Woman walking rott on james st on 3.1...

Woman walking rott on james st on 3.11 @ 5'ish

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gina

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Does anyone know whom the woman abd a younger child were who was walking her Rott on Sunday, around 5, down Mohawk across James St near Danielles? The dog's name was Luca.

Her dog attacked my Amstaf and he had to go to the vet.

I would like to find out more info, as she is accountable to the vet bill.
Describe her

Syracuse, NY

#2 Mar 13, 2012
Gina wrote:
Does anyone know whom the woman abd a younger child were who was walking her Rott on Sunday, around 5, down Mohawk across James St near Danielles? The dog's name was Luca.
Her dog attacked my Amstaf and he had to go to the vet.
I would like to find out more info, as she is accountable to the vet bill.
White or black girl ? There is an attractive white woman who lives maybe on Pleasant Street with a Rottweiler. She's always walking it up there.
Gina

Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2012
White girl. Brown hair. I think she was young. Skinny and short. Any info that you can provide will be helpful. Thank you.
Sounds terrible

Oneida, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Contact UPD for video surveillance.
Gina

Syracuse, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2012
I contacted the dog warden. Got nowhere. This is the third time I have been attacked, in that area, walking my dog. It is bullshit. Since I own an Amstaf, we are the ones who are looked at in the wrong. My dog is 12. This shit shouldn't be happening.
suggestion

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Gina wrote:
I contacted the dog warden. Got nowhere. This is the third time I have been attacked, in that area, walking my dog. It is bullshit. Since I own an Amstaf, we are the ones who are looked at in the wrong. My dog is 12. This shit shouldn't be happening.
Walk your dog in a different area. Might have to bring him to the park instead or on the walking trail. There seems to be a connection between poverty and being an irresponsible dog owner. I wouldn't be walking anywhere near Mohawk Street if I were you. The street is a pit of human waste, neglect, and crime.
Doggie

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Mar 14, 2012
Gina, file a police report. It is their job to find the other dog owner.

If you ever find this woman and take her to small claims court for the vet fees, a police report would be very very helpful to you.

To Educate One Hundred

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 15, 2012
It's a shame to be forced away though just by an *sshole.
Gina

Syracuse, NY

#10 Mar 15, 2012
I have lived in the area of james and clementian for about two years and have been attacked 3 times. Twice by small dogs and now this, a Rott. The dog warden said nothing about a police report. I thought you had to go through him first. It is a shame that the Owner was irresponsible! I walk my dog, 4 - 5 times a day. I thought maybe someone on topix may have heard something about this situation, guess not.
chutzpah

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 15, 2012
wish i could help, but i don't recognize the description. however i would agree with the person above that said to walk your dog elsewhere. it's not worth risking you and your dog's safety by trusting some scumbag to train/control their dog. it's a shame because rottweilers can be as friendly as every other dog if they were well-cared for.
Gina

Syracuse, NY

#13 Mar 16, 2012
She has a young daughter? And the rott's name is luca? I really appreciate your help. Money doesn't grow on trees. Why in hell would she be all the way up by Mohawk & James?

Level 3

Since: Aug 08

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 16, 2012
there are some people around the same area that let their German Shepherd run loose as well, constantly attacking us and our hound. We finally figured out who the owners are and told the kids (because the parents were apparently not home) to keep their dog on a leash. People act like it's perfectly normal to let dogs run around loose. Last summer I was walking our dog with my small son and some people had their pitts unleashed in O Connor park. If that fence wasn't there, or if the dogs had been smart enough to realize they could have gone around the fence, we all would have been toast. The best part is the little girl was apologizing like it was her fault the adults with her were too stupid.

To Educate One Hundred

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Location hidden

#15 Mar 17, 2012
Iknow wrote:
<quoted text>Hello I know who who are talking about her name i's Jessica she lives on Leeds St below south on right handside i'n vinny olavella house she also was the bartender at the Columbia/doghouse for awhile by buddy use to bang her she's a really nasty chick looks good from far until real close up I hope this helps you out and the dog warden chris i's a real douchbag he's no help at all
Name and shame TOPIX STYLEEE!!!! lol
Gina

Syracuse, NY

#16 Mar 19, 2012
I drove on Leeds, near South, and I didn't see this woman and her dog. Maybe she is trying to lay low because of what happened a week ago. My dog is still not the same. And the bites from her dog have not healed.
Bill

Oswego, NY

#17 Mar 19, 2012
Call the Ex Trooper Randazzo, I heard he can help!!
Liz Onya

Rochester, NY

#18 Mar 19, 2012
Randazzo will be in a new Reality show.

Randazzo the Dog Hunter
jennie

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 20, 2012
Gina wrote:
I drove on Leeds, near South, and I didn't see this woman and her dog. Maybe she is trying to lay low because of what happened a week ago. My dog is still not the same. And the bites from her dog have not healed.
I would file a police report. If they find her, you can definitely press charges and go to small claims court. If her dog isn't registered with the City of Utica, that could be another fine against her.
Get a tougher dog

Rome, NY

#20 Mar 20, 2012
Before you take your dog for a walk next time make your you rub him all over with salt and pepper and a drizzle of beef broth so that the other dogs can enjoy their snack.

To Educate One Hundred

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Location hidden

#21 Mar 21, 2012
Sell him too the Chinese takeout ;)
Gina

Syracuse, NY

#22 Mar 21, 2012
Sell your mama *sshole. Y are you on this topix if it doesnt pertain to u? I am trying to find out info about this douche bag, so maybe I can press charges to at least get the vet bill paid. MYOB if it doesn't involve u. Maybe the next time, if there is a next time, I see the douche bag I'll punch her in the face and we will see how she likes it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos got the biggest D in city 4 min Smegma 16
All statues should be removed. 7 min Offended 1
We're is Frank Pelli community resume Can't tak... 15 min msmaed 9
Trump Blinded By Eclipse 18 min Beely Boosh 4
Not All Nazis Are Bad 33 min Wake up 88
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 1 hr Oh Well 537
They lied about nano. 1 hr Nano Ghetto 12
Who funds Mohawk valley EDGE 1 hr Taxpayer 14
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 1 hr Dave 122
No Downtown hospital 3 hr Trump WINNING 147