Live Christmas trees
Sally

Utica, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2013
Where in the Utica area can I buy a live Christmas tree that can be transplanted? In particular, I am looking for a small (3'- 4') blue spruce.
music lover

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 25, 2013
Massoud's tree farm in Sauquoit. Healthy trees, good prices, large selection.
Sally

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 30, 2013
I checked Massoud's and they don't sell live trees? Any other ideas?
well I am just saying

Groton, NY

#4 Nov 30, 2013
Sally wrote:
I checked Massoud's and they don't sell live trees? Any other ideas?

How much are you planning to pay for one? You will probably have much more luck if you can wait until spring. Most places that I can think of are probably closed now such as George's in Kirkland, Flower barn in Ilion, Kroft's in Vernon, etc. Lowe's and Home Depot may even have them in the spring.

You can go online and check Burpee. They sell seeds and all types of plants and trees. I am not sure how big they are and whether they ship to the northeast this time of year?

I have a blue spruce that is 37 inches tall right now, but I am not sure if I want to get rid of it.. I plan to move it to a different spot on my property in the spring assuming I can find a good spot. If not, I will just cut it down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump keeps promises 20 min Riggies for Trump 8
Kim Strong rescue in Brookfield? 32 min former student 95
Republican (noun) 34 min Weiner and Weinstein 15
the hookers are out its warm 40 min Mike09 59
Mvcc women's basketball 42 min Waste 19
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 45 min No Show Job 475
Steve DiMeo - Mohawk Valley Edge 47 min Repeat 56
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 2 hr The Fed 43

Utica Jobs

More from around the web