UPD test november 16thYou Seriously w...

UPD test november 16thYou Seriously will become a police officer

Posted in the Utica Forum

Roscoe

Lyons, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Look what they hired the past three times. This is serious anybody could do this. The time is now, send your family Nov 16 take the easy test and do it. Notice the arrest the tickets everything is up this month due to the test for UPD nov16th . They are scared of new people coming in. And are trying to persued them not to become officers of the "law".

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

New Hartford, NY

#2 Sep 26, 2013
It's mostly about who you know in the department. Unless you score close too a 100 then you better know the right people. Besides why are they hiring again when they just laid off so many what last year or 2 years ago?
Dumb

Oneonta, NY

#3 Sep 26, 2013
Roscoe wrote:
Look what they hired the past three times. This is serious anybody could do this. The time is now, send your family Nov 16 take the easy test and do it. Notice the arrest the tickets everything is up this month due to the test for UPD nov16th . They are scared of new people coming in. And are trying to persued them not to become officers of the "law".
Why would they be scared of new people coming in. They can't lose their jobs for not writing tickets. Civil service. Moron
Old School Cop

Boston, MA

#4 Sep 26, 2013
Its true, i'm not proud of it but we have officers that come to work and don't do any police work, we have officers that work high drug zones and haven't made drug arrests in years, they just do the bare minimum. All i can say is i didn't hire any of them!
right

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2013
im seriously considering this.....
Utica Club Face

Albany, NY

#6 Sep 26, 2013
Old School Cop wrote:
Its true, i'm not proud of it but we have officers that come to work and don't do any police work, we have officers that work high drug zones and haven't made drug arrests in years, they just do the bare minimum. All i can say is i didn't hire any of them!
They're still upset over the show up pay issue. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Owns Ocean Blue 25 min Bill 11
Why is Hal Stanton in hiding 2 hr Huh 1
Gary velletto 3 hr Drz 5
Michele Gulla ? 3 hr Vicki 28
Tommie Mason 3 hr truth 7
hatch denied parole (Jul '14) 4 hr dee 11
Who What Where Why Algonquin 4 hr Black Star 1
Kristin Copeland 6 hr Lincoln Osiris 39
Jill Reales hips 8 hr Randy 29
Cheaters 10 hr Kath 29