joe garramone my boo
Joeys new wifey

Carthage, NY

#64 Aug 25, 2013
B::ch we will see just look on Facebook he's happy he don't want no hoe that sleeps with everyone in utica so yeah keep dreaming and sorry bitch I welfare like your nasty ass ok why don't you worry about your kids and stop worrying about me and joey he doesn't want you get that in your head so GOOD BYE
diane garramone herself

Columbus, OH

#65 Aug 28, 2013
Joeys new wifey wrote:
B::ch we will see just look on Facebook he's happy he don't want no hoe that sleeps with everyone in utica so yeah keep dreaming and sorry bitch I welfare like your nasty ass ok why don't you worry about your kids and stop worrying about me and joey he doesn't want you get that in your head so GOOD BYE
ur eat u before ill do it again so leave my man alonethe skank i almost beat you ran and hid joey come over my house right now till morning i love him more than u do skank hoe i b
garramone

United States

#66 Aug 28, 2013
i u want for head red tree police barber shop dreter toi pliy blow bliw sart butm oey
all the worlds a stooge

Columbus, OH

#67 Aug 28, 2013
garramone wrote:
i u want for head red tree police barber shop dreter toi pliy blow bliw sart butm oey
all the garramones are scum lol
diane bell

Franklin, NC

#68 Sep 8, 2013
This is the real diane garramone. I don't live in ny and I don't want joe garramone. He is a lier and a cheater. I am happy with my family . Me my husband and my kids and one on the way . So have fun . I am in nc and I love it here no drama and no stress. Plus I am not a moms girl . But wait joe was a moms boy . Would not get his own place . Well leave my name off here and stop putting stuff on here when this is the first I have see this. So this is comming frome the real diane garramone . But I don't have that name no more I am happy with my husband joshua bell
haha

Whitesboro, NY

#69 Sep 24, 2013
joey is a very nice person and u are the cheater i grew up with him ur a skank w__re he is happy hes getting married unlike u married 14 times and can't have kids
diane bell

Maryville, TN

#70 Sep 24, 2013
Sorry I can have kids and I am married . But I am happy. And no I did not sleep around. I am away from all the drama and the stress. I am happy and I don't want joe I am happy for him. I just pray that people would stop useing my name on here because I don't care what he dose or eho he dose. I am happy in north caralina with my kids and my husband . And yes I have been marred a couple time but it has been 4 . So people need to count befor thay say thing . Because god don't like a lier. I will pray for all of you because you all need it . Have fun .
he haw

Whitesboro, NY

#71 Oct 14, 2013
diane u aint married ur in utica biotch u cant have kids this is ty ur boyfriend
diane spratt

Whitesboro, NY

#72 Nov 12, 2013
he haw wrote:
diane u aint married ur in utica biotch u cant have kids this is ty ur boyfriend
phyliss ur a retard i beat u once ill do it again leave my name out ur scumbag mouth im drama free ty is my world yes i cheat on him lol
diane spratt

Whitesboro, NY

#73 Nov 12, 2013
i own you remember that scaredy cat
tie

Carthage, NY

#74 Nov 13, 2013
Diane stop ya shit you no phyllis was going to beat ya ass but 3 of her boyz stop her and you cheat on me and with who becuz you always be up my ass but its kool becuz i still be with my baby mama so you just mad becuz you no i would go out with phyllis if she would go with me yez i said it to the world so now std wh**e take ya shit and take a walk becuz that car is minds every thing in the house and the car and truck in minds you pay shit and you say joe garramone wants you hes sick in the head if he takes you back should i say how you said he fuck's little kids ,,phyllis if you see this iam sorry but baby you dont need a player you need a real MAN I LOVE YOU
akalltheworldsas tooge

Whitesboro, NY

#75 Nov 17, 2013
tie you no where i live come get me this is bill when i get done youll be scared like your girl phyliss was of diane and youll be scared of me
diane bell

Salisbury, NC

#76 Nov 19, 2013
This is the real diane garramone. Everyone on here needs to get a dam life. I don't want joe garramone and I don't care who he is with or what he dose. I am marred and I am happy with the man I am with . So back off of me and my family I am not in ny I am in nc and I will never come back . Because ny is nothing but drama. People talk shit about people and thay don't even know them. So have fun with you dram and storys. Bur the person useing my name my lawer mr. Todd will be handling this. So be ready for pappers because he can find out who you are and were you are. Have fun and have a nice day . Good bye
steve him self

Whitesboro, NY

#77 Feb 19, 2014
he has mad girls wanting him dont need cheaters in his life like his exes i warned him about the last 2
steve him self

Whitesboro, NY

#78 Feb 19, 2014
Joeys new wifey wrote:
your just a wrong butner scum welfare
stev himself

Carthage, NY

#80 Mar 6, 2014
everybody stop using my name it aint m diane stop using evreyodys name and starting prblems
stev himself

Carthage, NY

#81 Mar 6, 2014
ur no good nobody wants you no more please leave the family name out your mouth my brother is happy with Phyllis so please
phyllis

Carthage, NY

#82 Mar 6, 2014
Everyone needs to chill out on joey ok leave him and me the hell alone
We are not botherin no one. NONE OF YOUS CAN SEE ANYONE HAPPY GOD
I WISH I COULD JUST TAKE JOEY AND OUR 5 KIDS AND LEAVE NEWYORK
AWAY FROM ALL YOU DRAMA PEOPLE. JOEY I LOVE YOU ALWAY DID ALWAYS WILL. I. WANT YOU AS MY HUSBAND SOON AS.ALL IT DONE. CAN WE GET MARRIED
diane garramone herself

Whitesboro, NY

#83 Jun 9, 2014
phyllis wrote:
Everyone needs to chill out on joey ok leave him and me the hell alone
We are not botherin no one. NONE OF YOUS CAN SEE ANYONE HAPPY GOD
I WISH I COULD JUST TAKE JOEY AND OUR 5 KIDS AND LEAVE NEWYORK
AWAY FROM ALL YOU DRAMA PEOPLE. JOEY I LOVE YOU ALWAY DID ALWAYS WILL. I. WANT YOU AS MY HUSBAND SOON AS.ALL IT DONE. CAN WE GET MARRIED
i will have him back mark my words we where together last night all night i love joey my boo we will be married
MICHAEL F

Tully, NY

#84 Jan 3, 2015
joe garramone hes my cousin he has a girl friend thats having his baby they been together for three year's now and joe if you are cheating on her your going to be sorry god will pay you back you have a good looking women and very pretty i no i mess it up when she was 15 i should of let her i liked her but thats ok joe you no she can be with so many she has that look that men would love there women to look at them like she look at you shes a keeper and DIANE JOE DOESN'T WANT YOUR ASS YOU HAD HIS BROTHER AND HIS FRIEND SAM YOU ARE A SICK WOMEN YOU SLEEP WITH EVERY ONE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legion Baseball 10 min Dear God Get a lLife 3
NANO Exit in the horizon 11 min Grow up and get a... 8
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 13 min Whatever Fifi bag 20
Fat white Utica l\ligqer Kay TAZZ Hanna: MVCC D... 15 min SheBOON Dropout K... 2
Everyone on Topix is TAZZ SOCIOPATH THINKS 16 min Fatniggz Hanna 28
EVERYWHERE you look Utica has SERIOUS problems 17 min Immature CNY ilk 92
Who are the biggest "Pathetic Utica Boosters"? 18 min HINT MVCC dropout 24
Proctor graduation 25 min Julie 20
rob esche getting divorced 1 hr Dear God Get a lLife 26
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 3 hr Be Proud 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages