First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Patty O Toole

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Something is fishy about the festival.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Music, fun, all centered around drinking beer. Seems like the typical Utica area event to me. I'll be there all three days.
confused

Baldwinsville, NY

#4 Jul 8, 2012
Please attend..Matty need another trip to ireland!!!!
WishinyouwereIri sh

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 8, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of jealous Italians peeing and moaning. Hmmm. Music, food, fun, centered around beer drinking. Sounds like any one of many Italian Catholic festivals in Eastchootica except there is beer instead of a casino tent and a bunch of Sunday morning Catholics kissing the priests ass.
Paddy O Rourke

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jul 8, 2012
It's a blast...who cares what Matt does.....I don't let corruption and mismanagement ruin my good time....if I did...I wouldn't go to most of the 'events' here in CNY from Saranac Thursdays, 4th of July Fireworks, Riggie Fest, Utica Music Fest, San Gregoriowhateveritalian Fest...go and have fun listening to the music...eating great food and drinking lotsa good beer!

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 8, 2012
WishinyouwereIrish wrote:
Sounds like a bunch of jealous Italians peeing and moaning.
Nope, Welsh and Irish, married an Italian though
O MyGod

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 8, 2012
WishinyouwereIrish wrote:
Sounds like a bunch of jealous Italians peeing and moaning. Hmmm. Music, food, fun, centered around beer drinking. Sounds like any one of many Italian Catholic festivals in Eastchootica except there is beer instead of a casino tent and a bunch of Sunday morning Catholics kissing the priests ass.
I know a lot of ass kissing Irish.
abc

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 8, 2012
Paddy O Rourke wrote:
It's a blast...who cares what Matt does.....I don't let corruption and mismanagement ruin my good time....if I did...I wouldn't go to most of the 'events' here in CNY from Saranac Thursdays, 4th of July Fireworks, Riggie Fest, Utica Music Fest, San Gregoriowhateveritalian Fest...go and have fun listening to the music...eating great food and drinking lotsa good beer!
That is one way to look at it.
spiteful dwarf

Albany, NY

#10 Jul 8, 2012
the irish are a bunch of loudmouth blow hards

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

#11 Jul 8, 2012
Leprechaun in the hood
even odds

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 9, 2012
We should get a bus to pick up Cornhill folks to go to the GAIF
Going Green

Syracuse, NY

#13 Jul 9, 2012
Just remember to bring lots of green! CASH only this year will be accepted at festival gates and for the beers. Those hard working board of directors came up with a brillant plan for festival goers this year - its an all greenn affair - no credit cards will be accepted, no exceptions.

Be sure you thank each board member personally, after all the new policy couldnt have been pulled off without them.

Check prices before attending, to be sure you have enough CASH on hand - beer and ticket prices went up - again all your thanks should go to the gaif board of directors they are the ones who instituted all the above changes.
confused

Baldwinsville, NY

#14 Jul 9, 2012
can't trace cash...lol
Dog

Raynham, MA

#15 Jul 9, 2012
They get paid?? Plus benefits??
as always

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 9, 2012
ATM is available as always. Prices are on web site.
as always

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 9, 2012
Negativity here comes from sour grapes of a couple of flub a dubs who couldn't make the grade. Man up and shut up. Kevin, you had your day, it's over. Move on.. It was your choice.

Don't worry Kev, you can still come without your charge card, your wife makes enough to pay your way. She'll probably even buy you a beer to cry in.. She's great that way.
Lets Stick To The Facts

Syracuse, NY

#18 Jul 9, 2012
Negativity? Is that what you're calling it now? I guess you had to change it sometime seeing as how you wore out your "it's all rumors, lies and misinformed people" line since the Observer Dispatch article (ref June 17, 2012) confirmed alot of truths to those so called "rumors".

Your blame game is getting really really old. It just makes you sound pathetic, sick and desperate.
Come on be a good sport chump, humor us some more and at least come up with something somewhat believable for an excuse for yourself. Surely you can do better than that. Or can't you and that's all you have to keep falling back on? If it is you must be in serious trouble.

Kevin resigned long long ago according to the OD article. You still sound very burned and bitter over it- come on man - get a grip. Can't you and your PR perpetrators put out a more ingenious spin on it than that pathetic attempt? Tsk. Tsk. Come on folks step up your game.

LOL

Baldwinsville, NY

#19 Jul 9, 2012
"as always" must have no facts to stand on! It's all propaganda anyhow...
wtf

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 9, 2012
Lets Stick To The Facts wrote:
Negativity? Is that what you're calling it now? I guess you had to change it sometime seeing as how you wore out your "it's all rumors, lies and misinformed people" line since the Observer Dispatch article (ref June 17, 2012) confirmed alot of truths to those so called "rumors".
Your blame game is getting really really old. It just makes you sound pathetic, sick and desperate.
Come on be a good sport chump, humor us some more and at least come up with something somewhat believable for an excuse for yourself. Surely you can do better than that. Or can't you and that's all you have to keep falling back on? If it is you must be in serious trouble.
Kevin resigned long long ago according to the OD article. You still sound very burned and bitter over it- come on man - get a grip. Can't you and your PR perpetrators put out a more ingenious spin on it than that pathetic attempt? Tsk. Tsk. Come on folks step up your game.
WTF are you saying. Can't make heads or tails out of your rant..
If Kevin has been out long long ago then why is he so concerned and desperate about what's going on. Kevin has been out 16 months. His replacement has put him to shame. Come on Kev, give it up.. You're desparate and it's pitiful..

The only thing that the OD article showed was that you were behind all the attempts to belittle the festival and the cultural center. SHAME ON YOU!! You were the worm that walked away.. You'd still be there if you weren't so pig headed.. Now live with it. You walked away, you're gone and good bye to bad riddenace as they say... BTW, it's much better to hold your hand by not giving away your name and identifing yourself in your underhanded antics. Next time you go to the OD with a big scoop, keep your name out of it, lest all will know of your underhandedness.
Lets Stick To The Facts

Syracuse, NY

#21 Jul 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you saying. Can't make heads or tails out of your rant..
If Kevin has been out long long ago then why is he so concerned and desperate about what's going on. Kevin has been out 16 months. His replacement has put him to shame. Come on Kev, give it up.. You're desparate and it's pitiful..
The only thing that the OD article showed was that you were behind all the attempts to belittle the festival and the cultural center. SHAME ON YOU!! You were the worm that walked away.. You'd still be there if you weren't so pig headed.. Now live with it. You walked away, you're gone and good bye to bad riddenace as they say... BTW, it's much better to hold your hand by not giving away your name and identifing yourself in your underhanded antics. Next time you go to the OD with a big scoop, keep your name out of it, lest all will know of your underhandedness.
Yo straight up - I am not Kevin.

Get it? Let me repeat that.

I AM NOT KEVIN.

You are one delusional messed up paranoid creep.
By denying the super glaring faults and problems of the GAIF and Cultural Center and continually shifting the subject matter; constantly bringing up your fascinating fixation you have with this Kevin,it's apparent this isn't going to get us anywhere good soon is it?

That's just showing how desperate you are and your demented state - still playing your emotive manipulating mind games - no doubt you feel the need to cling to - your in classic denial and escapism mode - sell it somewhere else - may I suggest inside the walls of a psych unit for starters.

Are you really going to keep pinning the evident problems and current issues of the GAIF and Cultural Center on someone who resigned over 16 months ago? It's more than obvious they didn't occur under his watch.

You need to check in with reality - stop denying the problems - and start identifying the problems - that's the first step to moving forward. We can't improve anything if you and your propagators keep generating more falsehoods - and continually abuse your self generated platforms and forums to do so. Or possibly that is your direct intent and solution after all? Since you pronounced to everyone that it's better to not to show your hand to reveal underhanded antics, I guess we'll have to leave it up to the passing of time to reveal what you have in mind for the GAIF and cultural center after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Brings Ebola To The U.S. For Political Gain 25 min Really 2
Utica Thigh Gaps 28 min Gaggy 2
Banna on Kiss FM 41 min Utican 10
OD Editor Leaving (Jan '14) 52 min Shill Reporting 46
Famous Utican False Myths 1 hr Willy Nilly 22
Uticans Say This A lot 1 hr Us in Clifton Park 18
Annie Grove from Bagel Grove left her family 1 hr Observer 6
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 3 hr And then 49
yanadasis closes club house 5 hr Dennis 33
Lou LaPolla Rest In Peace 6 hr Loopy Roefero 10
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 6 hr Nothing but the t... 26
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 8 hr Miss Beautiful 69
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••