Ryan n Chris

AOL

#25 Aug 20, 2008
Pizza Plus. Filthy. Herk Rd.
sharonin

Manlius, NY

#26 Aug 21, 2008
jam wrote:
I worked at Casab's and dirty is not the word. How about the afternoon cook Casey if you order something she does not like she spits in your food or drops it on the floor. The son is cool. But the Mother is a real asshole. She is the most desperate women I have seen. She craves attention from anyone even if it is old ass firemen who probably could not get it up if they tried. I hate her.
I THINK I SAW THAT WORKER THROW A HAMBURG ON THE FLOOR, STEP ON IT, AND THEN SERVE IT !!! THERE ARE FLIES IN THE DESSERT DISPLAY. THE OWNER IS SUCH A PHONEY PERSON.
CHIPS

Rome, NY

#27 Aug 21, 2008
That's all he freaking serves. We're talking restaurants, not bars with sticky floors. Leave the guy alone until he rebuilds his kitchen.
rats

AOL

#29 Aug 22, 2008
Babes is dirty too and Carmella's ..best not to eat out these days, you can see that things aren't like they used to be.
uticaman

United States

#30 Aug 22, 2008
didnt mcgills have a probelm once with magets in there riggies?
ex cook

Fayetteville, NY

#31 Aug 22, 2008
THORNBERRY'S, would not eat there, kitchen is filthy. the dishwasher is even dirty.
Hydro Rules

New York, NY

#32 Aug 22, 2008
ex cook wrote:
THORNBERRY'S, would not eat there, kitchen is filthy. the dishwasher is even dirty.
Ex Cook = Fired cook

So what you say is a moot point.
NASTy

New York, NY

#33 Aug 22, 2008
FIANCHETTO is by far the worst restaurant for the money.

Nobody there knows how to run a restaurant and Pierre puts a "special sauce' in the food if you aren't gay like he is....
Former Customer

Syracuse, NY

#34 Aug 22, 2008
NASTy wrote:
FIANCHETTO is by far the worst restaurant for the money.
Nobody there knows how to run a restaurant and Pierre puts a "special sauce' in the food if you aren't gay like he is....
Actually, Pierre is a really cool dude. Your ignorance is quite obvious. Now, as for his help that's another story. There is this one woman who works there and asking her for something as simple as pepper sends her in a tizzy. She rolls her eyes and acts as if you're bothering her. Because of HER, I won't go back there. He needs to get rid of those who have bad atitudes towards customers.
Nettie Bugg

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#35 Aug 22, 2008
hey u wrote:
Denny's in North Utica. Nasty place.
Denny's isn't that bad...some of the people that go in there...YUK!(I'm not implying you are YUK, just some people)
Nettie Bugg

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#36 Aug 22, 2008
uticaman wrote:
didnt mcgills have a probelm once with magets in there riggies?
Ew..no, that was just a rumor
Sniper Man

Germany

#37 Aug 22, 2008
Before getting deployed overseas in the Military, my family used to visit this little place on the North side of Utica called the Bella Mia Cafe. Not sure if they are still open? The ventilation system never seemed to work, it was always hot, and my clothes smelled like a grease fryer. Flys were everywhere. Nothing was ever wiped down. Just wondering if they are still there?
jerk off chip

AOL

#38 Aug 22, 2008
CHIPS wrote:
That's all he freaking serves. We're talking restaurants, not bars with sticky floors. Leave the guy alone until he rebuilds his kitchen.
the place has never been clean. always a dump. and he's a real tool. guy's don't like him just like to laugh at him

fire or no fire place is always a dump
jerk off chip

AOL

#39 Aug 22, 2008
CHIPS wrote:
This place is always a dump, b4 fire and after fire. it's always dirty,

the guy is a tool. people laugh at him not with him
YEWTICA

Syracuse, NY

#40 Aug 24, 2008
All Yewtica restaurants are old and dinghy.

“Native Veteran & Proud Of It!”

Since: Jul 08

Utica, NY

#41 Aug 24, 2008
Sniper Man wrote:
Before getting deployed overseas in the Military, my family used to visit this little place on the North side of Utica called the Bella Mia Cafe. Not sure if they are still open? The ventilation system never seemed to work, it was always hot, and my clothes smelled like a grease fryer. Flys were everywhere. Nothing was ever wiped down. Just wondering if they are still there?
Hey there. Be careful mentioning you're in the military. I mentioned in a post a while ago that I was a Ranger when I was in the Army, and had combat service, and Hydro has never stopped trying to insult me for it. Apparently he gets intimidated by men or women who serve their country like you and I. I guess he couldn't make it past the meps station. Thanks for serving brother, be safe and God bless. You and your family are in my prayers.
Fruits

New York, NY

#42 Aug 25, 2008
Former Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Pierre is a really cool dude. Your ignorance is quite obvious. Now, as for his help that's another story. There is this one woman who works there and asking her for something as simple as pepper sends her in a tizzy. She rolls her eyes and acts as if you're bothering her. Because of HER, I won't go back there. He needs to get rid of those who have bad atitudes towards customers.
You are speaking of Valerie Mazloom and yes, she is a wench to put it mildly! She won't be getting the mother of the year award anytime soon I can tell you that. Her husband may win "Ugliest 40 year old plus bouncer of the year though" his name is Pete.

Level 2

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#43 Aug 25, 2008
The most nastiest place to eat is Casa Tu Mucha. Now I know it's in New Hartford and not Utica, but just thought I'd warn you. An ex employee told me that they recycle the food. The food is nasty. That place should be closed. They used to be good years ago, but have since gone down hill.

“Native Veteran & Proud Of It!”

Since: Jul 08

Utica, NY

#44 Aug 25, 2008
slap a ho wrote:
The most nastiest place to eat is Casa Tu Mucha. Now I know it's in New Hartford and not Utica, but just thought I'd warn you. An ex employee told me that they recycle the food. The food is nasty. That place should be closed. They used to be good years ago, but have since gone down hill.
I don't go there for the same reason. 2 kids on my street used to work there. One of their parents are friends with the owner. But anyway, they said the same thing. I just figured it was because they don't work there anymore, but after going there with my son, I now believe it. I used to go there years ago and it was good. Now it's crap, the service is not all that great, and the foods not too good either. I get my Mexican fix from the Tex Mex across from Micky D's in Washington Mills now. The place could use a little sprucing up, but the food is awesome, and the salsa is incredible. I buy my salsa for home from them too. Sorry, going a little off topic there.
SFD

Fishers, NY

#45 Aug 25, 2008
okwaho13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go there for the same reason. 2 kids on my street used to work there. One of their parents are friends with the owner. But anyway, they said the same thing. I just figured it was because they don't work there anymore, but after going there with my son, I now believe it. I used to go there years ago and it was good. Now it's crap, the service is not all that great, and the foods not too good either. I get my Mexican fix from the Tex Mex across from Micky D's in Washington Mills now. The place could use a little sprucing up, but the food is awesome, and the salsa is incredible. I buy my salsa for home from them too. Sorry, going a little off topic there.
Yes recycle food definitely. one time my husband had tacos in one of the taco warmer things and when he got about 3 down there was a taco with bites taken out of it YUK! told the waitress and she said oh my, and just took it away, then we told the owners and they just said oh sorry. Yeah oh sorry never went back there again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Would You Tell Jesus If You Had a 5 Minute... 3 min showtime 29
Kyle Bowen 4 min Buttsniffer 25
Pro Boxers in Utica 9 min GHR 5
Liberals hiding Muslim hate crimes against LGBT 40 min exposing liberal... 1
keeler claw machine 1 hr fat bald dumb 5
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 1 hr Distroy Demokrate 594
Best bars to hang out in Clinton 1 hr Ralph 6
Hobika loses 1 hr hahaha 25
Craigslist Personals Replacement 1 hr Get a real life 62
New Greek restaurant on Genesee 13 hr Jack Pot 35
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 14 hr Sss 16
Ispy photos of Utica Fur Ball 17 hr Larry Joseph 22

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages