“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22 Apr 11, 2013
Transformer went over by Dunkin Dounts on Mohawk St. No power on the west side of Mohawk St. 2nd time in a month.
breaking news

Utica, NY

#24 Apr 11, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
Transformer went over by Dunkin Dounts on Mohawk St. No power on the west side of Mohawk St. 2nd time in a month.
noooooo i leave in clinton and saw the lights cant beee from that

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 Apr 11, 2013
breaking news wrote:
<quoted text>
noooooo i leave in clinton and saw the lights cant beee from that
I was just letting people know what was going on over in this specific area. Not sure what you saw.
truth

West Hartford, CT

#26 Apr 11, 2013
That lit up the sky and I seen it from 12 in nu.
WMastr

Utica, NY

#27 Apr 12, 2013
BREAKING NEWS REPORTED Diana Vickery Org*sm! Lights OUT!
Purple Haze

Camillus, NY

#28 Apr 12, 2013
They just spiked the water.
I saw it

Utica, NY

#29 Apr 12, 2013
we saw it too, heard a strange humming sound after each flash -
scientific nut

Syracuse, NY

#31 Apr 12, 2013
It's some atmospheric phenomena that's occurring due to the buildup of greenhouse gases (global warming).
Kevin

Danielson, CT

#32 Apr 12, 2013
It was weird. I live in south utica. I didn't lose power or have my power flicker but the sky was lighting up and I heard
Weird howling noises.
Yup

Syracuse, NY

#33 Apr 12, 2013
Th"Utica" sign blew out the transformer
Thanks Niagara Mohowk

Syracuse, NY

#34 Apr 12, 2013
I woke up late with no power and got to work late only to be fired for being late. WTF, you motha fookas better give me a damn job!
mickey mouse club

Syracuse, NY

#35 Apr 12, 2013
It was Annette Funnicello's ghost leaving the atmosphere.
i saw it

Utica, NY

#36 Apr 12, 2013
There was a C5 flying low last night...
Blondie

Danielson, CT

#37 Apr 12, 2013
Something Erie did happen last night
Sam

Utica, NY

#39 Apr 12, 2013
Ish Just Got Real wrote:
Clinton, New Hartford.....parkway cornhill...there is NOOOO way this is not HUGE news right now....NO way...Something is going on....Those places are MILES apart.
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a scientific research program designed to study the ionosphere of the earth and its effects on communication. HAARP is essentially a large ELF radio wave generator in Alaska funded by the Department of Defense in conjunction with the University of Alaska. It was started in 1993 and is scheduled to run at least 20 years.

Some scientists criticized HAARP, since they worried that a similar device using more energy could be used as a weapon and that the true purpose of the experiment has not been fully revealed. It has also been criticized as a boondoggle costing many times more than its initial budget. But mostly, HAARP is a popular target for conspiracy theorists who believe that ELFs can be used for mind control and weather control - it's even been blamed for the 2008 Chinese, 2010 Haitian and March 2011 Japanese earthquakes.

Its attraction to conspiracists, its overextended budget and its sweeping scope make HAARP very similar to the Large Hadron Collider.
Sam

Utica, NY

#40 Apr 12, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just letting people know what was going on over in this specific area. Not sure what you saw.
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a scientific research program designed to study the ionosphere of the earth and its effects on communication. HAARP is essentially a large ELF radio wave generator in Alaska funded by the Department of Defense in conjunction with the University of Alaska. It was started in 1993 and is scheduled to run at least 20 years.

Some scientists criticized HAARP, since they worried that a similar device using more energy could be used as a weapon and that the true purpose of the experiment has not been fully revealed. It has also been criticized as a boondoggle costing many times more than its initial budget. But mostly, HAARP is a popular target for conspiracy theorists who believe that ELFs can be used for mind control and weather control - it's even been blamed for the 2008 Chinese, 2010 Haitian and March 2011 Japanese earthquakes.

Its attraction to conspiracists, its overextended budget and its sweeping scope make HAARP very similar to the Large Hadron Collider.
I wonder

Utica, NY

#42 Apr 12, 2013
The state and the NYSP are on the hot seat for all the infringements on freedom. Maybe they are going to pull the mac-daddy of false flags and trigger an earthquake so that all the public servants can be hero's and save everyone, and restore Cuomo's poll numbers...
...Or they need to accelerate the timeline and get a big disaster to rush marshal law to get the northeast on lockdown before the gun manufactures leave or north korea launches...
I wonder

Utica, NY

#44 Apr 12, 2013
Bring it!!! bring the hate!! flame away!!!! AHAHAHAHA
TheSun

Rome, NY

#45 Apr 13, 2013
Hey

Syracuse, NY

#46 Apr 13, 2013
Since the power outage happened I am picking up radios on my television. Is anyone else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 10 min mizz nosey 3
The Clifton Blitz Post Dance Frustration! 12 min Oh Yeah 78
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr Honest Babe 5,791
Obama Greatest President In History 3 hr ZIGGY 3
What's the coward Parole Officers name? 3 hr Billy HAMBONE Wil... 58
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 3 hr Early Mortis 221
Well Gotta Go 3 hr Spare Tired Utican 63
Brindisi Sentenced 5 hr Beer Bellied Utican 12
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:50 am PST

NBC Sports 8:50AM
Osi Umenyiora tells Jonathan Massaquoi to keep complaints private
NBC Sports12:29 PM
Giants safety Rolle not listening to the critics - NBC Sports
ESPN12:35 PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants
Bleacher Report 3:02 PM
Michael Vick Reportedly Has Paid off Almost Entire $17.8M Debt Owed to Creditors
NBC Sports 3:57 PM
Win and hope: Bills focus solely on facing Raiders - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:27 PM
Revis heads back to MetLife Stadium as Jets' enemy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:03 PM
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
NBC Sports 9:10 PM
Lions claim Josh Thomas off waivers from the Jets