Who murdered Helena Garramone?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
marcy

Carthage, NY

#21 May 13, 2014
Mr Utica wrote:
Duane was her mother-in-laws boyfriend. Duane followed Helena home from her job at the library and sexually assaulted her before he murdered her. She was separated from her husband, William McClusky at the time of this happening! Word on the street is that William has suffered for the last twenty years since her death; he loved her! The mother-in-law lives in Fort Myers, Florida; she should rot in hell for all she has done throughout the years. Duane's motive was Helena's life insurance policy that was worth $100,000.00. That was a ton of money back in the day! How Duane was going to orchestrate being the beneficiary of her life insurance policy is a question only he can answer. Maybe the drunk mother-in-law can tell you. Maybe she had something to do with all of this; she abused her children when they were growing up. She lived in the bars with her husband and those children had to fend for themselves. She gave them alcohol instead of milk; she was a neglectful woman. If Duane Houghmaster gets out of jail for this crime; it will be an atrocity! Someone needs to go to these parole hearings so that he never, ever gets out - EVER!!
what were duane's childrens names??
eastutica1975

Long Island City, NY

#22 Jul 11, 2014
Duane doesn’t have any children. He was the manager in charge of taking care of the building.
Barb

Whitesboro, NY

#23 Aug 23, 2014
Mr Utica wrote:
Duane was her mother-in-laws boyfriend. Duane followed Helena home from her job at the library and sexually assaulted her before he murdered her. She was separated from her husband, William McClusky at the time of this happening! Word on the street is that William has suffered for the last twenty years since her death; he loved her! The mother-in-law lives in Fort Myers, Florida; she should rot in hell for all she has done throughout the years. Duane's motive was Helena's life insurance policy that was worth $100,000.00. That was a ton of money back in the day! How Duane was going to orchestrate being the beneficiary of her life insurance policy is a question only he can answer. Maybe the drunk mother-in-law can tell you. Maybe she had something to do with all of this; she abused her children when they were growing up. She lived in the bars with her husband and those children had to fend for themselves. She gave them alcohol instead of milk; she was a neglectful woman. If Duane Houghmaster gets out of jail for this crime; it will be an atrocity! Someone needs to go to these parole hearings so that he never, ever gets out - EVER!!
Mr. Utica,
I have no doubt that her insurance money was a good part of it. Helena and I had some very serious discussions a couple of weeks before she was killed. She not only had the insurance money, but also had an inheritance which she put away. William was only to get a small portion of it once their divorce was filed, but she died before that happened. As for someone going to the parole hearings; I know her step Mom, Joan wanted to go to the hearing, but didn't at the request of Helena's father. He wants to remember the loving child of his and let the Lord have his way with Duane. Her father is sickly and now in his 80's, so I will also go with his wishes.
someone who knows

Hemet, CA

#24 Sep 1, 2014
marcy wrote:
<quoted text>what were duane's childrens names??
The mother in law has done nothing her whole life but bring her children pain. To this very day she still contines to do so. When the selfish bit., passes away she will be lucky if any of her 4 remaining children will even attend her funeral. 1 might because he was lucky enough to be raised by his father. But I know that alot of men will be attending because the only thing she knows how to do well is to please the thousands of men she has entertained in her life. Once a who,. Always a who,..
someone who knows

Hemet, CA

#25 Sep 1, 2014
I would love to hear from you Mr. 0
Utica. It is good to know that someone else knows the real mother in law of poor william.
Barb

New Hartford, NY

#26 May 2, 2016
Mr Utica wrote:
Duane was her mother-in-laws boyfriend. Duane followed Helena home from her job at the library and sexually assaulted her before he murdered her. She was separated from her husband, William McClusky at the time of this happening! Word on the street is that William has suffered for the last twenty years since her death; he loved her! The mother-in-law lives in Fort Myers, Florida; she should rot in hell for all she has done throughout the years. Duane's motive was Helena's life insurance policy that was worth $100,000.00. That was a ton of money back in the day! How Duane was going to orchestrate being the beneficiary of her life insurance policy is a question only he can answer. Maybe the drunk mother-in-law can tell you. Maybe she had something to do with all of this; she abused her children when they were growing up. She lived in the bars with her husband and those children had to fend for themselves. She gave them alcohol instead of milk; she was a neglectful woman. If Duane Houghmaster gets out of jail for this crime; it will be an atrocity! Someone needs to go to these parole hearings so that he never, ever gets out - EVER!!
Mr. Utica,

There was more than life insurance...she had an inheritance, because their divorce was not final Bill received half. But this is a time of mixed emotion for me. Helena's anniversary is coming up and her father passed this past weekend. He will now be with his loving daughter again.
As for Duane getting out, Helena's step sister and I have talked and will find out what we need to do to see that justice continues to be served. Our main desire is to find out why.....Duane has never given a reason, only that he did it. We want the words from his mouth.
Jdsety

Utica, NY

#27 May 2, 2016
Duane Houghmaster is still in jail . His next parole hearing is February 2018. Info is on the NYS Inmate listing online.
Barb

New Hartford, NY

#28 May 10, 2016
Jdsety wrote:
Duane Houghmaster is still in jail . His next parole hearing is February 2018. Info is on the NYS Inmate listing online.
Jd,
Thank you for the information, though we already have it. Helena's step sister and I will most likely go to the next hearing together.
Carlos

New Holland, PA

#29 Dec 1, 2016
I knew Helena as well as the mother in law last name Jablonski. Helena hung out with me and a woman named Michelle frequently like in 1990. She was a sweetheart. I heard about her murder about a year after it happened and I couldn't believe. Truly a tragedy.
wtf

New Hartford, NY

#30 Dec 1, 2016
He served 23 years in 2018 for someone 25, hope he gets out.
Frank

Whitesboro, NY

#31 Dec 3, 2016
wtf wrote:
He served 23 years in 2018 for someone 25, hope he gets out.
If I ever see you in person I'm gonna knock the crap out of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cover up at OCJ 3 min Lt Joe Kenda 31
NH Drivers Ed 1 hr Concerned Citizen 5
Who is Paul Ragusa? (Mar '17) 1 hr Warden 29
dog owners!!! Do not use simple guard 3!!! (Apr '12) 1 hr Pissed off 156
Water Board Rate Hike AGAIN 2 hr Meeting with MVWA 10
Non-Profit Agenices Chief Executive Salary 2 hr Charity Bogus Non... 6
Family court race 4 hr Longshot 54
Why always destroying! 4 hr Hello zipwit 49
Scumbags of Utica! Name one! 8 hr Whats the excuse 14

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages