Elect Don Backman New Hartford Town Supervisor - Vote Sep 10th

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Republican Primary

New York, NY

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Don't forget to vote in the Republican Primary on September 10th for Don Backman. He is running against current Supervisor Patrick M. Tyksinski.

http://www.donbackman.com/

Here is a video I found on YouTube as to why you should consider Mr. Backman:

#t=45
Frequent flyer

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 1, 2013
An endorsement on topix...How fitting, because most of his votes will come from topix trolls. Tax rates down, finances vastly improved, account escrows up; why would anyone want to change administrations now? Campaign promises are easy to make; harder to keep. I don't want to elect someone whose agenda is to change what is clearly already working.
Underwater in Chadwicks

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 1, 2013
Frequent flyer wrote:
An endorsement on topix...How fitting, because most of his votes will come from topix trolls. Tax rates down, finances vastly improved, account escrows up; why would anyone want to change administrations now? Campaign promises are easy to make; harder to keep. I don't want to elect someone whose agenda is to change what is clearly already working.
If you enjoy seeing your home and property flooded every year VOTE FOR PAT TYKSINSKI!

If your basement floods every year because of over development and are happy that Pat Tyksinski disbanded the New Hartford Storm Water Committee then VOTE FOR PAT TYKSINSKI!

If your happy that Pat Tyksinski took over one Million dollars from the Town Sewer Fund while your house is flooded every year then VOTE FOR PAT TYKSINSKI!

If your happy that your house floods every year while Pat Tyksinki tell you there is no money for Storm Water Repair while he spends $600,000 of YOUR money to build a road for multi-millionaire Larry Adler then VOTE FOR PAT TYKSINSKI!

If you are happy tightening your belts to pay town taxes while Pat Tyksinski allows multi-Millionaire Larry Adler pay NO property taxes on his Hampton Inn off Judd Road then VOTE FOR PAT TYKSINSKI!

If you are happy paying high property taxes for less services while Pat Tyksinki puts the town under 3 million dollars in debt then VOTE FOR PAT TYKSINSKI!

If you are happy to see Library President Linda Romano run our beautiful library into the ground making it the laughing stock of the Mohawk Valley then VOTE FOR PAT TYKSINSKI!

Gosh with all of those good reasons you would be out of your mind to not VOTE FOR PAT TYKSINSKI! Right???
Politico

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 1, 2013
Don Backman has done nothing in his public life to encourage my vote.
Drew Ward

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 1, 2013
Politico wrote:
Don Backman has done nothing in his public life to encourage my vote.
That's the same argument I tried to use against Ed Flemma. Didn't work for me and I don't think it's going to work for Pat Tyksinski
Vincent

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Sep 1, 2013
As long as he's not a Linda Romano puppet, he has my vote. Pat is spineless.
slapanut

Utica, NY

#7 Sep 1, 2013
And to think Utica politica was bad. New Hartford must be proud...
Underwater in Chadwicks

Agawam, MA

#8 Sep 1, 2013
I don't mind if my house is flooded every year as long as Larry Adler has his exit ramp off rt 840. Tyksinski thought bit was more important to spend money on Larry's business park than protecting our homes from storm water who are we t o complain? Right?
Eddy

Utica, NY

#9 Sep 1, 2013
Underwater in Chadwicks wrote:
I don't mind if my house is flooded every year as long as Larry Adler has his exit ramp off rt 840. Tyksinski thought bit was more important to spend money on Larry's business park than protecting our homes from storm water who are we t o complain? Right?
I wouldn't vote Backman if you paid me. Are you people insane? This is the guy who won by 7 votes for his own seat last election. Are you all living in fantasy land!
These posts are generally generated by Don or more realistically the concerned group. They are looking for a new puppet to do there bidding blindly. Someone in Goverment actually has a different of opinion with them and that's it. You're done. Militant and inflexible. They have there own agenda don't be fooled by the propaganda.
Linda

New York, NY

#10 Sep 1, 2013
I plan to vote for Backman!
Frequent flyer

Utica, NY

#11 Sep 2, 2013
Hi Linda,
If you live in Constantia you CAN'T vote for Backman. Oh, I forgot. All the Wiatr clones post their rants under pseudonyms (look it up). Like I said before, topix is the perfect place to garner (another tough word, Linda)support for morons. See above...proves my point.
Samantha

Sweden

#12 Sep 2, 2013
Of the three, Backman seems to be the only viable choice.

Pat has already demonstrated his blind allegiance to a rouge, out of control organization, even after they trashed him on their blog. To me that's pathetic and weak. He is not a leader, and not in control.

He lost my vote this time.
Underwater in Chadwicks

Uxbridge, MA

#13 Sep 2, 2013
Eddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't vote Backman if you paid me. Are you people insane? This is the guy who won by 7 votes for his own seat last election. Are you all living in fantasy land!
These posts are generally generated by Don or more realistically the concerned group. They are looking for a new puppet to do there bidding blindly. Someone in Goverment actually has a different of opinion with them and that's it. You're done. Militant and inflexible. They have there own agenda don't be fooled by the propaganda.
If that's the best reason you can come up with to vote for Tyksinski then he doesn't have a chance. Two things will sink Tyksinski's reelection campaign: storm water problems and Romano and the library.
Linda

New York, NY

#14 Sep 2, 2013
Frequent flyer wrote:
Hi Linda,
If you live in Constantia you CAN'T vote for Backman. Oh, I forgot. All the Wiatr clones post their rants under pseudonyms (look it up). Like I said before, topix is the perfect place to garner (another tough word, Linda)support for morons. See above...proves my point.
I am in the New Hartford voting district so I plan to vote for him. Ever since all the flooding we had I have been coming up as Constantia when posting on Topix. Weird but true...

