Whitestown Wolanin causes accident IN...
Nano Polka

Jamaica Plain, MA

#64 Nov 11, 2013
I heard Wolanin is looking at nanotech jobs that are coming to Utica because he is "wink wink" really smart!
Capt Itcheyballs

Utica, NY

#65 Nov 11, 2013
Anyone got some jock itch spray?
not a breeder

Rome, NY

#66 Nov 12, 2013
i would have hated to be his spouse, he probably nailed her pooper 500 times before he figured out that's not how you make babies!

you have got to admit though, he is a dumb mother-ucker...seriously that poor -astard must have been dropped on his head or something
UPD Fail

Mount Vernon, NY

#67 Nov 12, 2013
Anyone who knows wolanin knows with little doubt he's a complete public buffoon like the others that actually don't realize how obvious they are.
How Bout This Ratio

Utica, NY

#68 Nov 12, 2013
Donny Wolanin is to Whitestown PD/Police Work, AS Jason Pawles is to WKTV/Broadcasting. Both BAFOONS in their respective professions.
time to retire

Utica, NY

#69 Nov 12, 2013
I heard that the lady that was involved was hurt badly and may never walk again. I'm sure if the police chief's lights were activated she may have had a chance to avoid his car or stop before she hit it. I think it time the Whitestown village board takes a good look at the chief and figures out a way to retire him before the town goes bankrupt with all the problems they have been having lately.
Steve Zodiac

Bridgeport, NY

#70 Nov 12, 2013
WKTV just reported that Wolanin will not be charged in this. It was determined that he was not required to have his emer. lites on. I still think they'll charge the motorcyclist just to protect their own.
Spankme Silly

Utica, NY

#71 Nov 12, 2013
Steve Zodiac wrote:
WKTV just reported that Wolanin will not be charged in this. It was determined that he was not required to have his emer. lites on. I still think they'll charge the motorcyclist just to protect their own.
Yeah a victory for the good guys, Go Cops ! Eat Turds you Cop Haters.
Not So Fast Pilgrim

Utica, NY

#72 Nov 12, 2013
Spankme Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact he won't get a ticket is hardly a victory! When the Town of Whitestown and he personally get slapped with the lawsuit, we'll see about a victory. You obviously got your info from WKTV. Check and see the OD's version. Not as rosy as you think. Besides, what makes you think any cop haters would want to eat any likeness of you?!
JoJo

New York, NY

#73 Nov 12, 2013
I hope that woman gets a great Lawyer and Sue's the shit out of the Police and also files a civil Suite against Wolanin. They think they are so untouchable. If it were anyone else that did what a cruel thing Sullivan's kid done there would be justice but we all know that won't happen in this case.
History wrote:
<quoted text>If you actually cared about those police you cite who died in the line of duty, you'd be questioning what exactly the fuck the problem with Wolanin is. You'd also question what the fat lying slob Rob Maciol the sheriff did with his much ballyhooed Wyman report which was promised over two years ago.
I think your problem is you're trying to assail people who obviously KNOW that whitestown/oneida co. clownshow of lairs and conniving pompous frauds. It doesn't work no matter how whiny or cutesy you try to get with it see? If you read these, this is the HISTORY. Nobody said they were there to see it. Show me the sentence? Stop making a doof out of yourself. It makes you and the Gang that Couldn't Find Their Guns look extra stupid, above the level of stupidity they're displaying now.
Let's start simple. What kind of a job could we offer these fat public zits that doesn't expose taxpayers and normal people to their lawsuits... expenses, exorbitant pensions, attitudes and the Toxic Public Safety Cloud of Glory? Something harmless. Maybe chairmaking. Anything to keep these people from endlessly bungling and ruining people's lives or being filthy liars.
Wolanin denying two burnt, taped cats "didn't seem related" when covering for Joseph Sullivan the Whitestown CatRipper son of.. it goes on and on. They're all scum, and history is all people are really using to call this. And you act astonished? Really? These people are morons. The funniest part is that the only people who deny it are the people who live off them or that phony public safety crew in some form.
It's a history of these people's BS. Nobody trusts the cops or troopers in NY to cough up a report with an uncomfortable truth. God fucking forbid that might mean the news might have to speak "negative" about the upstate ny Maybarry crew of criminals you call police, investigators and prosecutors. This whole post,is simply another example of the same names that keep fcking up and costing lives and money. Nobody really cares what they say anymore we know it's lies and media soundbites designed to distract from what it's really all about to people like that. First they'll say they did no wrong, just like when the Herkimer cops chased some idiot into an accident with that woman. Much later, quietly, they'll pay out and not address all the bullshit they were spewwing in the news when it happened how they did no wrong. History. These scumbags will settle and not tell anyone what it cost.
When the fat stupid sheriff releases an unredacted copy of the Wyman report maybe people outside their paychecks will start believing, or even caring about what people like Sullivan, Maciol and Wolanin have to say. Their histories say all these posters need to know. If you don't get it I just don't know wtf to tell you. Get glasses maybe.
Ignore the homocopsuals

United States

#74 Nov 13, 2013
Not So Fast Pilgrim wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact he won't get a ticket is hardly a victory! When the Town of Whitestown and he personally get slapped with the lawsuit, we'll see about a victory. You obviously got your info from WKTV. Check and see the OD's version. Not as rosy as you think. Besides, what makes you think any cop haters would want to eat any likeness of you?!
Ignore the raving purse-wearing homocopsuals. They live off the paychecks and can't STAND anyone pointing out the endlessly obvious. Everyone is a "cop hater" to them because they simply can't GRASP that yeah, people are fed the fcuk up with these fake leech cops they hire up there. Excuse making losers with badges woe is me types!
Ignore the homocopsuals

United States

#75 Nov 13, 2013
Here's the simple facts people: If this out of shape buffoon wasn't some puffychest unaccountable loudmouth upstate ny cop, and he stopped in the middle of the road like a flaming retard who would defend him? Should Ding Dong Tartaglia have seen him? Maybe but nobody ever accused any of the Utica Tartaglias of being particularly "intelligent" first of all. Nonetheless stopping your car in the middle of traffic on an onramp is so epically stupid it simply can't be overstated enough. If it was anyone else here they'd steal money from Tartaglia AND the idiot that parked his fat ass in the middle of the Right of Way. WTF is so hard here? The slob deserves to get sued, the taxpayers deserve to pay. This is what you expose yourselves to when you hire substandard mental infants into "power" in oneida county. The town accepted this polish retard dynasty now they deserve to pay through the fcking nose for negligence.
Someone ask that retard Don Wolanin if he even knows what the little switches taxpayers paid to have installed on his console are actually for. Any fckin' clue moron?
CAN T WAIT

Utica, NY

#76 Nov 13, 2013
Spankme Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
VICTORY?! When that goes to court over the lawsuit, which we all know it wiil, you, your so called good guys, the town, and especially Wolanin, better hope that I'm not on the jury. Because, if Wolanin wants to keep living in his house, he will have to pay that lady rent!
a ho le

