Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#2 May 9, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
well trashy you've been fun to toy with all day but I need to go home now.
Here's the bottom line on me. I'll be going home to my home in clifton park valued between 500k and 600k on zillow . I'm certainly not giving you the specific number since you're a stalker. Waiting for me will be my delightful girlfriend. I'll pull into my garage with my company vehicle (an Acura) and see my two own personal vehicles that are paid off parked in there. I'll take a quick shower and then we'll probably cook some burgers out on the deck and enjoy a few drinks. I can't do anything to crazy tonight because I do work on Saturdays. It stinks but it's my reality. I am leaving for my second vacation at the end of this month in sedona so I might book the hotel too.
So what are your plans trashiness? Pizza again for you and your fat wife?
I guess she doesn't want to answer.

Clifton Park, NY

#3 May 9, 2014
Still no answers?
FatDed Tom Lindseys Ghost

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 May 9, 2014
Of course not!
Hahahahha

Boston, MA

#5 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>
I guess she doesn't want to answer.
HahahahahahahahahahHaha! Oh man your story about the life you've created is amazing! So let me ask you, on your many vacations to exotic lands you think to yourself "hey this is so beautiful I think ill troll utica topix at 4 am to really enjoy it."
Anyone with half a life does not obsess in chicken riggies and stewart's gas stations.
But nice try, it actually would be pretty funny if you did have all that and still consumed yourself in the daily dealings of utica. Very unlikely though.
FatDed Tom Lindseys Ghost

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 May 10, 2014
Maybe he'll answer your troll posts sometime today or tomorrow. How many will you be uncontrollably obsessed about and starting today?
LOL losers!!
He OWNS you cornyassFags. First thing in the morning where are you? why on hisDick of course! You lose!

Clifton Park, NY

#7 May 10, 2014
Hahahahha wrote:
<quoted text>
HahahahahahahahahahHaha! Oh man your story about the life you've created is amazing! So let me ask you, on your many vacations to exotic lands you think to yourself "hey this is so beautiful I think ill troll utica topix at 4 am to really enjoy it."
Anyone with half a life does not obsess in chicken riggies and stewart's gas stations.
But nice try, it actually would be pretty funny if you did have all that and still consumed yourself in the daily dealings of utica. Very unlikely though.
Well it's wasnt 4am but think what you want and yes I've created a nice little life for myself. I know it's hard for uticans to perceive that but it's the truth. You really should get out of that cess pool for a while.
Utica Memorial Aldis Cntr

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 May 10, 2014
People like that disbelieve. Anyone with an asset outside of a car loan does not exist. Someone with 30k in a safe "must" be a drug dealer or a tv person!

Clifton Park, NY

#9 May 10, 2014
Utica Memorial Aldis Cntr wrote:
People like that disbelieve. Anyone with an asset outside of a car loan does not exist. Someone with 30k in a safe "must" be a drug dealer or a tv person!
It's comical. I live in an entire neighborhood of people with lives like mine and there's hundreds of thousands of these type of developments countrywide but utica thinks the rest of the country is like their little cess pool bubble. I'll make sure I post something from sedona at the end of the month just to rub it in their faces again. It's comical. Last vacation I spent a week in philadelphia and all they could say was its a dump. Than prior to that I spent a week in Vegas and all they could say was I had a gambling problem. It's just so comical. Lol!

Clifton Park, NY

#10 May 10, 2014
Good bye for now trashy. The afternoon crowd has arrived. Enjoy your afternoon of racist rants and sucking the black d. Lol!
borncriminals

New York, NY

#11 May 10, 2014
Tell everyone at the county building we said hi, good luck with your new EBT cards.

Clifton Park, NY

#12 May 10, 2014
borncriminals wrote:
Tell everyone at the county building we said hi, good luck with your new EBT cards.
Now come on trashy. You as well as anyone knows the county and state buildings are closed on Saturdays but I'm glad you further reinforced what everyone knows about you. You specialize in blacks, gays, welfare, and ebt cards.

Clifton Park, NY

#13 May 10, 2014
Well mrs trashy you were fun to play with for a few again. I'm off to dinner with the little woman. Enjoy your mindless and gutless race rants for the evening. Maybe I'll check in later when I get back. We all know you'll be here. Now the only question I have is if I drive the Acura, Toyota, or lexus.
FatDed Tom Lindseys Gho

Utica, NY

#14 May 10, 2014
Oh no my welfare brain forgot to sign in, well back from the hog jowl dinner that I stole.

Clifton Park, NY

#15 May 11, 2014
FatDed Tom Lindseys Gho wrote:
Oh no my welfare brain forgot to sign in, well back from the hog jowl dinner that I stole.
Yeah ok trashy. Lol!

Clifton Park, NY

#16 May 11, 2014
I'll be taking the Acura to utica trashy. It's a black mdx. I'll honk when I pass the utica sign for you! Lol!

Clifton Park, NY

#18 May 11, 2014
Well goodbye for now trashy. I have to make the dreaded trip to your cesspool for the holiday. The utica sign will be such a great wonderment to see again. I'm hoping to get a tshirt and postcard this time. Maybe I'll check in from utica to see how your race rants are going. Have a wonderful holiday and kiss your mom for me!
Utica Lies and Riggies

Utica, NY

#19 May 11, 2014
My home girl. We not watch da baby we like to get rid of them.

EAST ST. LOUIS A babysitter from East St. Louis has been charged with child endangerment, and police say she drank alcohol and smoked crack and marijuana while a 3-year-old girl was in her care.

Markee , 46, was charged Wednesday with three misdemeanor counts of endangering the welfare of a child. Her male companion, Everette E., 50, of East St. Louis, was charged with three misdemeanor counts of child endangerment and one count of obstructing identification, a misdemeanor. Police said he drank alcohol and smoked marijuana while the girl was with him and gave a false name to an East St. Louis detective after he was arrested.

Ilion

#20 May 11, 2014
Well goodbye for now trashy. I have to make the dreaded trip to your cesspool for the holiday. The utica sign will be such a great wonderment to see again. I'm hoping to get a tshirt and postcard this time. Maybe I'll check in from utica to see how your race rants are going. Have a wonderful holiday and kiss your mom for me!
I'll be at the thruway exit watching for dealer plates
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#21 May 11, 2014
Rashy Dave Smith is visiting his moms at her home in NH that has a Utica address.
Third World

Utica, NY

#22 May 11, 2014
Still here I never leave i am the obama virus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr Honest Babe 1,991
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 1 hr Will 214
please recommend a pediatrician (May '11) 1 hr Former patient 36
four seasons pizza 7 hr Duh 5
Poll who are you going to vote for Mayor and why? 8 hr ghost 43
retro fitness 10 hr Okay 13
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN Sun Miss Perfect 24
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE