Bosnian scam ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cicero

Ithaca, NY

#22 Nov 25, 2009
some of them are criminals and come here and get jobs working for the state or gov.
Bosnian 2

Little Falls, NY

#23 Nov 26, 2009
If you are so smart and be honest, tell me where is Bosnian without searching the net, I can almost bet that you don't even know on what continent you live on. It's almost the 1st, start walking to the county building for your welfare check.
wedge wrote:
<quoted text>
Most where born here and not handed everything by a scum government, you and your wedgehead kind are good for talking loser jobs,there are a number of country's that have great people that come here and don't get anything and are intelligent,your hole isn't one of them. The only thing your pathetic country can do is get attacked,too bad it wasn't wiped off the face.
White Cracker

Auburn, NY

#24 Nov 26, 2009
wedge wrote:
<quoted text>
Most where born here and not handed everything by a scum government, you and your wedgehead kind are good for talking loser jobs,there are a number of country's that have great people that come here and don't get anything and are intelligent,your hole isn't one of them. The only thing your pathetic country can do is get attacked,too bad it wasn't wiped off the face.
I'f you don't like it here we can sure ship your ass back. We are the land of the free you know.
bosnia

Clinton, NY

#25 Aug 25, 2012
what
bosnian in denver

Aurora, CO

#26 Mar 17, 2013
hey misinformed dumb asses. what money collecting are u freaking talking about. we go back home anytime we can to see leftover family and friends and take them money what we saved here working multiple jobs. there is no money we bring back. we come back with empty pockets. u mention of bringing of family over and collectin ssi and crap. its absolutely untrue and lies. the only person u can can bring is one u marry. thats it. we work our asses off and love to keep in touch with old friends and family. those who are on ssi have been here for over 15 years and are usually sick and cant work. they have earned their ssi. unlike some aholes that dont work a day in their life here and start collecting all they can. anyways..we love usa and bosnia. its in our blood. please dont talk out of ur ass if u dont know facts. but also there are bad few in every race and nationality. i dont speak for those..
utica

United States

#27 Mar 18, 2013
Being a refugee city has absolutely destroyed utica. The city no longer has a soul. A bunch of italian politicians who garner favor from what ever new group of people have just gotten off the boat. Ridiculous
BOSNIAN MUSLIM FREAKS

Rome, NY

#28 Mar 18, 2013
they are fragile looking little cowards its no wonder they couldnt fight for their country, you cant kick ass when your 100 lbs. and tiny boned......and why is it they will only drive salvage title cars?, they refuse to drive anything else without a salvage title, they ho no reason to be muslim and dont deserve to worship muslim here in the USA, THEY ARE BLOCKHEAD PORK EATING FREAKS THAT DONT WASH WITH SOAP AND ONLY DRIVE SALVAGE TITLE CARS AND HAVE ABSOULETLY NO REASON TO BE MUSLIM
homeowner

Utica, NY

#29 Mar 18, 2013
utica wrote:
Being a refugee city has absolutely destroyed utica. The city no longer has a soul. A bunch of italian politicians who garner favor from what ever new group of people have just gotten off the boat. Ridiculous
You forgot those that don't have any idea of what a working toilet does, or a sink to wash dishes in, or a tub/shower to bath in, and don't even try to speak our language, and have no idea of how to use indoor heating.

We pay their rent, food, utility bills - what benefit is it to have these types of immigrants that give NOTHING back to Society?

When the Irish, Italiams and Polish came to Utica after World War 2, NO ONE supported them, gave them free food, held classes to teach them the English language, etc. They all had to fend for themselves, found jobs so they could support their families, and taught many of us what fantastic meals to make from their individual home lands. We welcomed them with open arms and many were our good neighbors.

Something went wrong - our Liberal Government started interferring and look what we have ended up with. Immigrants that know how to suck off our Welfare system and that's it.
Land of the Free

United States

#30 Mar 18, 2013
Its not just the liberals. Immigration to UTICA BOOMED during dubyas eight years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Instead of Lions 6 min Not all 6
St Patricks School (Dec '09) 2 hr JMS 69
A third term for Obama 3 hr Common Sense 14
Help!...where can I sell loose gemstones? (Nov '12) 3 hr Stephanie 107
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 6 hr Vince 11
fly a drone in my backyard 10 hr Grandma 4
New Pizza Place fromally Masters Pizza 12 hr glad i tried 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages