a hundred grand

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

please everyone diane has had cps called on her and still needs it she leaves her kids wit every night wit different guys and still does drugs and giving bjs like on blandina av for a chocolate chip cookie or was it ten dollars she was sloppy the dirty bird ohh and leave my husband joe alone please thanks insest in family opps you and your brother lmao
the dirty bird diane gatt

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Diane Garramone herself wrote:
<quoted text>It's bath salts scumbag
steven im sorry ill sell you some drugs i no you dont sell the drugs i did ill give you what ever you want i want you back im fat your fat perfect couple
Diane

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Joe I know it's you writing about me. Your a loser with a small penis and that is why I left you for a real man.
is he a pedophile also

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

the other garramones are, even the judge
Marty Peppershorts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

The Garramones are very attractive people.
Marty Poopedhisshorts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Joe Garramone is a very handsome man.
diane garramone herself

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

joe please come back to me my husband beats me up and my sons are going to get taking away im sorry for sleeping with nasty chris and his buddy sam
The bitch

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Sorry he's never going back with your nasty a** so best get that outta your head Diane he's happy with me so yeah he's taken and you know who i'am so leave him alone you never meant nothin to him cause if you did he wouldn't been with me but you see who he loves and cares for not and its sure not you
diane garramone herself

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

The bitch wrote:
Sorry he's never going back with your nasty a** so best get that outta your head Diane he's happy with me so yeah he's taken and you know who i'am so leave him alone you never meant nothin to him cause if you did he wouldn't been with me but you see who he loves and cares for not and its sure not you
i will get him back stop people we are doing right now ow yes joey harder
Joeys new wifey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Sorry bitch how's he doing anything with you when he's on the phone with me so yeah keep lien he's never going back to you he's mine and always will be even when he was married to your. Nasty ass he was mine so yeah bitch now what you gotta say you can pop all the shit over the net but face to face you can't say shit iam not the one who ran in the house and had to stand behind some one in east utica so grow the hell up stop talking shit over the net and come to my face be a real women oh sorry you can't cause your not a real women
diane garramone herself

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

how he is spanking me while i give him head and im going to win him back by swallowing and ur the 1 who ran and hid skank
diane garramone herself

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Joeys new wifey wrote:
Sorry bitch how's he doing anything with you when he's on the phone with me so yeah keep lien he's never going back to you he's mine and always will be even when he was married to your. Nasty ass he was mine so yeah bitch now what you gotta say you can pop all the shit over the net but face to face you can't say shit iam not the one who ran in the house and had to stand behind some one in east utica so grow the hell up stop talking shit over the net and come to my face be a real women oh sorry you can't cause your not a real women
and further more the 1 i was with on hubbel cheated on me my husband wants a piece of him to talk to and tell him im not a cheater
Joeys new wifey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Yeah ok well any how joeys mine now so you can get him outta your head he knows where it's good and he knows ill never cheat on him so leave us alone
Diane Garramone herself

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Joeys new wifey wrote:
Yeah ok well any how joeys mine now so you can get him outta your head he knows where it's good and he knows ill never cheat on him so leave us alone
is this the punk ass bitch phylis talking my ex he was with me till 11:00 tonight what now leave him alone we are getting married
Joeys new wifey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah you are dreaming he was with you he was with me at that time so bitch and you talk holla junk when I was face to face with you you ran in the house so yeah who's the pussy Diean you pop mad junk and can't even back the shit up so yeah before you pop it make sure you can back it ,,,joey don't want your ass that's why he's always telling me he loves me and nothing going to come in the middle of me and him so yeah you just wanna start drama worry about you and your kids if you still have them it's sad that you worry about other people's life's instead of your own so you wanna talk jjunk come to my face and pop it cause this time your not messing with them other b**chs he's messed with I won't back down from your nasty ass trust and believe that ,,,,,,,,L,E,S ALL DAY EVERYDAY WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT ONE BET YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT THAT
diane garramone

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Joeys new wifey wrote:
Yeah you are dreaming he was with you he was with me at that time so bitch and you talk holla junk when I was face to face with you you ran in the house so yeah who's the pussy Diean you pop mad junk and can't even back the shit up so yeah before you pop it make sure you can back it ,,,joey don't want your ass that's why he's always telling me he loves me and nothing going to come in the middle of me and him so yeah you just wanna start drama worry about you and your kids if you still have them it's sad that you worry about other people's life's instead of your own so you wanna talk jjunk come to my face and pop it cause this time your not messing with them other b**chs he's messed with I won't back down from your nasty ass trust and believe that ,,,,,,,,L,E,S ALL DAY EVERYDAY WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT ONE BET YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT THAT
your just a welfare bum scum bag
Keith b

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Diane why don't you leave joe and his new wife alone your the one who is scum his new wife is pretty I seen her on Facebook she's something to talk about more then I can say about you and she's faithful to him that I no for sure I try talking to her she won't talk to other men she'll tell you sorry I have a husband I don't talk to other men so joe if you read this you are one lucky man to find a women like that today she's pretty hot you ask me she's a keeper don't let her go she's faithful man
Joey new wifey

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Diane keep dreaming let letting you come in the middle of me and joey sorry you lost him he's mine you may had him once but I got him all the time so keep your drama for your mama ...............@keith thanks he's not goin no where
diane garramone herself

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Joey new wifey wrote:
Diane keep dreaming let letting you come in the middle of me and joey sorry you lost him he's mine you may had him once but I got him all the time so keep your drama for your mama ..........keith thanks he's not goin no where
your a azzhole biotch
diane garramone herself

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

do i taste good welfare bum philis i will win him back watch and learn

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stalker obsession problems 8 min purple n green dr... 1
Raspberry owner divorcing what happened? 9 min Pitter Pat Cuse ny 7
Travers In Saratoga 12 min idiots 4
Funny: Utica in Urban Dictionary (Aug '08) 1 hr need a friend 12
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 1 hr worldstar32 65
Reptilians in Utica! 1 hr scared in utica 1
Rte 12 Deerfield Hill speed trap 1 hr A Cops Wish 8
utica aud 5 hr Thanks Again 88
Police Officers 8 hr just because 18
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 9 hr Oh well 95