Restaurants closing? Utica closing?

Restaurants closing? Utica closing?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Giants Girl

Ithaca, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2014
All threads obviously started by the same jerk off that has nothing better to do! Get a life you jealous loser! make sure your on the tracks the next time a train goes by!

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 6, 2014
Giants Girl wrote:
All threads obviously started by the same jerk off that has nothing better to do! Get a life you jealous loser! make sure your on the tracks the next time a train goes by!
Ponderosa's closing was reported on WKTV. I thinkToma's was too a few days ago.
Chill out

Groton, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2014
Giants Girl wrote:
only a few restaurants closing . The sad part is utica itself is not too promising . I drive by Tomas everyday . Yeah it's kinda sad . I say gee thank god for McDonald's and dunkin donuts I thought I would never feel that way . It would be completely dead if it wasn't for those two franchises being on Mohawk st . A lot of people drive Mohawk st . It's just sad..danielles is still open . Hopefully for a while . Anyone with half a brain wouldn't want to see businesses fail . You must feel same way according to what you posted
truth of the matter

Albany, NY

#4 Jan 7, 2014
Lets get the story straight, once and for all, tomas closed because tony stole money from the new york state lottery, and now cant pay it back. The lottery comes in, removes the machines, loss of customers who played the lottery daily. The food product is not fit for human consumption, hairnets and gloves not worn during food prep and serving. Food is of substandard quality just like that in dirty, filthy chinese take out shops. Word gets around, people wake up. Tony lost out on the several utica police that once patronized his business but no longer due to his probation status in the sexual act of a minor which happened a few years ago. His wife leaves him, her employer would place delivery orders and that stopped. So fact of the matter people became wise and now eat at restaurants that have clean health inspections, abide by the law and arent sexually harrassed upon entering.
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Jan 8, 2014
Chill out wrote:
<quoted text> only a few restaurants closing . The sad part is utica itself is not too promising . I drive by Tomas everyday . Yeah it's kinda sad . I say gee thank god for McDonald's and dunkin donuts I thought I would never feel that way . It would be completely dead if it wasn't for those two franchises being on Mohawk st . A lot of people drive Mohawk st . It's just sad..danielles is still open . Hopefully for a while . Anyone with half a brain wouldn't want to see businesses fail . You must feel same way according to what you posted
Pretty sad isn't it.
Whitesboro White Trash

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Jan 8, 2014
Whitesboro White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sad isn't it.
But they have a sign! Lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help GET NEW TIRE SWINGS AN JUNGLE GYM FOR CORN... 12 min Hardly 10
millions 49 min EDDO315 1
Russ Pelli (Dec '12) 54 min who 44
New WKTV anchor recruit 1 hr Rosebud 12
Name All The 10nm Fabs in AFRICA and Address 1 hr brittle 42
waaaaa NEVER HAVE SOFT HAIR 1 hr brittle 28
List of CNY APES..... 1 hr there it is 3
Lmao reading Utica Topix 1 hr The City of Riggies 23
Protest in front of the State Building now 7 hr Moon 64
ATL Windwarrior Gomez 10 hr Asia 25