Meet The Lunatics Who Run Your Kids' ...

Meet The Lunatics Who Run Your Kids' Sports Leagues

Posted in the Utica Forum

Land of analphabetism

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2013
Meet The Lunatics Who Run Your Kids' Sports Leagues

A Coach Dad's Take On The Wacky World Of Youth Sports
Authored by Jack Malley

There are approximately 40 million kids currently playing organized sports in the United States. While most of them play the games for fun, many of their parents have a win at all costs mentality. Dad coaches scream at their children when they boot grounders, parents blow thousands of dollars on personal trainers for their little athletes, and mothers yell insults at players on opposing teams.

Such parents deserve a good mocking, and "Meet the Lunatics Who Run Your Kids' Sports Leagues" does just that in a fun way that will cause parents to laugh at their own over the top behavior. The author, Jack Malley, a long time dad coach, acknowledges that he has also lost sight of reality on occasion while coaching his kids' teams, and provides humorous personal anecdotes from his many years in the kids sports scene. In addition, Jack gives readers the scoop on the dicey issues that sports parents inevitably face including coach nepotism, travel team elitism, "other parent" conflicts, early specialization, the political correctness that pervades youth sports, and the high school revisited culture that tends to emerge in the sports parent mentality.

"Meet the Lunatics Who Run Your Kids' Sports Leagues" provides a light hearted look at the kids sports environment, and at the same time alerts the reader to real issues that youth sports administrators must address. For this reason, Jack Malley's take on the wacky world of kids sports is a must read for anybody with even a passing interest in the youth sports "scene".

http://www.meetthelunatics.com/reviews.html
Land of analphabetism

Gouverneur, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
Meet The Lunatics Who Run Your Kids' Sports Leagues
A Coach Dad's Take On The Wacky World Of Youth Sports
Authored by Jack Malley
There are approximately 40 million kids currently playing organized sports in the United States. While most of them play the games for fun, many of their parents have a win at all costs mentality. Dad coaches scream at their children when they boot grounders, parents blow thousands of dollars on personal trainers for their little athletes, and mothers yell insults at players on opposing teams.
Such parents deserve a good mocking, and "Meet the Lunatics Who Run Your Kids' Sports Leagues" does just that in a fun way that will cause parents to laugh at their own over the top behavior. The author, Jack Malley, a long time dad coach, acknowledges that he has also lost sight of reality on occasion while coaching his kids' teams, and provides humorous personal anecdotes from his many years in the kids sports scene. In addition, Jack gives readers the scoop on the dicey issues that sports parents inevitably face including coach nepotism, travel team elitism, "other parent" conflicts, early specialization, the political correctness that pervades youth sports, and the high school revisited culture that tends to emerge in the sports parent mentality.
"Meet the Lunatics Who Run Your Kids' Sports Leagues" provides a light hearted look at the kids sports environment, and at the same time alerts the reader to real issues that youth sports administrators must address. For this reason, Jack Malley's take on the wacky world of kids sports is a must read for anybody with even a passing interest in the youth sports "scene".
http://www.meetthelunatics.com/reviews.html
and my master plan includes hatred for all kids, cops, sports, and anything decent! You stoooopid Oooticans will see!!!! I will bring you all to your knees and put the final nail in the coffin of CNY!!! I am Cretin!! Feel my rath!!!
Land of analphabetism

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>
and my master plan includes hatred for all kids, cops, sports, and anything decent! You stoooopid Oooticans will see!!!! I will bring you all to your knees and put the final nail in the coffin of CNY!!! I am Cretin!! Feel my rath!!!
I think you mean "wrath" upstate mental infant. Show us something "decent" in uptard ny Land of The Lost and the Prison Economy and maybe people will do more than laugh when they think of that place. Now make a racist poopeee joke to make yourself feel better neanderthal infant. You prove the whole point with every pathetic whine.

Why are CNY people so unsophisticated?
I notice when presented with any opposition to their reject opinions, all they invariably do is resort to 13 year old poopie and caca "gay" and "coon" jokes?

It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Really

Herkimer, NY

#4 Aug 3, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>I think you mean "wrath" upstate mental infant. Show us something "decent" in uptard ny Land of The Lost and the Prison Economy and maybe people will do more than laugh when they think of that place. Now make a racist poopeee joke to make yourself feel better neanderthal infant. You prove the whole point with every pathetic whine.
Why are CNY people so unsophisticated?
I notice when presented with any opposition to their reject opinions, all they invariably do is resort to 13 year old poopie and caca "gay" and "coon" jokes?
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Narcissist. Your therapist called. You left your equilibrium in his office.
Mel

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissist. Your therapist called. You left your equilibrium in his office.
Truth be told you prove their points. Utica really is a disgusting city full of small minded losers and immature bullies.
Land of analphabetism

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Aug 4, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>I think you mean "wrath" upstate mental infant. Show us something "decent" in uptard ny Land of The Lost and the Prison Economy and maybe people will do more than laugh when they think of that place. Now make a racist poopeee joke to make yourself feel better neanderthal infant. You prove the whole point with every pathetic whine.
Why are CNY people so unsophisticated?
I notice when presented with any opposition to their reject opinions, all they invariably do is resort to 13 year old poopie and caca "gay" and "coon" jokes?
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
and although I sucked azzzzwholes in the boys room at Kennedy, I won a spelling bee in 6th grade! I still like sucking azzzzwholes and my spelling is awesome!!! Stoopid Oooticans. Jealous much? Lol

Cretin
Engelhart And Beck

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Aug 4, 2013
Hey Whitestown Post .... I got a question for ya. Why are are Engelhart and Beck running your baseball team? This Article is about THEM! In just the past few years your team has forfeited a season because you had an illiegal player from Westmoreland, Beck and the Sullivan kid were kicked out of the state tournament last year for attacking an ump and now your players are just brawling because they stink at baseball. Lets not forget Bunals ejection in the state last year as well!Does the State know that Beck was heard sayin ...go get em boys...when the fight broke out last friday? Or that your underage players are allowed to drink alcohol at practices? what a joke

Dave

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2013
Land of analphabetism wrote:
<quoted text>
and although I sucked azzzzwholes in the boys room at Kennedy, I won a spelling bee in 6th grade! I still like sucking azzzzwholes and my spelling is awesome!!! Stoopid Oooticans. Jealous much? Lol
Cretin
Lesson to parents: Don't let you kid end up a loser stuck on balls all his life like lowlife wanabe stuck in cny above crying and clawwing at people who did better in life.
Listen Up

Herkimer, NY

#9 Aug 4, 2013
Engelhart And Beck wrote:
Hey Whitestown Post .... I got a question for ya. Why are are Engelhart and Beck running your baseball team? This Article is about THEM! In just the past few years your team has forfeited a season because you had an illiegal player from Westmoreland, Beck and the Sullivan kid were kicked out of the state tournament last year for attacking an ump and now your players are just brawling because they stink at baseball. Lets not forget Bunals ejection in the state last year as well!Does the State know that Beck was heard sayin ...go get em boys...when the fight broke out last friday? Or that your underage players are allowed to drink alcohol at practices? what a joke
You forgot to mention the Lockerbie bombing, the Twin Towers, and the Lindbergh kidnapping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mario Pass Goes Postal Over Andrew Zimmern Visit 9 min Mario pass 2
Utica Common Council 24 min Read This 65
Vaginatucci UNHINGED! 39 min Jim Martin Design... 40
See how this is gonna work from now on Tazz low... 41 min Jim Martin Design... 6
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... (Jul '16) 43 min Jim Martin Design... 134
Nicole Mazza 44 min Rico 2
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 45 min Jim Martin Design... 101
it is ONE person that posts all these bogus thr... 2 hr FlattenedVagVagin... 37
Slocum Urgent Care 4 hr agree 43

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages