Whitestown Wolanin causes accident IN...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
authority

Carthage, NY

#84 Nov 13, 2013
Crash wrote:
<quoted text> He SAYS he was stopped. I'd like to hear the motorcyclist's version. I wonder what the accident reconstruction will show.
Cut and dry...it SHOULD show that if she hit his car in the rear, then SHE DID NOT have her bike under control and must have been flying....Hope she's okey, but I remember when I took driver ed, and the three hour course, it was told to us that if you rear end a vehicle, you are at fault because you do not have control! makes sense to me..The cop was only doing his job, by coming to the aid of someone in need.
Ya-Shoe da Polack

Whitesboro, NY

#85 Nov 13, 2013
Unfortunate for all. I do believe as well that she will be cited for not having her vehicle under control. Happens to us all start to daydream and driving along and not 100% aware of our surroundings. Their will def be a lawsuit and I do believe they will find enough negligence on the Police Chief in the matter and there will be a settlement of some kind. In this day in age I would hope a police officer would use more caution when even checking on a disabled motorist. If he just rolled down his window to check on the motorist he could have gotten himself shot. Procedure should be to pull in behind the motorist run the plate and have things checked out before approaching anyone. To many crazies out their
No Cut and Dry Here

Ithaca, NY

#86 Nov 13, 2013
authority wrote:
<quoted text>Cut and dry...it SHOULD show that if she hit his car in the rear, then SHE DID NOT have her bike under control and must have been flying....Hope she's okey, but I remember when I took driver ed, and the three hour course, it was told to us that if you rear end a vehicle, you are at fault because you do not have control! makes sense to me..The cop was only doing his job, by coming to the aid of someone in need.
What he didn't say was that HE WAS STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WITH NO FLASHERS ON! What a friggin' moron! And I agree that Whitestown is going to have to pony up a truckload of cash when all is said and done.
Maciols Buddy

United States

#88 Nov 13, 2013
Shows you what a classy guy Wolanin is. He put some dizzy bitch in the hospital fcked up with broken hips and back and now he's on vacation! Him and Maciol are two peas in a pod!
Pete Malloy

Herkimer, NY

#89 Nov 18, 2013
I agree with the findings. This happened to Jim Reed and myself 30 years ago. We were cleared by Sgt. Friday and Detective Gannon. 1 Adam 12 , available for calls.
tag

Oriskany, NY

#91 Nov 25, 2013
hipster wrote:
they will try to protect the town from a big lawsuit. The lady who broke down first couldn't help it,girl on motorcycle should have her vehicle under control at all times ,here is the tricky part that lawyers will grab onto,when trained police are on scene the situation becomes their baby. If they make a blunder now the grey area and the deep town pockets for the masterful lawyers.
you f ing goof what if it was your loved one would you say the same thing or would you pertect the idiot cop think about it
Wondering

Morris, NY

#92 Mar 16, 2014
No Cut and Dry Here wrote:
<quoted text> What he didn't say was that HE WAS STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WITH NO FLASHERS ON! What a friggin' moron! And I agree that Whitestown is going to have to pony up a truckload of cash when all is said and done.
Is this the same guy who didn't see a connection with two taped up cats....or a family member with the same last name?
Magoo

Carthage, NY

#93 Mar 16, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Is this the same guy who didn't see a connection with two taped up cats....or a family member with the same last name?
Same one. The lighting must not be good in Whitestown. I know the air stinks.
Boogie Man

Herkimer, NY

#94 Mar 16, 2014
Boogie boogie alabogie umbaalla boogie comhya uda boogie. Meassso boogie boogie bula binta boogie.
My Two Cents

Utica, NY

#96 Mar 17, 2014
Its been a known fact in the area that Donnie does not display the sharpest ability for being a cop let alone a police chief. He wouldn't have a job as a dog catcher if it weren't for his father. He's been a loser all his life and continues to be and always will be. He will continue to milk his salary right up until his 70s. LMAO.
Yup

Carthage, NY

#97 Mar 17, 2014
My Two Cents wrote:
Its been a known fact in the area that Donnie does not display the sharpest ability for being a cop let alone a police chief. He wouldn't have a job as a dog catcher if it weren't for his father. He's been a loser all his life and continues to be and always will be. He will continue to milk his salary right up until his 70s. LMAO.
Gee sounds like his replacement is a chip off the old block Psycho Joey.
donny mcdoodoo

Herkimer, NY

#98 Mar 19, 2014
just for your information I could not park and get out of my car because I did poopoo in my pants at dunkin and had to take them off. so I had no pants on what did you want me to do get out with no pants on. that would not look good because I am the chief. besides the way people drive if I did someone might have run over my crank and boy would that hurt. then I would have had to get a crank transplant and that would be expensive not to mention painful. I didn't put my lights on because I was trying to save money on the town electric bill. I did put a sparkler out behind my car that I took from a kid on the fourth of july so I figured I was good. so screw you guys and stop hating on me.
lovin the press

Rome, NY

#99 Aug 17, 2014
Anyone notice how the press is glorifying Wolanin, probably to influence people's thinking in his trial. It was NOT the motorcyclists fault and he gets to enjoy retirement now while the motorcycist continues to suffer and tries to learn basis tasks again, like walking, eating on her own, writing, etc. He knows he is at fault. If he were a real man and a real dedicated Officer of the law, he would have used his lights, pulled over and when all is said and done, TOOK RESPONSIBILITY for his actions- he could have prevented this tragedy by simply pulling behind the car he was assisting and turning on his lights. He left her no room to around. Anyone who is familiar with that area would know is story cant be true.
About time

Whitesboro, NY

#100 Aug 22, 2014
Steve Zodiac wrote:
Two personal injury MVA's in less than a year...you do the math. I think its time someone should file his retirement papers, and not a moment too soon.
Your wish has been granted.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Mutual Invest 19 min Mini mouse 1
Genesee Towers 23 min yup 1
Js auto aka jason Shultz 25 min Zac 19
Trump Vs NWO 38 min Rocker5150 1
top HS basketball players in area 41 min three 5
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 1 hr slate rot bush 21
Utica schools a mess! 1 hr Wasteful spending 16
Carbone 1 hr ken 37
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 2 hr ROG SHATJealously 80
rob esche getting divorced 21 hr New Hartford Queen 54