Also Just saying

New York, NY

#41 Sep 4, 2013
Free Soap Bars wrote:
A vote for Backman is a step Backwards! What tax payer (not welfare recipient) would keep dumping money in a disgustingly dirty area that Backman has supposedly done so much for? Pat did not create the problems in Chadwicks or Washington Mills. Don has represented that area for many years....what has he accomplished for these residents. If he has done so much...why are they in a predicament today???
Don, you should be ashamed at how dirty your ward/district looks? Then again, you don't look much different yourself.
It's taxpayer not tax payer...
Frequent flyer

Utica, NY

#42 Sep 4, 2013
Meet me after the primary and Backman gets drubbed. I'll buy you an Old Milwaukee and a can of chew.
Just another fed up voter

Utica, NY

#43 Sep 4, 2013
Frequent flyer wrote:
Meet me after the primary and Backman gets drubbed. I'll buy you an Old Milwaukee and a can of chew.
Funny that's what Drew Ward said to Ed Flemma before the Board of Education Election. How did that work out?
Frank and Ethel Jones

Nassau, NY

#44 Sep 4, 2013
Got to thinking about all Don claims he's done for our council ward. My wife and I took a ride through his area tonight. After reading the above comments it's very clear that Don has done nothing given how bad Chadwick's looks. He seems to want credit but is quick to attack Pat. We're changing our vote and telling others.
You are all stupid

Wrentham, MA

#45 Sep 5, 2013
Library Hare wrote:
Somebody wrote: It's easy to criticize Pat despite all that he has done...but please tell me one noticeable thing that Don Backman has actually accomplished??? Don, you've had many years to bring about change....your district looks worse than ever!
So, what has Don done? Hmmm. I asked him that when he came to my door last week.
His answer:
Built 5 bridges/box culvert bridges.(Did you notice? You probably drove over them). Pushed for the Beechwood Road drainage project and got up at 3am when the town flooded to go check the damage and get repairs started. Paved a crapload of roads as Councilman (When he went off the board in 2006-2010 notice his replacement didn't pave 3 out of 4 roads)
But he sure as hell wants credit for "FIXING" things!
The credit goes to 4 responsible Council members for FIXING things, NOT the Tyker.
I will check Backmans name on the primary ballot next Tuesday. At least he doesn't waffle or BS you like the Tyker.
Highway superintendent Rick Sherman was the driving force that lead to improvements in storm water issues and the roads!!!
You got alot of gall insinuating Backman was behind any of it. As usual a politican takes the credit for the work of others. How disgusting. Have you people no shame?
You are all stupid

Wrentham, MA

#46 Sep 5, 2013
Washington Mills Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again for demonstrating the New Hartford Friends and Family Plan arrogance and snobbery over the less affluent areas of New Hartford. My neighbors and I are tired to playing second fiddle to multi-millionaire and Clinton resident Larry Adler when it comes to infrastructure repairs in this town. THANK You for firing us up to vote out Tyksinski!
Maybe we can't spell Yahnundasis but we can sure spell "Backman" on September 10th. Tyksinski is finished thanks to your arrogance!
You and your neighbors can simply secede from the town then. Your crummy area contributes little to the overall wealth and prosperity of our town and have been living off the fat of the land for years. Don't like it get out. Go merge with Saquoit or some other dump.
Washington Mills Resident

Utica, NY

#47 Sep 5, 2013
You are all stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your neighbors can simply secede from the town then. Your crummy area contributes little to the overall wealth and prosperity of our town and have been living off the fat of the land for years. Don't like it get out. Go merge with Saquoit or some other dump.
Thanks again for demonstrating the New Hartford Friends and Family Plan arrogance and snobbery over the less affluent areas of New Hartford. My neighbors and I are tired to playing second fiddle to multi-millionaire and Clinton resident Larry Adler when it comes to infrastructure repairs in this town. THANK You for firing us up to vote out Tyksinski!
Maybe we can't spell Yahnundasis but we can sure spell "Backman" on September 10th. Tyksinski is finished thanks to your arrogance!

I hope everyone from Chadwicks, Willowvalle, Washington Mills, New York Mils read and remember these arrogant comments from Tyksinksi supporters. Tyksinksi has stated himself that Chadwicks and Washington Mills were NOT the priority for his storm water repair plan. Remember that when you vote on September 10th. You don't matter to Pat!
Underwater in Chadwicks

Utica, NY

#48 Sep 5, 2013
Don has a storm water plan for our area. Pat doesn't

http://www.donbackman.com/
EdS

Henderson, NV

#49 Sep 5, 2013
Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
When you refer to "cultists", are these the same people who were responsible for the library vote being defeated? The number of "cultists" in New Hartford is growing as people are tired of rising taxes and the friends and family plan.
Hopefully enough Republican "cultists" get out and vote for change on September 10th...
The average NH taxpayer is really PO'ed. I will cast a vote against Pat, hopefully it helps. My wife also. He has to go. We can't afford Pat to stay.
Tom H

Utica, NY

#50 Sep 5, 2013
EdS wrote:
<quoted text>
The average NH taxpayer is really PO'ed. I will cast a vote against Pat, hopefully it helps. My wife also. He has to go. We can't afford Pat to stay.
Amen to that brother. The Tyksinski arrogance was on full display for all to see here on topix. September 10th can't get here fast enough. Where do we go to vote?
Veterans for Pat

Albany, NY

#51 Sep 5, 2013
Tom H wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that brother. The Tyksinski arrogance was on full display for all to see here on topix. September 10th can't get here fast enough. Where do we go to vote?
Obviously you're a moron and not too bright if u have to ask where to vote. Perhaps your beer drinking fellow Chadwegians veterans at the legion post can better advise you.
Harley Chicks 4 Pat

Albany, NY

#52 Sep 5, 2013
He's got our vote!
Dentists 4 Pat

Albany, NY

#53 Sep 5, 2013
We support the man with the whitest teeth and best smile!
Developers 4 Pat

Albany, NY

#54 Sep 5, 2013
Pat is pro development and we support him 100%
Washington Mills 4 Pat

Albany, NY

#55 Sep 5, 2013
Don has left us stranded. We want Pat!
Chadwicks 4 Pat

Albany, NY

#56 Sep 5, 2013
We are officially getting our pride back and going to clean Spanish Harlem up once and for all. It's part of our economic revitalization plan that we found in Mayor Roefaro's garbage dumpster. Don has kept us down for too long. Pat is our savior!!!
Strippers 4 Pat

Albany, NY

#57 Sep 5, 2013
If Pat wins, all the guys and gals get free lap dances and happy endings :)
Chapman Road Guy

Utica, NY

#58 Sep 5, 2013
I lived on Chapman Road for over a decade when John Kazanajian was Superisor. We asked him for help to get the road fixed and fill the ditches. He always smiled, shook our hands and promised he would do something. He NEVER did.

Fast forward to when he left in shame and Backman came on the board. He met with me and other Chapman Road residents many times. He held open meetings with county officials and SHAMED them into fixing their road, Ditches got filled, new sotrmwater pipes were buried and we even got a sidewalk and curbs.

All because BACKMAN led the charge and put the pleyers together. I'm on the other side of town now but still in NH and I know Bakman gets things done. When I read things like he did nothng for his area I know that is just Tsinksi and his buddies typing bs. Don I hope you win good luck.
dove soap

Albany, NY

#59 Sep 5, 2013
Don's storm water plan involves recycling the water so he and his other cultists can bathe.
spell check

Albany, NY

#60 Sep 5, 2013
Chapman Road Guy wrote:
I lived on Chapman Road for over a decade when John Kazanajian was Superisor. We asked him for help to get the road fixed and fill the ditches. He always smiled, shook our hands and promised he would do something. He NEVER did.

Fast forward to when he left in shame and Backman came on the board. He met with me and other Chapman Road residents many times. He held open meetings with county officials and SHAMED them into fixing their road, Ditches got filled, new sotrmwater pipes were buried and we even got a sidewalk and curbs.

All because BACKMAN led the charge and put the pleyers together. I'm on the other side of town now but still in NH and I know Bakman gets things done. When I read things like he did nothng for his area I know that is just Tsinksi and his buddies typing bs. Don I hope you win good luck.
It's 2013, spell check is free!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert T Oliveira Charged with Domestic Violence 6 min WomanbeatingRobertO 15
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 17 min Kevyfootball 14
Why Robert T Oliveira 26 min WomanbeatingRobertO 18
Utica Common Council 33 min in the know 4
Utica's biggest crook,,Judge Romano Clark. 39 min in the know 2
Who is stephanie excell 41 min JRH 25
Local Postal Workers Burned Out from Xmas Deliv... (Dec '13) 44 min in the know 38
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 1 hr Little Johnny 383
Jill WKTV 17 hr Cornhill Nylon Ba... 48
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:09 am PST