Posted in the Utica Forum

haha

Syracuse, NY

#1 May 22, 2014
time 2:25
Yup

United States

#2 May 22, 2014
C'mon Dave, we're waiting patiently for your pleasant reply...
haha

Syracuse, NY

#5 May 22, 2014
I know the federal prisons are full of liberals that threatened Bush. lol
Ex Utican

Rome, NY

#6 May 22, 2014
I hope they didn't fly too close to the river they might have crashed into that giant turd that sank that boat a couple of weeks ago.
Ex Utican

Rome, NY

#8 May 22, 2014
It would be great if they toured the Remington plant.
Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

#9 May 22, 2014
Regardless of your political views, this was so great to experience! I hope the president has a fun time up here. I know a lot of people criticize it, but it's great to have him up here.
rustyshackleford

Maryville, TN

#10 May 22, 2014
yea, it's also great to have him ruining the economy and diminishing the US status in the world. isn't john Kerry a wonderful ambassador for our country?
Seriously

Odessa, FL

#11 May 22, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Regardless of your political views, this was so great to experience! I hope the president has a fun time up here. I know a lot of people criticize it, but it's great to have him up here.
Come on sweetie.... You have to have more going on with your life? He landed, spoke and back on a plane...... 3hrs tops? Fun time up here? He couldn't get away fast enough after he did a job for Cuomo! He knows what a mess CNY, Rochester and Buffalo are in!!!! Left his dust behind, never to be back!!!!!!!
Easily Amazed CNYers

United States

#12 May 22, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on sweetie.... You have to have more going on with your life? He landed, spoke and back on a plane...... 3hrs tops? Fun time up here? He couldn't get away fast enough after he did a job for Cuomo! He knows what a mess CNY, Rochester and Buffalo are in!!!! Left his dust behind, never to be back!!!!!!!
Oh stop ridiculing the lower population. They have nothing stuck up there so if the prez wants to laugh at them he can. Amazing how worked up these idiots get over something most of us are long tired of. Most of us already just say fck him and his secret service that itself can't stand him.

Also I love how supposedly Pissente had a "conversation" for 3 seconds on video but supposedly of course they talked about "nano" and "drones"!

These people are so untruthful and disingenuous it's hilarious.
Easily Amazed CNYers

United States

#13 May 22, 2014
state department wrote:
Be careful of what you say about the president on topix , the Secret Service in now monitoring this website.
Yeah too bad fck him and his not-quite-what-they-once-were secret service barnacles. They know people aren't afraid of them and some don't care either way. If someone with resource wanted the goof dead he'd be dead even they will admit it's not impossible... they just work to make it as hard as possible.
Lucky he's so amateur hour nobody seems to think it's worth the trouble lol!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#14 May 22, 2014
So when did cooperstown become part of the Mohawk valley mr pissente?

I also like how they kept referring to "Rome international airport" and the presidents visit should allow them to apply for more grant money. Lol!

http://www.wktv.com
The OD SOOOO Nailed It

United States

#15 May 22, 2014
http://www.uticaod.com/section...

Gotta love the shakey epileptic video with poor audio from the OD. The "media" there is that amateur they didn't know they could get a feed right from his mic.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#16 May 22, 2014
I also like how they mentioned the secret service was there for days spending money on hotel rooms and restaurants. Ok. So in the grand scheme they probably stayed at the turning stone and what? Spent 10k? 20k? Wow. Can't stop oneida county now. Lol!
Ex Utican

Rome, NY

#17 May 23, 2014
This is soo sad. Some people just never...ahh not even worth it.
dilly

Camden, NY

#18 May 23, 2014
The presidential Pride of Cornhill
Ronnie

Utica, NY

#19 May 23, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
You're kidding right? He was here for about an hour.......... what kind of fun can he possibly have in an hour?
Oh and another thing; it seems that's all he has done is go to "one fun" event after another.... maybe just maybe... governing is out of the question.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#20 May 23, 2014
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding right? He was here for about an hour.......... what kind of fun can he possibly have in an hour?
Oh and another thing; it seems that's all he has done is go to "one fun" event after another.... maybe just maybe... governing is out of the question.
Rumor is he almost went into a diabetic coma from gorging on too much tomato pie and riggies.
Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

#21 Jul 15, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to have more going on with my life? You are from Tampa, Florida and you are literally monitoring the forum for New Hartford, NY. I don't like Obama. I despise him, actually. But it's interesting for the President of the United States to come up here. You don't have to like to guy and you don't have to like CNY (which you clearly do), but belittling me for saying that it's cool is kind of childish, isn't it "sweetie"? Please, by all means, get off of this website and go live life a little. Maybe then you wouldn't be so hung up on the particulars of the president's visit that you just have to have it known how irrelevant it actually is. Thank you. So much. I appreciate it. From the bottom of my heart. I swear, rude people will use any excuse to express their stupidity at any chance they find. I really hope you realize that there's bigger matters in the world to focus on than a comment expressing that Air Force 1 flying over CNY is cool... Don't YOU have more going on with your life?
Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

#22 Jul 15, 2014
Easily Amazed CNYers wrote:
<quoted text>Oh stop ridiculing the lower population. They have nothing stuck up there so if the prez wants to laugh at them he can. Amazing how worked up these idiots get over something most of us are long tired of. Most of us already just say fck him and his secret service that itself can't stand him.
Also I love how supposedly Pissente had a "conversation" for 3 seconds on video but supposedly of course they talked about "nano" and "drones"!
These people are so untruthful and disingenuous it's hilarious.
Funny how you throw out terms like "the lower population" when you've probably been living here your whole entire life. It is truly amazing how worked up these idiots get over something most of you all are long tired of, isn't it? Sort of like middle aged people who express the same comments over and over again on an anonymous forum for no reason other than to keep themselves entertained, right? Trust me, I can't be offended by your comment at all. You leave a lot of room for judgment for yourself. The only thing worse than the "lower population" commenting about Air Force 1 flying over the town is the even lower population that thinks that they're too cool to recognize it. Let me remind you that you're living in Utica, New York. You're not better than anyone.
Anonymous

Ithaca, NY

#23 Jul 15, 2014
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm kidding. Obviously, wishing someone a fun time is so bizarre that everybody feels the need to comment that someone really, really, reallllllly can only have fun if they have truly lived in that place their whole lifetime like all of you seem to have been. Maybe if he stayed here longer he would have realized that the only fun you can have in Central New York is coming on Topix to ridicule people. Again, the rudeness of people towards a simple comment is bewildering. I don't like Obama at all, but wishing him a safe and fun trip - no matter how long the freaking trip was because that's all you care about clearly - isn't even a matter of politics. More like a matter of humanity, which you people seem to lack. It was just a comment saying that it was cool that he was here. You don't have to like the guy at all. I commented on it from a share of the forum of Facebook but I swear, I didn't think a group of people could become so upset by it. Then again, why am I surprised?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kreashun 39 min Smashed 2017 1
chips ahoy 45 min Smashed 2017 1
Sexless Marriage 1 hr Dead Marriage 17
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 1 hr Agree 122
utica ny sin city 1 hr Smashed 2017 1
hotel utica 2 hr Smashed 2017 1
Utica NY Bleecker Street 2 hr Smashed 2017 1
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 2 hr Big Black Eye 80
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 2 hr Aldi 172
Claudia Bad Mouthing 3 hr No more freak shows 38