Utica, NY

#77 Nov 13, 2013
Wolanin wrote:
Why was he in Utica? Who expects the sheriff to deliver an accident report he can't even finish the wyman report! Why do you put up with incompetent, unnacountable lying scum like this for police?
Will Wolanin lie or disregard facts like in his dead kitten case where he saw "no connection" between the dead cat they found taped and burned by the park and Sullivan's kid they caught in the woman's room preparing to torture the cat with tape and a lighter?
WHITESTOWN —
The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office has yet to determine who is to blame for the collision of a motorcycle into a stopped patrol vehicle driven by Whitestown police Chief Donald Wolanin late Wednesday morning.
The operator of the motorcycle – Mary Tartaglia, 49, of Utica – was seriously injured after her westbound 1988 Kawasaki bike collided with the left rear of Wolanin’s town-owned Chevy Impala at about 11 a.m., Sheriff Robert Maciol said.
Wolanin’s vehicle was stopped in the single lane of traffic to assist a motorist on the Route 5A ramp approaching the Oriskany Boulevard overpass when the collision occurred, Maciol said.
Tartaglia was treated at the scene by members of the Yorkville Fire Department for multiple fractures and other injuries before being transported to St. Elizabeth Medical Center by Kunkel Ambulance, Maciol said.
She was then transferred to a hospital in Syracuse and was listed in serious condition, Maciol said.
The accident reconstruction was conducted by members of the sheriff’s Forensic Identification Unit, and the sheriff’s Patrol Division will complete their investigation before making any conclusions about who’s responsible, Maciol said.
“Obviously, it’s a little too premature at this point to give a specific cause or fault for the accident,” Maciol said Wednesday afternoon.“That will come as soon as the investigation is complete.”
This is the second time this year Wolanin’s vehicle has been involved in a car accident.
On Jan. 8, Wolanin’s vehicle struck a pedestrian who was crossing the street in Whitesboro, but Wolanin was not ticketed and no injuries were initially reported. Wolanin was on duty at the time and turning his unmarked vehicle right onto Oriskany Boulevard from Westmoreland Street, he said, when he failed to see the pedestrian enter the crosswalk.
Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/news/x1783715129/Motor...
I think the news said it was still under investigation, so why dont you stay hidden under your rock until the investigation is completed, hopefully by that time you will meet with sudden death.
turdboy

Utica, NY

#78 Nov 13, 2013
not a breeder wrote:
i would have hated to be his spouse, he probably nailed her pooper 500 times before he figured out that's not how you make babies!
you have got to admit though, he is a dumb mother-ucker...seriously that poor -astard must have been dropped on his head or something
your dumb father nailed your dirty mothers pooper and you were still born ( as a turd that is)lol
Check the Law

Utica, NY

#79 Nov 13, 2013
The operator of an emergency vehicle exempt from the "rules of the road" while on an emergency run with audible sound and lights in operation...it further states that the operate shall use "due care" to protect the safety of all persons...should have pulled behind the disabled vehice, put on his hazard lights and the walked up to check...not blocking the lane. V&T Law 1104.
Due Care

Utica, NY

#80 Nov 13, 2013
§ 1104 Authorized emergency vehicles.

(a) The driver of an authorized emergency vehicle, when involved in an emergency operation, may exercise the privileges set forth in this section, but subject to the conditions herein stated.

(b) The driver of an authorized emergency vehicle may:

Stop, stand or park irrespective of the provisions of this title;
Proceed past a steady red signal, a flashing red signal or a stop sign, but only after slowing down as may be necessary for safe operation;
Exceed the maximum speed limits so long as he/she does not endanger life or property;
Disregard regulations governing directions of movement or turning in specified directions.
(c) Except for an authorized emergency vehicle operated as a police vehicle or bicycle, the exemptions herein granted to an authorized emergency vehicle shall apply only when audible signals are sounded from any said vehicle while in motion by bell, horn, siren, electronic device or exhaust whistle as may be reasonably necessary, and when the vehicle is equipped with at least one lighted lamp so that from any direction, under normal atmospheric conditions from a distance of five hundred feet from such vehicle, at least one red light will be displayed and visible.

(d) An authorized emergency vehicle operated as a police, sheriff or deputy sheriff vehicle may exceed the maximum speed limits for the purpose of calibrating such vehicles' speedometer. Notwithstanding any other law, rule or regulation to the contrary, a police, sheriff or deputy sheriff bicycle operated as an authorized emergency vehicle shall not be prohibited from using any sidewalk, highway, street or roadway during an emergency operation.

(e) The foregoing provisions shall not relieve the driver of an authorized emergency vehicle from the duty to drive with due regard for the safety of all persons, nor shall such provisions protect the driver from the consequences of his reckless disregard for the safety of others.

(f) Notwithstanding any other law, rule or regulation to the contrary, an ambulance operated in the course of an emergency shall not be prohibited from using any highway, street or roadway; provided, however, that an authority having jurisdiction over any such highway, street or roadway may specifically prohibit travel thereon by ambulances if such authority shall deem such travel to be extremely hazardous and would endanger patients being transported thereby.
Ya-Shoe da Polack

Utica, NY

#81 Nov 13, 2013
Well let me add my 2cents. It is very unfortunate and heart wrenching to hear of this tragic accident. Hoping that the woman makes it through. That being said, I'm not familiar what or if there is a law or legal guidelines what an officer of the law has to do in this case. Depends on the attitude of how you look at the situation. I guess you would have to find out if he actually parked his car in the driving lane and got out of his vehicle without pulling it over to the side of the road. That used to be a 2 lane road with a shoulder, even if case you should still have room to get by.
Driving in that area enough times to know that if you are looking ahead to where you were driving you should have been able to determine that their was a stopped vehicle in the road. I say this because there are no obstructions on that ramp. Even if his patrol car had been parked there for a few minutes another driver looking where they are going would have been able to determine that the patrol car wasn't moving. Just seeing a car off to the side of the road should have made the motorcycle slow down and proceed with caution. If she was close enough to be following the patrol car the brake lights would have told her he was stopping. So that being said I have to say this could have maybe been avoided if both parties were thinking a bit more cautiously. The police chief I would say had pulled up along the side of the motorist to ask if help was needed and while talking to the motorist put his car in park. Thus while in park no bright brake lights to see. The motorcycle must not have been paying attention to the roadway in front of her because she would have and should have slowed down with 2 cars not moving in the roadway. I can determine that because we already know that the stopped motorist was not moving. So if you were looking ahead you would be able to determine that the police vehicle was also not moving do to the fact they were side by side. To think the police vehicle was in motion and was not stopped you would have to be close enough to it that you would have seen the brake lights being applied which would tell you he was slowing. So that being said that cannot be the case. So it seems like the motorcycle was not looking where they were going distracted for some reason. When she looked ahead it was to late to avoid the contact with the police vehicle. AS WE ALL KNOW AND LEARNED IN DRIVERS ED. you must keep your vehicle under control at all times any rear end collision is always the fault of the person driving into the rear end of another vehicle.
This is a tragic accident nothing more nothing less. Could it have been avoided, most definite by both parties not just either one. The Police Chief trying to do a good deed, not realizing that the motorcycle didn't realize for what ever the reason, and she should have, he was stopped and collided with his vehicle. The Police Chief now knows how accidents can happen if you don't pull of to the side of the road even if its just to stop for a few moments to see if someone needs help.
I believe the posted speed limit on that ramp is 30mph. with the cars side by side stopped in the roadway one can determine by sight that neither car is moving just by the fact one car is not pulling ahead of the other .
Ya-Shoe da Polack

Utica, NY

#82 Nov 13, 2013
I have to say if you can't see 2 cars parked on the roadway then you wouldn't have seen his emergency lights on the police vehicle. Its obvious that she was not looking ahead. This is a tragic accident
Steve Zodiac

Clinton, NY

#83 Nov 13, 2013
Tartaglia will, most likely, be cited. Thats when she should call the heavy hitters 1-800-LAW-1333.
The Hurt Line. Lets make the Whitestown PD HURT!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
voss or scooby do dog food (Oct '11) 1 hr concerned 11
D AND D AUTO SALES/BODY RUTGER/oriskany (Apr '13) 1 hr sittin bull 78
Im really glad your precious comets lost. 4 hr Worse 11
Inequality and Black IQ 4 hr Soitgoes 3
Rob "Welfare Comets" Esche Sportsplex smacked d... 4 hr Comet Neanderthals 108
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 4 hr Comet Neanderthals 317
Blacks have know right eating with Whites at Oc... 5 hr Low Black IQ 23
Verizon strike 6 hr penumbra 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance