Posted in the Utica Forum

Disgusting

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
This went on all day long today!
what

Camillus, NY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Has it ever occurred to you to post what the f you're are talking about, or does intelligence escape you.
junque man

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Where? And how were they harassing you ?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2013
what wrote:
Has it ever occurred to you to post what the f you're are talking about, or does intelligence escape you.
I see it has eluded you...
Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Feb 13, 2013
That's the webcams from up North. Same ones I look at when i'm checking out McCauley Mt ski conditions. You must of been bored and took a screen shot for some reason.
what

Camillus, NY

#7 Feb 13, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>I see it has eluded you...
Ky jelly, why don't you tell us what its about seeing how your a fing loser with no life, an live on topix to get points.

Bet your mother is proud of you making topix head loser.

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Is that Fourth Lake?
sacandaga76er

Spencerport, NY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Saw this webcam yesterday (2/14), there were 6 state vehicles, and a helicopter in the air. Does anyone really know what was going on there. I was thinking it was an SAR activity going on.
buttmuncher

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 15, 2013
they were dropping lime on local lakes in stillwater area for the last 4 days.
Laseks

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 22, 2013
it looks like a check point looking for SWI dwi and or checing reg

Level 9

Location hidden

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Laseks wrote:
it looks like a check point looking for SWI dwi and or checing reg
I wish they would work as hard enforcing the laws against white collar crime.
what

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Feb 22, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>I wish they would work as hard enforcing the laws against white collar crime.
Maybe if you weren't a loser living on topix and walked outside and got a life you might see what they do all day. They sure as hell don't sit around like a loser and post on topix all day.
Laseks

Utica, NY

#15 Feb 22, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe if you weren't a loser living on topix and walked outside and got a life you might see what they do all day. They sure as hell don't sit around like a loser and post on topix all day.
nope they sit on facebook all day

Level 9

Location hidden

#16 Feb 22, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe if you weren't a loser living on topix and walked outside and got a life you might see what they do all day. They sure as hell don't sit around like a loser and post on topix all day.
I don't post at all during the day,fuckface. You are a pure idiot.
what

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Laseks wrote:
<quoted text>nope they sit on facebook all day
That's UPD, you are the dumbest fk on topix. You need to go see the wizard of OZ for a brain. This is about DEC, not December moron, Department of Environmental Conservation.
Sled Head

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 22, 2013
Actually, it turns out that it was the largest scale operation ever designed to lime 5 remote acidly dead ponds. It involved the use of helicopters and placing large blocks of like on the ice which will eventually seep into the water. Day 2 off the operation translated into a total loss of business for Joe the owner of the Stillwater Inn. It didn't take much for word to get out as snow enthusiasts avoided any possible run ins with our states ticket happy revenue agents. With New York facing a huge financial crisis, it's amazing there was even money in the state budget to carry out this massive operation. Poor Joe got the shaft on this one. I hope the state boys at least had a bowl of chilli there.
wrong

Utica, NY

#20 Feb 22, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>That's UPD, you are the dumbest fk on topix. You need to go see the wizard of OZ for a brain. This is about DEC, not December moron, Department of Environmental Conservation.
so your saying upd doesnt sit on facebook all day or you agree with mo they do haha
wrong

Utica, NY

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Sled Head wrote:
Actually, it turns out that it was the largest scale operation ever designed to lime 5 remote acidly dead ponds. It involved the use of helicopters and placing large blocks of like on the ice which will eventually seep into the water. Day 2 off the operation translated into a total loss of business for Joe the owner of the Stillwater Inn. It didn't take much for word to get out as snow enthusiasts avoided any possible run ins with our states ticket happy revenue agents. With New York facing a huge financial crisis, it's amazing there was even money in the state budget to carry out this massive operation. Poor Joe got the shaft on this one. I hope the state boys at least had a bowl of chilli there.
they did this next to a business WOW so it was like shooting fish in a barrel at the expence of a business owner i heard the police cant set up shop at a bar and do this so how can they set up shop at an inn
Sled Head

Utica, NY

#22 Feb 22, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>they did this next to a business WOW so it was like shooting fish in a barrel at the expence of a business owner i heard the police cant set up shop at a bar and do this so how can they set up shop at an inn
I guess the picture proves otherwise!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers need to be drug tested ! 3 hr Megan 13
Don Trump is another Ed Hanna 3 hr combunder 26
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 5 hr Honest Babe 2,034
Does Oneida County need 2 County Buildings? 12 hr bananna 4
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 13 hr meo 38
God Loves you 14 hr cookcirasulo 1
Another home invasion 14 hr linc 28
Irish festival 14 hr What 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance