Posted in the Utica Forum

Because

Newark, NJ

#3 Mar 16, 2013
They don't want good guys, they want azzholes

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Paul is a great guy, I'm sure you people trashing him have NO IDEA who e is, you've probably never even talked to him, so shut your mouths
OxyBarber

Little Falls, NY

#5 Mar 16, 2013
cans cams wrote:
She actually married him??? Her 1st husband was a good guy, why on earth would she marry Paul?!?!?! He was in jail I thought....
Soon very soon your going back for a long long time the walls have ears lol. call a Orikin lol anybody ever wear a wire in a barbershop lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 16, 2013
cans cams wrote:
Yea. Defend him
http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/W...
GREAT GREAT GUY
Oh yeaaa I'm sure you know all about him stfu you just hear rumors, you don't know him
Hockey

Ithaca, NY

#8 Mar 17, 2013
cans cams wrote:
Yea. Defend him
http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/W...
GREAT GREAT GUY
He had a very short stay inside I have to wonder did he "sing" for an early release....

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Her first husband was a good guy??!!! WTH do you know - he was nothing but a liar and cheat!!!!!!!Paul is a better father to her son then his own father!!!!! shut your mouth and mind your own business!
T bagz

Rome, NY

#10 Mar 17, 2013
I_hate_you_all wrote:
Paul is a great guy, I'm sure you people trashing him have NO IDEA who e is, you've probably never even talked to him, so shut your mouths
You shut up. dude tried to sell me... why would they post on here if it weren't true or they didn't know him? YOLO solo!
i_hate_you_all

Ardsley, NY

#11 Mar 17, 2013
T bagz wrote:
<quoted text>You shut up. dude tried to sell me... why would they post on here if it weren't true or they didn't know him? YOLO solo!
Because they say things they think are true but they're rumors, I won't shut up for defending my friend
ARC

Fayetteville, NY

#12 Mar 17, 2013
fell sorry for the kid, no one can stand him, the kid is retarded and out of control. mom puts on the diapers and everyone else just ignores it.
hottie

Medina, NY

#13 Mar 19, 2013
I_hate_you_all wrote:
You're just jealous of Paully. My man gets all the girls. He always has a couple on the line. He is livin' life to the fullest and your just jealous!
i_hate_you_all

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
hottie wrote:
<quoted text>You're just jealous of Paully. My man gets all the girls. He always has a couple on the line. He is livin' life to the fullest and your just jealous!
Why am I the jealous one? I was defending him...
chowder

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2013
hottie wrote:
<quoted text>You're just jealous of Paully. My man gets all the girls. He always has a couple on the line. He is livin' life to the fullest and your just jealous!
Can you blame him? Have you seen her lately?Talk about looking beat up. Does she still work at the State? My girlfriend lives up the street from her and she says she is always home. I heard she got canned but nobody knows the story......
the truth

United States

#16 Mar 26, 2013
I used to hook up with her in high school. She was hot then. Michelle call me.........

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

New Hartford, NY

#17 Apr 26, 2013
Hockey wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a very short stay inside I have to wonder did he "sing" for an early release....
I wonder??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 30 min Vanessa 465
Steve Barnes was innocent (Mar '14) 2 hr charosia 27
Clowns Clowns Clowns 2 hr mrs brady 14
How's UPD drunk John Abel doing? 3 hr System is broke 10
Whitesboro football 3 hr Gloatimus Maximus 19
Utica Coffee Roasting Scandal 4 hr Something about M... 4
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 4 hr SueNY 6,158
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 4 hr waytogoace 63
TRUMP looked so stupid. 8 hr Like Clinton Foun... 74
House of the good shepherd 9 hr jezzus 3