Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

0-7 that's why I drive to Syracuse fr a good game. all that money wasted on this team. Good job mayor of Utica so much for you running again
Really Stupid

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

crunch fan wrote:
0-7 that's why I drive to Syracuse fr a good game. all that money wasted on this team. Good job mayor of Utica so much for you running again
Why don't you just stay in "Crunchland?" It took Syracuse an overtime sudden death shootout to beat the Comets. If that's your idea of a blowout, you obviously weren't a math major...that is of course, on the very bold assumption you had any schooling at all.

Pity you have to bear the consequences of your father marrying his sister...

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

crunch fan wrote:
hate to tell you this, but they have been good games. and all that time and money wasted driving to syracuse. its 15 minutes for me to get to the aud, why would i wanna waste 2 hours per game driving to syracuse plus fuel and tolls... makes no sense.. another screwed up yankee fan that only cares about wins.....
Hockey Nut

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

crunch fan wrote:
So what you're saying is that you are a bandwagon fan that will only support winning teams. The Crunch went to the finals last year so let's jump on that bandwagon. If the Albany Devils are the hot team next year are you going to switch your support to them and drive east on the thruway instead of west?

There are no dynasties in professional minor league sports because rosters are constantly turning over from year to year. The Comets are our team and I am going to be there supporting them win or loose. I want to be part of the reason why they are successful and stay in Utica for years to come knowing that these first year struggles will eventually lead to a winning team.
Exactly what I thought

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Why would they? They're averaging 2,500 fans a night and that's with two weeknight games so far. Not too shabby.

They're right in the middle attendance wise and that's against some pretty large cities with large venues. Wait till they start nailing some wins...the place will really be rocking!!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Exactly what I thought wrote:
Why would they? They're averaging 2,500 fans a night and that's with two weeknight games so far. Not too shabby.
They're right in the middle attendance wise and that's against some pretty large cities with large venues. Wait till they start nailing some wins...the place will really be rocking!!
actually according to the AHL web site, utica is averaging 3242 fans per game. they are ahead of 8 other teams in average attendance. and utica teams always draw great through the holidays......
Utica Is The Best

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Utica best start selling out games or they will not have a chance at gaining another affiliation next season.
Dave Cliffy Smith

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Utica Is The Best wrote:
Utica best start selling out games or they will not have a chance at gaining another affiliation next season.
It's Dave Smith above. Same tired rhetoric, same manazzz licking Dave.
Utica Is The Best

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I hope uticans will drive to glens falls next year. A little sh it town! Lol
Cliffy Dave Smith

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Utica Is The Best wrote:
I hope uticans will drive to glens falls next year. A little sh it town! Lol
It's Dave Smith above. Same tired rhetoric, same manazzz licking Dave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••