you how this is done unless the Mayor is a Police Officer who was trained by Frankland when he first started. Again a huge conflict of interest and that is why the tax payers now have to flip the bill for an outside firm to complete a one way investigation. This was clear cut black and white incident with other people that saw it happen. So why the need for an outside investigation? The DA office didn't need one. It is time for the so called Mayor and his Clerk to step down and not tarnish the Village any further. To think he tried to be Sheriff, are you kidding me he cant solve any issues that he is faced with so far.
Oh, them sour grapes that you refer to will end up as a civil lawsuit, that she will most surely win.
KarterHoford9 hours ago
Report Abuse
Exactly my point. If Mayor Maciol fosters and defends scumbags like Frankland being his Chief of Police (remember this turned out to be TRUE) what good of a sheriff will the whiny little career politician make?
Red

Fayetteville, NY

#95 Apr 24, 2010
More problems courtesy of the Rob Maciol for Sheriff crew. If Maciol fostered Brad Frankland and PROTECTED HIM (even though the accusation was found to be TRUE) what type of Sheriff will this corrupt slimeball make? I think the OC Dems had little choice to endorse him. It's funny because behind closed doors their "support" wanes a little!
This cannot happen

Utica, NY

#96 Apr 24, 2010
Maciol has shown a pattern of dysfunctional leadership. He has his hands in too many cookie jars if you know what I mean. hes not a cop hes a politician. Whens the last time we had an actual COP in the position of sheriff. No disrespect to the jailers but we need someone in there thats been on the road and knows what these men and women do. Id rather see a jailer in there than maciol.
booboo

Waterloo, Canada

#97 Apr 24, 2010
He is a Fat slob!
rut ro

Utica, NY

#98 Mar 30, 2014
I heard Brad was recorded on a cell phone cam this weekend misbehaving, a little prof misc. Excited to see
overtaxed payer

Whitesboro, NY

#99 Mar 31, 2014
booboo wrote:
He is a Fat slob!
untrustworthy,is his best attribute.
Cretin bashes himself

Gouverneur, NY

#101 Mar 31, 2014
CNY Democretins Ruin CNY wrote:
LOL! True! Another fine piece ofShit masquerading as an "upstanding citizen"!!
Take it easy on yourself Cretin...... after all being a "fine piece ofShit" is better than being a worthless piece ofShit.....I guess.
Hey Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#103 Apr 1, 2014
CNY Democretins Ruin CNY wrote:
So where is fat BRAG sucking food for his face/cock hole today?
Get over it. Brad hates you.
Dont Tase Me Brad

Oriskany, NY

#105 Apr 1, 2014
Brad - why would you want to tase a woman's erogenous zone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Amanda Ventura Did (May '11) 19 min susie Q 24
Bad headlines for Gov. Cuomo, Todd Howe and SUN... 46 min King Andrew Cuomo 3
Worst wings/best wings 57 min Brooklyn native 17
tami D (May '09) 1 hr i know 2
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 2 hr ok here you go 82
Cheaters 2 hr Sharpe 28
3 Hours to Cretin Dave 2 hr ThreeTillCrete 4
Michele Gulla ? 3 hr The Law Wins 25
Kristin Copeland 5 hr Tyrone 33
Jill Reales hips 6 hr Dave 25
We don't have a racism problem in America! Wed Disgusted 124
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages