"Squeaky" Fromme
Concerned citizen

AOL

#1 Nov 18, 2009
Is it true that she is living in Marcy NY and if so, where there?
whatever

Oneida, NY

#2 Nov 18, 2009
Yes it is true but I am unsure where. I haven't seen her yet. Just leave her alone, I am sure she won't do any harm.
Beatrix Kiddo

Long Eddy, NY

#3 Nov 18, 2009
She's coming over my house tonight for dinner and drinks!
HP GUY

Nedrow, NY

#4 Nov 18, 2009
Just saw Charlie Manson on TV last night. He knows she got out and that she is CNY according to the show I watched.
red blood

Manlius, NY

#5 Nov 18, 2009
I heard that she lives in one of the houses across from Whitesboro High School. I would assume she's here to visit with a prisoner at Midstate or Marcy Prison.
Marcy PO

AOL

#6 Nov 18, 2009
The mailman would know
Tex Watson

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Nov 19, 2009
You are all invited to the Manson Family Reunion at the Marcy town park sometime in July.
Marcy Native

Hancock, NY

#8 Nov 19, 2009
I heard she lives behind Grippi's hair Salon
bobo

Canastota, NY

#9 Nov 19, 2009
She likes it in the can!!!
wrong

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2009
all those guesses are wrong btw. And the mailmen won't say because they would get in trouble for that. I doubt she is a threat to anyone local at this point. Just leave her be.
Unbelievable

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 20, 2009
I heard Morgan Rd, not sure if it's true, but would like to know so I can stay away from that area.
teachers aid

Holland Patent, NY

#12 Nov 20, 2009
were ever she lives let her be, she served her time,you folks should have better thing to talk about ,move on now nothing to see here
Wrong

Fayetteville, NY

#13 Nov 20, 2009
Unbelievable wrote:
I heard Morgan Rd, not sure if it's true, but would like to know so I can stay away from that area.
Amazing how many people will just say something knowing they have no idea what they are talking about just to act as if they do. Whoever started that rumor was just making it up. I know but I am not telling and this is the last guess I will shoot down. What do you think she is going to do when you are driving by in your car? I am sure she wants to stay out of prison now that she is finally out. I am sure you are safe being in the area, wherever it is. What are you going to do, have her followed so you can avoid being in a store if she goes shopping, etc.? Ridiculous!
squat-man

Canastota, NY

#14 Nov 20, 2009
She's hot and must be pretty horny after 40 years in jail. Anybody interested in nailing her??
The Wiz

Oneida, NY

#15 Nov 21, 2009
squat-man wrote:
She's hot and must be pretty horny after 40 years in jail. Anybody interested in nailing her??
Give Mike Maxam a call he does anything. I would but I heard she "squeaks" to much.
Perry Mason

Oneida, NY

#16 Nov 21, 2009
If she's in Marcy, she better make sure she ain't neighbors with Mark Leo! He carries a bat & has a deadly swing.
Utican

AOL

#17 Nov 21, 2009
How appropriate to have a Manson follower and an unsuccesful presidential assassin living in this area. Just another reason Utica (and the surrounding area) sucks.
humper

White Plains, NY

#18 Nov 21, 2009
I heard she bought the house next to barnes. Hes gonna rehab her
so where is she

Fayetteville, NY

#19 Nov 22, 2009
so where does she live ? anybody really know cause i have relatives in marcy and id like to know where she lives to protect my family from this nut case!
Chief Casper

Wynantskill, NY

#20 Nov 22, 2009
The story about living in Marcy is a red herring. Ms. Fromme presently resides @ 750 State St in Albany. She's out and about daily, mostly in Washington Park & is looking to remove to a more rural location. We heard she's interested in the Rensselaerville area. Wherever she lives must be approved by Federal Parole. BTW-she got in trouble a few days ago when she ate lunch in the Washington Tavern, where booze is served & that's verboten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Par 2 min Puhlease 87
Best looking women in Utica 20-30 in age 2 min crowfoot 22
Deputy John Cusack molested me while on duty 5 min victim 1
one person shot every 3 hours this year 12 min Denny 5
12 north sports bar 17 min safe 30
Unstable Fire Marshall 22 min Fire Marshall Bill 70
worst places to work 38 min steve 4
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 2 hr Elmer 244
New Hartford Baskets 2 hr no depth 30

Utica Jobs