NOTHING LIKE BLOWING YOUR OWN HORN - City of Utica has foundation in place for a brighter future

There are 4 comments on the www.uticaod.com story from Dec 27, 2009, titled NOTHING LIKE BLOWING YOUR OWN HORN - City of Utica has foundation in place for a brighter future. In it, www.uticaod.com reports that:

Reflecting on the past 24 months, I'm confident Utica is changing for the better.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.uticaod.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HOTmess

Auburn, NY

#25 Jan 1, 2010
uh....that's MayOr

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#26 Jun 15, 2014
Long Time Utican wrote:
First of all, Roefaro has someone else write this article for him.
Second - Roefaro is once again preaching the "How Great I am" psylosphy that he is known for.
Third, he must be looking at the City of Utica with very, very dark sunglasses as his description of how great things are and how they are getting better is NOT the truth.
What about the fact there are NO JOBS (unless Roefaro wants to put you under this Friends and Family Program), Murders go unsolved and are increasing, Taxes continue to increase despite most Utica cizitens are living on fixed incomes or Unemployment or Welfare and there is no relief or steps being taken to relieve our burden.
The only people remaining in this getto town are the people that can't afford to leave.
Don't worry. Almost five years later there is a sign. Property taxes will only increase by 9%. Everything is good.
King Andrew of Albany

Utica, NY

#27 Jun 15, 2014
Don't forget the multiple nightly shootings and robberies! Progress!

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#28 Jun 15, 2014
King Andrew of Albany wrote:
Don't forget the multiple nightly shootings and robberies! Progress!
That's the icing on the cake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bouncer Stabbed at Sickenberger 8 min Janice Odell 2
Matthew Cummings posed as a cop before. 14 min Cop Institute 8
Parkway tax payers mad at city and DPW. 25 min dpwworker 8
Who is "Lil' Moe"? 25 min Snake Pliskin 3
Oh no the Boilergasm is coming! 27 min Shootica strikes ... 2
paul randalls west side barbershop? 54 min Bed head 5
This isn't France 1 hr Cuomo Rules 5
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE