Whitestown Wolanin causes accident IN...
Starsky

White Plains, NY

#44 Nov 9, 2013
Hutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid shouldn't it be found at fault and then ticketed. Being that you did not even get that right I doubt you have a clue as to any traffic laws or accident investigation skills. What's that ?, drop your pants I can't hear what your asshole is saying.
Shouldnt you be applying lip stick to dead bodies at the Funeral home?
Hey Tardsky

United States

#45 Nov 9, 2013
Starsky wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldnt you be applying lip stick to dead bodies at the Funeral home?
As usual. When they can't defend their bullshit they try to crack pathetic infant jokes. Kind of like just admitting they can't say anything to address the problem and chose to ignore it.
Hey Tardsky

United States

#46 Nov 9, 2013
Hey Tardski wrote:
Perhaps the mentally retarded local cops should get smart and recognize far more accidents and deaths resulting from police stops are the result of MVAs not the much promoted action-movie gunfire and mushroom clouds you rabid cheerleaders and public safety wannabees claim. Even with your excuse there he could still move the freakshow off the roadway and get shot or not somewhere else. See if this fits in your brain: The greater danger by far is the MVAs.
Or was that just your own dizzy attempt at the usual endless excuses for the "lawman" ilk they've transformed into since we know few of them are real cops anymore who actually do it for the Right Reasons. I can't imagine any other region that has it that bad, many couldn't stay employed in some real police agencies. This kind of local yokal morasse makes a lot of good police who wouldn't put up with some of these stupidfck's designs look bad. This is the problem with the upstate NY brand of badge pissants. You go around fcking everyone's lives up and always have some bitch-thin excuse like you're so worried. Maybe if they weren't such troublemaking public parasites all the time people wouldn't go shooting at the stupid mofos. Just a guess there.
Just saying, the way the police treat people today, and are seen today, even normal peaceful people are fed up with them. So it's not surprising the loonies and criminals are shooting at them. Now how do you think the real cops feel? It's getting to be a freakshow there.
By your logic, it's perfectly fine to cause a death in the name of "whatever the police agenda is now" stopped in the middle of the fcking road like a moron and creating the hazard simply because the policemen are afraid they are in the techno smacktical "line of imaginary fire" bullshit. WTF you people are so illogical, petty and defensive there's no talking to you. Better to just point fingers and laugh. Sure it's self centered but the really is no hope up there you're all a clusterphucqk. So what scandalous bullsht drama will unfurl next? Will the wink wink """"" inveXtigation"" """" be a big drama? Will it be like Sheriff Middaugh's Blinded by the Light report?
You people in Oneida County need a fzucking reality show no joke. If cable is making millions off duck hunter hillbillys you people would be like fcking Star Wars on crack to America.
Bumo
dumbest polock around

Saranac Lake, NY

#47 Nov 9, 2013
No Sullivan fan wrote:
How many of the police chief's family are employed by local town governments besides his wife and sister? There is enough nepotism in this area!
his son works for the whitestown DPW and his son in law also has a cushy whitestown job and it all started with his 183 year old dad that wouldn't give up his judge job in Wboro even though he couldn't think straight or talk.....but his father was a much more upstanding guy than him, hes just a -ucking reject, its people like him that make all us polocks look bad!
johnson bar

Rome, NY

#48 Nov 9, 2013
No Sullivan fan wrote:
How many of the police chief's family are employed by local town governments besides his wife and sister? There is enough nepotism in this area!
there you go . The story of this area . Bloodsuckers of family and friends. You see it in Whitestown..Oriskany..Utica... you name it. Try and do something about it and you will get the shaft.
sgt goof off

Rome, NY

#49 Nov 9, 2013
Starsky wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life telling fortunes idiot. They stop cars with procedures to safeguard them from taking fire from the drivers side. Read a training manual stupid. As for Whitesboro he was investigating an accident involving two cars. Don't comment unless you know the facts.
Boy you sound like that fat Whitesboro overpaid cop.
sgt goof off

Rome, NY

#50 Nov 9, 2013
dumbest polock around wrote:
<quoted text>
his son works for the whitestown DPW and his son in law also has a cushy whitestown job and it all started with his 183 year old dad that wouldn't give up his judge job in Wboro even though he couldn't think straight or talk.....but his father was a much more upstanding guy than him, hes just a -ucking reject, its people like him that make all us polocks look bad!
How do you know so much about his family. Are you an official. How do you know his family.Why don't you get a life . Your the same asshole on all the sites making your stupid remarks of good people.Why don't you wear a cops shoes and take his calls. I would bet you would piss your pants on your first hot call
greaseball

Rome, NY

#51 Nov 9, 2013
hey how many pole locks to screw a light bulb in? HA HA
Ben Dover

Earlville, NY

#52 Nov 9, 2013
sgt goof off wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know so much about his family. Are you an official. How do you know his family.Why don't you get a life . Your the same asshole on all the sites making your stupid remarks of good people.Why don't you wear a cops shoes and take his calls. I would bet you would piss your pants on your first hot call
You one of those ehhh?
Feds are coming to clean you up soon.
You will be crying when they knock!
Just Saying

Carthage, NY

#53 Nov 9, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Most employers would do a post accident drug and alcohol test. Wonder if this standard policy with Town employees. If it was a citizen you can be assured they would be conducting the field sobriety stuff.
Stop imitating me.
lefty larry

Utica, NY

#54 Nov 9, 2013
no body really gives a fck!
JoJo

New York, NY

#55 Nov 9, 2013
I do so agree and as for appreciating that when you call them for help they come when they dam well please. I also agree all cops stick together and cover each other's ass. Wolanin needs to retire and let someone more competent do the job. Nobody wants to rely on a cop that has such a history of lies. That gives them the idea they can do whatever they want knowing they have people that help cover things up to make it look like they're always right. I learned a long time ago to never trust a cop especially one that thinks their God. https://www.facebook.com/joanna.seebersincerb...
Pat Jizinski wrote:
This accident. He plowed into a pedestrian last year. Maybe he need to be in a nursing home.
Clear and present danger

Woburn, MA

#56 Nov 9, 2013
He could not put the evidence of two taped kittens and tie it together.....needs to go!
No more Polish jokes......those stupid polocks have enough problems!
Cretin Ian Hob

Gouverneur, NY

#57 Nov 10, 2013
Hey Tardsky wrote:
<quoted text>As usual. When they can't defend their bullshit they try to crack pathetic infant jokes. Kind of like just admitting they can't say anything to address the problem and chose to ignore it.
It's Cretin Ian Hob above referencing "pathetic infant jokes" under the name "Hey Tardsky". He's a manazzz licking loser alright.
LT Mcslapper

Herkimer, NY

#58 Nov 10, 2013
sgt goof off wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know so much about his family. Are you an official. How do you know his family.Why don't you get a life . Your the same asshole on all the sites making your stupid remarks of good people.Why don't you wear a cops shoes and take his calls. I would bet you would piss your pants on your first hot call
He probably does not wear pants and hangs around parks with blow pops in his hand. Get on the case Sarge, your the only one who can solve this. After all it takes one to know one.
Steve Zodiac

Rome, NY

#59 Nov 10, 2013
The whole Whitestown PD needs to be totally dissolved. You can keep the 4 village PD's (Whtb.,Oriskany, NYM & Yorkville). OC Sheriff can cover the town of Whitestown without duplicating this unnecessary crap. Especailly by their 76 year old chief.
Cletus

Little Falls, NY

#60 Nov 10, 2013
Sgt Friday wrote:
<quoted text>
First he is not a village cop. He is a town police officer. Second there is no cover up. Third that rattle you hear when you walk is that small brain of yours rolling around that big meat head
of yours.
Ok, he's a town cop. He sure as hell isn't a police officer. Police officers are highly trained, hard working and skilled professionals. We don't have those around here. If we do by chance need one, we have the state police. Second, why wouldn't we think there is a cover up? Are cops around here known for their integrity? Do I really need to make a list of all the cops who have made headlines locally in recent years for all the wrong reasons? The days when you could trust the police are long gone. Now log off and go direct traffic or chase loose dogs. We aren't paying you to be on here.
LT Mcslapper

Herkimer, NY

#61 Nov 10, 2013
Steve Zodiac wrote:
The whole Whitestown PD needs to be totally dissolved. You can keep the 4 village PD's (Whtb.,Oriskany, NYM & Yorkville). OC Sheriff can cover the town of Whitestown without duplicating this unnecessary crap. Especailly by their 76 year old chief.
Better yet get rid of them all. They are all Podunk departments.
True

United States

#62 Nov 10, 2013
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, he's a town cop. He sure as hell isn't a police officer. Police officers are highly trained, hard working and skilled professionals. We don't have those around here. If we do by chance need one, we have the state police. Second, why wouldn't we think there is a cover up? Are cops around here known for their integrity? Do I really need to make a list of all the cops who have made headlines locally in recent years for all the wrong reasons? The days when you could trust the police are long gone. Now log off and go direct traffic or chase loose dogs. We aren't paying you to be on here.
Sad but true!
lefty larry

Utica, NY

#63 Nov 11, 2013
no body really gives a fck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Glorius Day for America! 18 min Truth 1
Trump Is Your New President 26 min Truth 1
Anal Sex does it smell 49 min Lets be honest 5
TRUMP IS not my president. 52 min Id blow him 5
Trump first pig scum bag of US 57 min Love my trump 2
Looking for Utica contractor 59 min mud flapps 6
Who is Frank Policelli? (Nov '07) 1 hr aurelio bianco 40
VIDEO!! Uticans react to NANO COLLAPSE!!!! 1 hr The Cracker 22
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 3 hr utica truth 81
Jason POWLES telling Wessing how to do her job ... 3 hr utica truth 30
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 6 hr Clintonforprison101 777

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages