police no ammo if the police don't ha...

police no ammo if the police don't have ammo how can they protect us

Posted in the Utica Forum

utica forum

Carthage, NY

#1 May 17, 2013
http://www.northlandsnewscenter.com/news/loca... if the police don't have ammo how can they protect us
utica forum

Carthage, NY

#2 May 17, 2013
yeah they will get the ammo replaced yeah right they wont even get money... also i wonder what the barter is? the person gets a DUI they walk beat their wife walk ,, whats the world coming to the gov of NY bans our guns and then the police cant even defend us because they are out of ammo and the DHS takes over along with the blue hats
utica forum

Carthage, NY

#3 May 17, 2013
police chief should be banning together to get those bans stopped/overturned because when the shit hits the fans the gov wont be there it will be the tax payers but if they don't get the ban in order only the criminals will have the assault rifles and the ammo and not the innocent tax payer they cant see the future we need to stop this from happening to us all and reverse the ban how come lawyers are not fighting these tyrants
utica forum

Carthage, NY

#5 May 17, 2013
All wrote:
You're assuming the police protect anyone but themselves in upstate now? You have a lot of faith in vapor.
just leaving some things open so people can comment

“End Prohabition!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

Utica

#6 May 17, 2013
All wrote:
You're assuming the police protect anyone but themselves in upstate now? You have a lot of faith in vapor.
Coward

“End Prohabition!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

Utica

#8 May 18, 2013
This guys a loser wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to whitesboron high coward you didn't serve your past posts prove that liar. Bye coward. Go get your free obamie phone!
I'm sorry I don't speak GOP I need you to speak English.
the hood

Newington, CT

#9 May 18, 2013
HOMELAND SECURITY DOESN,T WANT THE POLCE TO BE ABLE TO PROCTECT US, THEY WILL STEP IN, LOCALE POLE WILL GO BY THE CONSITION HOMELAND SECURITY WILL ENSLAVE US

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kait hullenbek 8 min Utica boy 4
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 18 min GHR 50
Prostitutes on the corner of West and South str... (May '13) 1 hr Hooking up 24
Connie degennaro 1 hr watch out 1
******* Use of lethal force in your home *****... 2 hr law 1
Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex... 2 hr Damien 27
Moving To OCJ KNUCS RELOCATION SEX OFFENDER 2 hr twenty seven 7
Fitness Mill Fri LOL 22

Utica Jobs

More from around the web