Vote for Backman!!
New Hartford Power Broker

Uxbridge, MA

#15 Sep 2, 2013
I'm voting for Pat because that's who all of the cool kids in New Hartford are voting for Pat and I want to be cool like them.

Pat and Linda are the cool kids in New Hartford
educated in NH

Utica, NY

#16 Sep 2, 2013
Backman has no qualifications for supervisor; he's made election promises that are, politely put, unrealistic. He's backed by the Waitr cult, who see a conspiracy behind every decision they disagree with and every politician they don't support. A vote for Baqckman is a vote for Waitr, who cannot get elected to anything, so continues to play the poor man's Machievelli. I do not agree with every decision Pat has made, but that's true of every elected official I vote for. Compromise is a word that Backman supporters will not accept; that makes for continued gridlock and partisan politics. I do not consider that progress, and I do not consider voting for Backman as a step forward for New Hartford. If you can put aside the personal issues that the Waitr cult continues to spew as legitimate election concerns, ask yourself if the town is better off since Pat took office. Like him or not, the answer is yes. Electing Backman as supervisor is the equivalent of electing Hanna as mayor..a joke.
under water in Chadwicks

Uxbridge, MA

#17 Sep 2, 2013
educated in NH wrote:
Backman has no qualifications for supervisor; he's made election promises that are, politely put, unrealistic. He's backed by the Waitr cult, who see a conspiracy behind every decision they disagree with and every politician they don't support. A vote for Baqckman is a vote for Waitr, who cannot get elected to anything, so continues to play the poor man's Machievelli. I do not agree with every decision Pat has made, but that's true of every elected official I vote for. Compromise is a word that Backman supporters will not accept; that makes for continued gridlock and partisan politics. I do not consider that progress, and I do not consider voting for Backman as a step forward for New Hartford. If you can put aside the personal issues that the Waitr cult continues to spew as legitimate election concerns, ask yourself if the town is better off since Pat took office. Like him or not, the answer is yes. Electing Backman as supervisor is the equivalent of electing Hanna as mayor..a joke.
Are we better of since Pat Tyksinski took office? Well since you put that way the clear answerber is vote for Don Backman!!

Do we have more town debt since Tyksinsk? Yes we do so its time to vote Backman.

Do we have more storm water flooding since Tyksimski? Yes we do. Time to vote foe Blackman.

Have more and more multi millionaires get away with not paying their fair share of NH property taxes since Tyksinki took office? Yes... Time to vote for Blackman.

Have storm water projects languished for lack of funding while Multi millionaire Larry Adler got a sweetheart taxpayer funded $600,000 funded exit ramp off Judd Road for his businesses park? Yes he did. Time to vote for Blackman.

Has Tyksinski allowed Romano and the Library to stumble from one Comic misadventure to the next? Yes he did. time to vote for Blackman.

See? New Hartford is NOT better since Tyksinski took office. Time to give Don Blackman a try.
Big joe

Utica, NY

#18 Sep 2, 2013
Will you cultists give it all up ready. Backman couldn't govern a village of smurfs much less a town this size. Are you all certifiable?

You cult freaks can post all the nonsense you want. In the end anyone with any sanity will not put some good in office. Thanks for listening.
mr. ed

New Britain, CT

#19 Sep 2, 2013
Some one needs to fix Tom Petty's teeth!
Choice

New York, NY

#20 Sep 2, 2013
Big joe wrote:
Will you cultists give it all up ready. Backman couldn't govern a village of smurfs much less a town this size. Are you all certifiable?
You cult freaks can post all the nonsense you want. In the end anyone with any sanity will not put some good in office. Thanks for listening.
When you refer to "cultists", are these the same people who were responsible for the library vote being defeated? The number of "cultists" in New Hartford is growing as people are tired of rising taxes and the friends and family plan.

Hopefully enough Republican "cultists" get out and vote for change on September 10th...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill WKTV 18 min Da mailman 57
Is Charlie Shove....... 2 hr livewire85 17
YELLOW CLIFFY CRETIN will POST WINDOWS 9 LAB BU... 2 hr DUMB FK GHETTO 19
why COWARDS STALK MALE PEN IS ALL DAY AN NIGHT... 2 hr Big Bottomed Utican 2
Qualified Nano Workers 2 hr Big Bottomed Utican 4
biggest LOSER CLIFTON PARK SOW MAKES WORLD RECO... 2 hr Big Bottomed Utican 14
no GLOBAL IN CLIFTON ONLY TRANSGENDER FAT SOWS 3 hr Big Bottomed Utican 2
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 4 hr Wide Bodied Utican 388
Rashy has been sacrificed for the public good 6 hr How 20
Matt Sullivan out of GAIF 8 hr in the know 9
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News