Men's discussion
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wiser

Jasper, AL

#22 Sep 17, 2013
I meant could NOT do it. Freudian slip Ha-ha!
Self Cleansing

Herkimer, NY

#23 Sep 17, 2013
Wiser wrote:
<quoted text>. You have to have similar values if you plan on engaging in this. I personally could do it. Would you
I would not do it. I am giving you some alternatives instead of making a decision with the wrong head and then 4 years from now regretting it because your ex wife to be is in a happy relationship that you could have made happen. You are in the point in your life where you are wanting more than what you have, but only sexually. I dont think its worth giving up on someone that you love. Other options? Tell her how you feel, tell her you want some change, make time for her, go to church and talk to GOD about it (means talking to yourself and self cleansing...). I think you are normal but I think you will regret giving up for short term fantasies... We all have them, you are not abnormal. I would not leave my wife if I were you, you still love her, get your love back! People and things change, dont go off your rocker... Good luck! I am done posting and I will pray for you!
Devils advocate

Jasper, AL

#24 Sep 18, 2013
Self Cleansing wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not do it. I am giving you some alternatives instead of making a decision with the wrong head and then 4 years from now regretting it because your ex wife to be is in a happy relationship that you could have made happen. You are in the point in your life where you are wanting more than what you have, but only sexually. I dont think its worth giving up on someone that you love. Other options? Tell her how you feel, tell her you want some change, make time for her, go to church and talk to GOD about it (means talking to yourself and self cleansing...). I think you are normal but I think you will regret giving up for short term fantasies... We all have them, you are not abnormal. I would not leave my wife if I were you, you still love her, get your love back! People and things change, dont go off your rocker... Good luck! I am done posting and I will pray for you!
What if this is all there is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Council samantha and mello testa 5 min clad 6
Utica Common Council 12 min Just the facts 21
Hair 15 min Hair 1
Anyone Seen Michelle Anderson? 23 min BBW Lover 5
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica again taken d... 26 min Patrick Henry 44
Slocum Urgent Care 42 min old school 38
THESE are today's "cops"! 45 min Vagatucci 6

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance