Black community report

Watertown, MA

#22 Dec 26, 2012
May the Spirit of Kwanzaa be with everybody in this joyous time of year.
Kwanza is racism

New Hartford, NY

#23 Dec 26, 2012
Dr Maulana Karenga wrote:
Kwanzaa is a celebration of Family, Culture, and Community.
You may be right Dr.; but, in Angola, West Africa, where the mighty "Kwanza River" runs through the country and where the "Kwanza" is the base currency the Angolan nationals have never heard of, never celebrated, and don't have a clue what the holiday of "Kwanza" is. "Kwanza", the holiday, is closer to "Festivas" in spirit than an actual holiday of tradition regarding religion, national pride, or national event. This "holiday", made up by Black US leaders to don African garb, and bring attention to themselves under the auspices of "Black awareness" has done nothing but to segragate the US Black/White populations further apart. This contrived and unnecessary "in your face" type of propaganda doesn't sit well with me and I regard it as a form of racism.
well

Camillus, NY

#24 Dec 26, 2012
Its ok when blacks are Racist, remember the word racist means, people too stupid to get anywhere in life on their own so they hold others accountable for their own lack of intelligence.
obammy the buz cut

Camillus, NY

#25 Dec 26, 2012
Keeping the Obama family in check.

FEEDING YOUR JIGGER.

Your Jigger likes fried chicken, corn bread, and watermelon. You should therefore give it none of these things because its lazy a*s almost certainly doesn't deserve it. Instead, feed it on porridge with salt, and creek water. Your Jigger will supplement its diet with whatever it finds in the fields, other Jiggers, etc. Experienced Jigger owners sometimes push watermelon slices through the bars of the Jigger cage at the end of the day as a treat, but only if all Jiggers have worked well and nothing has been stolen that day. Mike of the Old Ranch Plantation reports that this last one is a killer, since all Jiggers steal something almost every single day of their lives. He reports he doesn't have to spend much on free watermelon for his Jiggers as a result. You should never allow your Jigger meal breaks while at work, since if it stops work for more than ten minutes it will need to be retrained. You would be surprised how long it takes to teach a Jigger to pick cotton. You really would. Coffee beans? Don't ask. You have no idea.
colorblind

Carlisle, MA

#26 Dec 26, 2012
Be proud of your heritage no matter what color of your skin.
let go of your hate

Carlisle, MA

#27 Dec 26, 2012
Happy Kwanzaa to all the racially prejudiced hateful people.
BLACK-FAILURE

Syracuse, NY

#28 Dec 26, 2012
I just love dem blacks, they watch their children starve to death every minute and burn themselves as witches.

We know how much witches need burning.
BLACK-FAILURE

Syracuse, NY

#29 Dec 26, 2012
Happy Kuwasszza welfare day-

REJI TYRE-JAMAL SMITH
LAQUITA SHAVONE MARSH
DERRICK KEJUAN JONES
HASSAN SHAMARL YOUNG
LEMUEL KADEEMM DEFREITAS
KELAN TAVIAR SANCHEZ
ALPHA RANSOM
SURRAY T BROWN
VICANDI RAJEAN WARD
MOSE ZELL MCCLENDON
JAUQUAYILE NADILDRED THOMAS
PARION POKA SIMS
CHRISTNER ANGERVILLE
XANTIE YOUMANS YOUMANS
DAYQUAN BAVEGHEMS
SHAKARA M WARD
QUANISHA LATITICIA LEWIS
ANTWILA LAWHORN-STEWART
QUINTEL ANTONIO PONDER
CHADRICK ANTWAN RUFFIN
DEVINY DEONA MARTIN
TADARIUS RHIM
CHRYSANNY L CROWE
QURISSA DAYMON
EKIATREAS BURCH
LEKEITHEN LAMARIO CUNNINGHAM
CHANDRA CHENISE JONES
IMO ADIO HOPE
TRENETTA ROSHADA WILLIAMS
UNIKA KASHAUN NEWMONES
CANTINIECE L MANIGAULT Wha??????????
GREGNEISHA PAULETTE KELLY
SANDRESIA LANAY DAVIS
TELISA MONIQUE BRUNDAGE
SHEKERU KENYA LIDDIE
BLACK-FAILURE

Syracuse, NY

#31 Dec 26, 2012
Sickle cell will come twice fo yo mammy.
Gayguy

Kirkville, NY

#32 Dec 26, 2012
spirit of Kwanzaa wrote:
Love thy neighbor
So far I haven't had any offers.
mayor

Carlisle, MA

#33 Dec 27, 2012
May the spirit of Kwanzaa purge all the hate out of the haters on topix
Wondering

Rome, NY

#34 Dec 27, 2012
Do those Italian girls who go with black guys celebrate Kwanzaa-Moss?
festive

Dracut, MA

#35 Dec 29, 2012
Is everybody enjoying there Kwanzaa ?
manbuta

Camillus, NY

#36 Dec 29, 2012
festive wrote:
Is everybody enjoying there Kwanzaa ?
i sur ams dat obama give me all dat free food and i a warm eaten dem yaamy pig head cheese, dat sur sum goods food. i love dat obama and dat walmart so i can feed all my babsy in dat mornin i fininin to a good ol shrimp emlit and lits a candl fo kawazza, i think i name my 7 babsy kiswazza.
Utica I-Iigger

Prague, Czech Republic

#37 Dec 30, 2012
Now we celebrate with mo foodstamps!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#38 Dec 30, 2012
KWANZAA: HOLIDAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FBI
December 26, 2012

It is a fact that Kwanzaa was invented in 1966 by a black radical FBI stooge, Ron Karenga -- aka Dr. Maulana Karenga -- founder of United Slaves, a violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers. He was also a dupe of the FBI.

In what was ultimately a foolish gamble, during the madness of the '60s, the FBI encouraged the most extreme black nationalist organizations in order to discredit and split the left. The more preposterous the group, the better.

By that criterion, Karenga's United Slaves was perfect. In the annals of the American '60s, Karenga was the Father Gapon, stooge of the czarist police.

Despite modern perceptions that blend all the black activists of the '60s, the Black Panthers did not hate whites. They did not seek armed revolution (although some of their most high-profile leaders were drug dealers and murderers). Those were the precepts of Karenga's United Slaves.

United Slaves were proto-fascists, walking around in dashikis, gunning down Black Panthers and adopting invented "African" names.(That was a big help to the black community: How many boys named "Jamal" are currently in prison?)

It's as if David Duke invented a holiday called "Anglika," which he based on the philosophy of "Mein Kampf" -- and clueless public school teachers began celebrating the made-up, racist holiday.

Whether Karenga was a willing dupe, or just a dupe, remains unclear.
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2012-12-26....
Mandingo

Wellesley, MA

#39 Dec 31, 2012
I hope everyone had a happy Kwanzaa. Kwanzaa ends at the end of Jan. 1st.
honky tonk man

Washington, DC

#40 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year everybody !!
enlightened

Wellesley, MA

#41 Jan 1, 2013
I had a nice Kwanzaa,it was very spiritual.
Hair Straighteners

Camillus, NY

#42 Jan 1, 2013
Counting food stamps an drinking forties is spiritual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NanoNovember is almost here!!!!! YEAH!!!! 3 min Comets Welfare Stars 11
Indoor Junk Yards an Enviromental hazard and-WH... (Feb '10) 12 min JunkYardLover 20
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 21 min robster 2
UCSD rejects 4 million dollars 26 min robster 3
Judge Julia Brouillette in Family Court (Nov '12) 30 min Change Starts at ... 17
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 50 min John 43
Charlie's Pizza Closing 59 min trust me 15
Proctor football should be ashamed. 1 hr Given up 28
David Inserra 1 hr Dreezy 28
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 2 hr Drugs are all ove... 18
School Principals 16 hr Ray 8
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info